Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:42 pm
~~Future Present~~

Azar nodded his head. "Fine..." He wasn't too eager in being captured, what fun was that, but he knew that they had to do something to help solve the conflict between Lyra and Chris. "Let's hope it works."

~~Past Present~~

White Fang looked over at Black Tulip. "Oh hello Black Tulip."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:38 am
Future present

'Ok good. The means of your capture will be simple. You'll be forced to split up and you'll be 'captured' and crammed into a van which crashes into the sea. I'll supply you with re-breather masks and have Cyborg waiting with the T-sub incase. Lyra and Chris will need to work together if they want to get you out.' Robin explained simply. It didn't sounds to most but in his stragtey based mind it was easy as pie.

Chris cautiously approached the figure gazing at the ocean. She looked so irritnaginly familar but he couldn't put his finger on it. He stepped forward mustering up his hero time voice. 'Hello ?' he asked simply thinking of nothing else he could really say.  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:14 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Ok, and good thing mother's asleep right now or she'll be mad at this idea. But still I will do it anyways, I'm willing to help a friends in need but thank god I'm not going to take the role of leadership though," said Nightfire.

~~Past Present~~

"Oh, just getting fresh air that's all," said Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:18 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"Yeah, fresh air is nice. and it's a nice day too."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 pm
~~Future Present~~

Lilly Flower turned aroudn as she heard a hello from someone. When she turned around she saw Chris. "Huh, Chris!" said Lilly Flower in a cheerful tone. She then ran to him and hugged him. She then moved away.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:46 am
Future present

'Nightfire wacth you languague.' Robin began sternly disaproving of Nightifres use of vocbaulary. 'One day you may have to lead son. You can't always sit on the fence and let others step up to the plate.' he added sternly. He knew Starfire may not be to impressed with they were about to do but she was asleep and in this case what she didn't know in the instant wouldn't hurt her.

'Hey' Chris replied slowly unsure what to make of the situation. Seemed like everyone was dropping if their kids to be baby sit by the Titans today. On the plus at least it wasn't a meteor or something harmful to the group.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:48 pm
Future Present

Azar nodded his head. "Sounds fair enough." He shrugged. "If things get bad, I'll turn into something with gills, so I don't drown." Hopefully, this would end the arguement between Lyra and Chris.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:33 am
~~Future Present~~

"I'm guessing your wondering why I'm here. Well, I went on some mission on my own, thinking I'll be fine. And then next thing you know it I fall off the plain and I land here," explained Lilly Flower as she blew some hair out of her face. Lilly always looked more like her mom but was so stubborn like her father, speciall when it came to fighting crime and gettign the job done.  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:46 am
Future present

'Good to hear Azar. Now you two go back and i'll the group back later on i'll be preparing the neccessary equipment for the mission. Rember don't breath a word to anyone this plan will only work if Chris and Lyra and left in the dark and are forced to put thier differences aside if they wish to save you' Robin said solemly getting up he left the room making his way down to the garage.

'Well I guess you better come inside and we should try and contact your parents and all' Chirs suggested a light chill tickled him as a breeze swept across the island. 'What mission was this anyway ?' Chris enquired intrigued to what events lead up to Lyra widning up crash landing at the tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:15 am
~Future Present~~

Lyra then walked out of her room and to the main room. She opened the fridge and grabbed an apple, lemon, and grapes out. She placed them all on a plate.

Starfire awoke from taking a nap with a nice cute yawn. She then walks out of bed and then brushes ehr hair. She then walks out of her room and walks in the hallway as she hums a nice lulliby.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:20 am
~~Past Present~~

Starfire stared towards Robin and kissed him on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:16 am
~~Past Present~~

"Yes, it is nice day," said Nightstar.

~~Future Present~~

Nightfire didn't like the idea of being leader, to him always mean't for his sister. "Huh, k dad," he said with a small sigh. He then left the room.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:02 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Contact my parents! Oh, dear they'll be awfuly mad. Specially dad, he'll be stricked," said Lilly Flower. She then heard Chris's question and said, "The mission was with a special stolen gemstone called, 'Topaz.' ITs said to have special powers but somebody stolen it, I tried to capture the villian but now I'm here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:33 pm
~~Past Present~~

Emerald walked alone in the forest looking at the ground. She started to get flashes of blood and people. She stopped and sat down under a tree. She closed her eyes and hummed a song that she heard.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:53 am
Future present

'Topaz ?, sounds intresting. Well we better head inside and you get you checked out. We better avoid the Titans if your gonna get in trouble with your parents' Chris mused thoughtfully glancing at the Tower. No doubt the group would be busy so itshouldn't be aridous so sneak back in.

Robin activated his commincator and activated a link with Cyborg. 'Cyborg report to the garage. I need to talk to you' he said slowly as he searhced for the equipment needed for tonight. He would keep Cyborg in the loop knowing his help would be needed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff