Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:52 pm
((I kinda want to be the bird stranger...but i donno, lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:28 pm
Strange was certainly one of the nicer things Alcina had ever been called... The princess felt a deep pang of hurt when Midori said she shouldn't get separated from her friends... But she covered it with a smile, not even letting a hint of sadness show on her face. She couldn't go back there and face Hayato. Not now. Especially since he probably didn't want to see her...

"I'm sure you'll find him again. In fact, why don't we look together?" Though, Alcina certainly had no intention of finding everyone else, she could at least help this girl.

((Okay, Leri. You can start the maiming and the slaughtering and the killing of the bird village at any time now. rofl Oh, and Ang has been crying to me that Kisuna hasn't responded yet... lol.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:12 pm
(( X-x This is what happens when college pops up "OLOL QUICK DEADLINE." So I may not be posting too much for the next week or so, midterms and all. But i'll still be here!))

"Always running off on me..." Midori mummbled before surprise took her face. Perhaps this person would be a rarity and be nice... "Eh?" Of course, albeit the kindness, the younger girl thought she may have misheard.

Her mouth puckered in thought repeating what Alcina said on a mental record player before smiling brightly. "Really?!" Her smaller hands took Alcina's in a glee'd laugh. "You'd help me?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:01 am
((College? What do you mean I have an essay due tomorrow? What's that? Of course I haven't even started it yet... rofl I'll work on that when I get back... 10 pages really isn't that long... sweatdrop It's not my bloody fault the subject matter bores me to tears!!! crying *cough* Anyway, on to procrastinating while I still can...))

And she called me strange... But Alcina smiled back, slightly embarrassed at Midori's show of gratitude. No one had ever been quite that happy because of Alcina's actions before...

"Sure," the princess answered with a laugh. "We girls gotta stick together, right? And when we find this person of yours, I'll help you knock some sense into him! Guys should never leave a girl behind like that!"

The sentence came out of her mouth before she could stop it, and it cut deep into her. Hayato did the same thing to me... And now I'm running out on everyone else. But he was with them and... If he wanted to get away from me that much in the first place, I'm not going to force myself on him now.

She covered her thoughts with a devil-may-care smile. "Let's get started looking then, shall we? Maybe there's a village near by that we can ask at..."

((*hint hint, nudge nudge*))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:29 am
Cadfan was leaning against the northern wall of Arian's bedroom when the crown prince returned. Arian almost didn't notice him there at first. He was still stressing over the troops that the king had sent out to the wolf-kizoku land... But the movement of Cadfan's shaggy blond head from the window to his place in the door way attracted his attention. "Any news from Alcina?" he asked, hopefully, but without any real conviction that there would be any.

"There was, actually. She sent a text message to me about an hour ago." Cadfan's cool green eyes and nonchalant voice threw Arian off for a moment before the news actually sunk in.

"Wait, what?" He snapped to attention and pulled out a chair to sit in. He'd have offered on to Cadfan, but Arian doubted that his younger brother would have taken it. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Cadfan gave his brother a long, exasperated look. "Oh, right. I was with father..."

Cadfan just shook his head, pushing some of his loose hair out of his eyes.
"She probably sent it to you as well. Check your phone."

Arian pulled out his cell phone which had been turned off during his meeting with the King. Sure enough, once he had turned it on he found a message with pictures attached.

Alcina
Sign needed where the pics I've taken are. Dangerous for travellers. Lots of love. -A.

Arian took one look at the text message, then at the crevice in the pictures. "She fell down there, didn't she?" Cadfan could hardly conceal the amusement in his eyes as his gaze said it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:14 am
((@@ I have time! Huzzah! XD))

"Yeah~!" Midori cheered with one arm, her confidence regained. Regaining her composure, she glanced around the way she came, pondering.

"The only village I know of is back a little... and I doubt he would've gone home?" Pursing her lips in thought she raised a brow. The younger girl really didn't think he would, not yet, but it wouldn't hurt to check. Or anywhere else even!

"The hanazoku tribe isn't too too far away, we could go there."

((T_x I hope I got the hint hint nudge nudge right. XD My brain is a tad fried.))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:54 pm
((lol... Actually, the hint hint, nudge nudge was meant toward Leri... Who seems to have been eaten by the void or something... confused ))

"The hanazoku? Really?" Alcina used to know someone from there... Oh, the trouble they used to get into together... "Then let's get go-"

The princess felt a sudden sharp pull on her senses somewhere to the right of her. Turning her head in that direction, she saw a large column of smoke drifting up from the trees. Alcina's stomach sank as she thought of what that could mean... "A fire? Come on! We've gotta see if we can help them!" She took off running in that direction, not waiting for Midori to follow. She had the feeling she didn't have any time to waste...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:33 pm
"W-wha!?" Midori meeped at the sudden change. "Wait!"

The younger girl called after Alcina, watching her run off in the wrong direction. That was it seemed wrong after she had promised to help. Eyes scanned up to the smoke, then down to the nearly gone friend. That was strange...
It'd be the last time someone leave her though, she yelled inwardly at herself, sprinting after Alcina.

"Waaaait up!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:46 pm
Alcina raced ahead, feeling of dread growing with every pace she took. And when she finally made it to the clearing...

Everything was burning. The princess stopped dead as mass destruction hit her visually. Bodies were strewn about everywhere, most were half charred muscles and bones. The smell of burning flesh reeked everywhere as the buildings continued to crumble.

Alcina was fighting the urge to throw up the breakfast that she had eaten with Bran. Luckily for her stomach, a flash of pink caught her eye toward the left. The princess saw a small child trying to break free from a collapsing building, and a person with long pink hair struggling to help her. It was impossible to make out either of their features due to the haze. And the building was about to cave in on them...

Alcina acted, without thinking. "Time stop!" She called out, putting all of her power behind it. It was a good thing too, because something was trying to break her control over it. It's whoever caused this... she realized.

She had to act quickly, or her control would break. Running over to the building, she picked her way through the labyrinth of flames and wreckage. Alcina finally reached the two, but it wasn't a pretty sight.

She nearly lost her control completely when she saw the face of the man. The princess couldn't even tell if it was a man anymore... He was so burned. It was an amazing feat that his hair hadn't burned off as well.

He had been protecting the child from most of the fire. As far as she could tell, the child was miraculously no worse for the wear except for a little suffocation from all the smoke.

She would never be able to get the man out. He was too far gone anyway. Instead, she hoisted the little girl up on her shoulders and made her way back through the fiery mess. Alcina had only just managed to get out of it before her control was lost and the building fell.

The princess managed to move a safe distance away before nearly collapsing herself. Sweat poured down her face as she tried to breath normally. She had used too much power trying to keep her control over time...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:40 am
"Alci---" Midori panted chasing after her. The small girl may have been fit, but height helped to get farther faster. "--na..?"

Her voice broke at the fire. Where was she? Her green eyes widened to the destruction. Knots curled in her stomache, squirming and writhing making it lurch to the disgusting smell. Who could've done this...
She wasn't very far from Alcina at all either, frantic eyes spinning about, scared, before she met with that very same flash of pink. Her mouth opened to yell, and then, in a stolen moment, Alcina had saved the child the pink haired male tried to.

With him then lost beneath the falling rubble.

Tears stung her eyes and poured down her cheek as she watched pink hair charr and burn from beneath the rubble. Her heart pounded hard, caught in her throat as she saw who she thought as her companion die. That was him...long pink hair... The younger girl raspily choked as mental strings started breaking. Her hands clenched to fists where she stood.

She hadn't the strength to fall, instead she wanted to tell herself it wasn't real. Midori WANTED to, but it was too hot and painful to be imaginary. She started to run towards the still kindled rubble, through the flames, arm shielding her face she stared blankly.

Let me dig him out, if I dig him out he might be alive! H-he might be alive! M-might...Mi-- But she knew it wasn't true as she fell to her knees on the blackened ground, fingers digging into it.

All she saw was that scene, the aftermath replaying over, and then a smiling face dissapiering. Something wrapped around her heart and squeazed it like it was ready to pop like a balloon. The pendant she wore shone right then when she screamed, crying out his name.

(( crying My poor little girl...))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:03 am
((Aw... lol... I stopped pitying my characters for what I did to them along time ago. It's that sadism that just takes over writers sometimes... twisted I suppose I do remotely pity them, for being my characters, but not enough to over come putting them through all kinds of hell and laughing manically while I do it... rofl

Btw, I'm going to take a little bit of control over Midori, if you don't mind, just to pull her back a bit.))

Alcina was still trying to get her breath back when she saw Midori trying to dig around that collapsed building. What was she doing?! That was dangerous... Then the princess remembered the description of the person Midori was looking for...

I've gotta stop her. Even if she does find him under all that, she shouldn't... She should not have to see that face. If Alcina was going to get anything done, she was going to have to stop thinking about that burned off face as well. But just as the fire had burned the town to ashes, she knew it would burn that face in her mind for the rest of her life.

Stubbornly, she forced her legs to work underneath her as she set the little girl she saved down. Alcina had to get Midori away from this. In fact, the sooner they were all away from this the better.

Using the last bit of her strength, Alcina managed to pull the bewildered and grieving girl back from the rubble. "Midori, it's too dangerous there. We've got to get away from it... There's... There's nothing we can do..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:20 pm
((XD It's okay. Sorry about the period of me posting being slow, again crying ))

"But...but--!" Midori raspily cried as she was pulled away from the building. Her eyes stung from the firey heat and the tears that kept pouring, her fists clenched. "He...he--!" Hiccups cracked her words before she turned to tightly cling to Alcina.

She sobbed. The Young girl cried her eyes out, breaking down into the elder one. Her body trembled as the green pendant she wore shone even brighter. It hummed silently in its shining, her unattentive to it. All Midori knew was that she hurt. Her chest hurt, her eyes hurt, her head hurt...She just hurt.

How dare he--! Why!? H-He...always had to do things his way! Stop...No....St-Stop it! Her temples throbbed. It isn't fair! It's not fair!

((;3 well up to you Mem from here, whatcha wanna do with my poor heartbroken little girl?))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:21 am
((That's okay. I couldn't have posted anyway cause I've been really sick lately. sweatdrop Anyway, I'll have to post later once I get back today. xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:01 pm
(( ;~; : razz heonix down on the RP:: ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:59 pm
NekoNoTsukiyo
(( ;~; : razz heonix down on the RP:: ))

(Sorry~ Leri's been lazy. Junior Year sucks. ~__~; I'm so confused right now. What just happened?)  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games