Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:44 am
Black Feather nodded her head. "Yes we need to get going." Her wounds had stopped bleeding, which was a good thing. At least they wouldn't have to fight. She stepped outside. Calling some of the birds of the forest to her, Black Feather told them to look for the plant. It would save them time if they had as many searchers as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:52 am
"Both," said Gemini as she looke back at the files.

Starfire heard Robin's voice and saw him. She was glad that he wasn't harm badly but new he was angry towards Scott's actions. Scott may not like the lectures but Robin was only being a father. To her Robin seem to always been like that specially since Arachnid and Gemini were young, those two were always getting in trouble. And Scott seemed to be like them in ways but also his own person. "Scott why did you just fly off like that?" Starfire asked calmly.

~~~~~~~~~

Turgon used his dark magic to lift up the wolf's dead body and one dragon fang out of the jar. He formed them together and it made another some kind of black pearl but it was missiong something.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 am
"Turgon took Red Fang, Whitefire, Pheniox, and a young girl White Dove from our team. And now he took Fortuna. And he almost took Fox and than tried turning her evil. He tried to make me completely evil too which I do have a bit in my heart and I'm fighting it and so is Fox. His next target might be you Draco," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:18 pm
"Another black pearl," said Corona.

White Dove said, "We need to et and only if the others new where we were."

Fortuna looked at White Dove and said, "I know what you mean. Oh please find us."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 am
Scott looked down at the ground trying to foucs on any minor detail. He did want to shout at his parents but he'd had enough of this. 'I'm sorry for running but i'm so tired of being treated like a kid' he voice was clam and cold. A tone which didn't suit him at all.

Western hunter followed Black feather outisde hoping dearly this would quell Turogn with finding something which could easily take down Draco and co.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:39 am
'Scott..we don't mean to it's just your young and you know the worlds not alawyas a safe place. I'm sorry Scott but we don't mean to we do tend to do it and so i'm sorry' Robin's voice was solemem. He knew he was guilty of it but he was suprised it annnoyed him so much.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:04 pm
Draco shrugged. "The ugly mutt's not going to be able to get me. And I won't let him do any more harm." Maybe overconfidence wasn't a good thing, but Draco was sure that he wouldn't get captured by Turgon. "We'll free the others."

~~~

Black Feather began flying through the forest. She kept lower to the ground, keeping her eyes open for the plant. With hope, this would calm Turgon down. Black Feather had no desire for Turgon to get angry that they hadn't captured Scott.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:50 pm
Starfire heard what Scott had to say. She than stood back up and said, "Than we'll try not to treat you like a child so much." Starfire than kissed Scott lightly on the cheek and began to walk away and back to her room. As she entered her room she looked down towards the ocean and thought about the battle with Turgon. Even though she was pregnet and was not able to battle she wished that she could help in battle. But if she did so then that means Turgon would want to kill her for she is holding Robin's child.

~~~~~~~~~

Gemini heard what Draco told her. She was worried that Turgon may have Draco killed becasue of his dragon form. That is why he would wnat her love Draco. She was scared, scared for him to die. She than looked down towards the files again as one tear went down her cheek and fell onto one of the files. She than put her hand on her long brown and stoked it down with her hand softly as she hair was hanging over her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~

Fox than placed her hair over her shoulder and stroked it softly with both hands. She than held her knees/legs close to her and barried her face into them. she thought about battle that will become a war. where there might be death and such sorrow and hatered. Tears started to form in Fox's eye as she new that might come into battle.

~~~~~~~~~

Starfire hated the man Turgon dearly. All he was, was a traitor, evil, and selfesh man.

~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini took out her sword and backed away from the table. She than put her sword under her hair as she held her hair out. Gemini than sliced herl ong brown hair. And now it only reached up to a little above her shoulder. The rest of her hair fell to the floor and placed her sword back in its sheith.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 pm
Rose sat on the roof thinking about that fight with Turgon. Specially that part where he nearly killed her since she stepped in the way of the sword that was going to strike Starfire. She than thought about that other fight and that Black Feather or Western Hunter almost kill her too. She than looked at the ocean with a non happy face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:46 am
Scott walked off hoping Robin had nothing else to say to him or even worse a punishment of some kind. He made his way slowly out of the corridor.

Arachnid leapt down besides Fox seing hier depressed state. He hated seing her like this and had to cheer her up. 'Whats wrong ?' he whsiepred sitting beisde her.

Western hunter set out on foot keeping a keen eye out for anything that macthed the plants desctitpion. This should surely keep Turgon calm with thier no found prize.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:30 am
Robin walked away heading to his room. It was true it was time to sart treating Scott like more of an adult and stop boxing him in. Though Scott's training wasn't completed he would try to treat with a more adult tone from now on.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Fox heard Arachid's voice and ahd had wiped ehr teas away before she picked her head up and looked at him. When she wiped her tears away, she picked her head up, looked at Arachnid, and said calmly, "Oh, nothing."

Starfire then stepped out of her room and walked down the hallway again. She than looked a little down as she walked but than hide it away.

Fox than looked away from him and stared back at her birthmark on her hand.

Starfire than stopped in the hallway as she looked out the window. "Why are things not so simple," she said to herself.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:39 am
'You know you stink at lying Fox' Arachnid replied simply. He didn't understand why she still felt she had to hide things from him still. They were getting married.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:48 pm
"Hm, well when I think of war I think of death. When I think of the war that might come for us I can't help but to think of death. I know it may not sound pleasent or make sence but its what I think of and even don't know why I think of these things," Fox said calmly as she still stared at her hand.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games