Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

master gaelin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Ben jumped towards a juggernaut shouting "Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) The fireball roard towards the juggernaut.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm

lets get goin kaji. Whatever. kaji took off and flew up high above the battle. what are we doing!?!?! be patient, we are waiting for our moment to strike.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm

Bankotsu landed ontop of the gate, watching Miyko's army have its fun. Bankotsu yawned watching the army.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:10 pm

((....ok...i dont think your village is ready for an attack from the Army...so i will just attack it with Mikyo and the two commanders.))
The Army fell back into the forest, covered by the darkness they started to appear on the hill that they past over. Then the figure that stood their, watching the fighting, started to move towards teh village....but the figure that he came with was gone. As he advanced, the metal under his feet spred out rapidly, covering everything. The ground, trees, animals in the forest, everything turned a shiny black, Mikyo's Custom Metal. Then he was there...infront of the tree line, waiting for his acknowledgement.

User Image

Oni_Soul

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:11 pm

(AHHHHHHH MIKYO IS HERE!!! Umm i wonder if i can knock some sense into him, i mean he is my father-in-law or stepfather)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 pm

What the... Ben thought as he bounced back to the wall. "what is that?" He asked staring at the shiny tide.
(Wheres your profile Mikyo I want to check it out.)

master gaelin

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm

futashi then flet a huge chakra just hit him. he never flet anything like this. like it was a punch from hell. he was wide eyes and can feel it. "this chakra....it cant be..." he said, panicking alittle bit.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm

kit looked over and saw a huge figure looming at the tree line. "Mikyo is here." He looked at the figure keeping his distance he slowly backed up to toward the gates.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Sengetsu stared at the figure that was Mikyo."so this is what he's become." he turned to the Hokage."i think it'd be best for all chunin to fall back and fight the commanders...and i don't think it'd be wise to hold back any longer."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Kazuma stood up whenhe felt imense Chakra , it had woken him up yet he was refreshed and ready to fight. Kazuma looked around there were some people "Hokage-Sama do these people have teketsus now cause they are different" he asked.Kazuma looked at the enemys and they looked very strong he was alittle scared yet he knew he could help protect everyone.

irishshamrock12

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 pm

Mikyo looked around at the ninjas then at teh gate, as Mars and Janno took up their postions on the sides of Mikyo. He had no weapon...He didnt think he would need it for this battle, for his Tai-Jutsu was now the most superior in the land at this moment.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:26 pm

((you guys are screwed, I'm glad I'm still in the village. lol))

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:27 pm

Sengetsu's fear turned to exictement at the sight of Mikyo."this looks interesting." he then looked at the Mars and Jannos.'but those two are messing up the picture' he thought to himself smirking."so you're the great mikyo?" Sengetsu had heard of this shinobi but had never seen him in person.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:28 pm

kit yelled from his position to Mikyo. "Mikyo why are you doing this. What have we done to deserve this?!!!!!" He yelled. He was safe from this distance. But it was Mikyo you never knew what the self roclaimed. 'archangel' could do.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:30 pm

(Kazuma, your only a genin, GET OUT OF THERE!!)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games