Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:34 am

She stopped and lifted up from the child. "And what is that suppose to mean!?!" She yelled cletching her fist almost ready to attack him.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:38 am

Sypher defended himself and spoke "Hey Hey! I was meaning if you dont love me you never will because most likely it I will not come back alive." His deep purple eyes were struck with sadness.

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:38 am

((wow Sypher be careful men are from mars but women are not from Venus the from the sun and fear the fury hell hath know...))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:40 am

((xD you're hilarious havock.))

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:42 am

She stopped and looked down to the side and her eyes were struck with a bit of pain. "Sorry" she muttered out "I jumped to conclusions..." She rubbed her arms and walked back to the child picking him up into her arms, motherly like.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:43 am

havockboy
((wow Sypher be careful men are from mars but women are not from Venus the from the sun and fear the fury hell hath know...))

((its just cuz you havent had any girls in the guild latley really!!))

Cold winter angel

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:44 am

"Cool it Dess...anyway who knows what's going on in the minds of former Akatsuki who seem to be lacking of a sense of fashion?" Zann commented as he nodded at Sypher's cloak--black with red smiley faces and Xs. He then read through Arashi's note.
"So you're going to be staying in this village...So, uh, do you feel hungry? Tired?" He asked since he had NO experience of taking care of kids before.

((LMAO Havock XD
DSW: OH well then too bad...))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:46 am

Sypher snickered and spoke "Zann this is a personal design." He then turned to Dess and whispered "No need to be sorry I said it kind of on coming".

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 am

Destiny remembered her goal and looked at the child in fear. "Zann, I need you to get him out of here, it isn't safe. There is still a battle going on." Nods towards the thing. "I can't leave because I have unfinished buisness to take care of. Please get him out of here" She hands the boy to Zann.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 am

havockboy
havockboy
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((smart move dark tho i think that crap only works on the kyuubi...but sure ill play allong meh no need yonbi's help today!!!))

Zeramaru simply walked towards hanzo anything that would touch the sand would rot not because of the yonbi's power but due to the last jutsu he did.
"I just love to reload during battle!" Zeramaru said excitedly as he reloaded the riboruba.

(( No the description says and I quote “This jutsu produces a seal "sit" (座) on the user's hand that can suppress a Tailed Beast's influence over its host.

“Hmm….a sand jutsu this should be easy enough….”

*Hanzo raised both of his hands and moved them forward facing Zeramaru. His hands then started to have a static glow to them.*

Lightning Mirrage

*Billions of lightning bolts shot from Hanzo’s hands at Zeramaru that would wrap around Zeramaru shocking him but since the sand was protecting him the lightning would hit the sand most likely turning the sand into glass because lightning can’t rot.*

(( Lightning mirrage is the signature move of Tenka but since we are fused I can use some of his moves and attributes. ))

((touche...))

Glass shards fell down but Zeramaru just walked undeterred and pointed the ribourba directily at the head. (I never did stop walking nor did you make me stop)
"does not seem right to shoot you yet." He said as he spun it and placed it in its holster.
Zeramaru unrolled his scroll and summoned 1 puppet ...for now...
"Requeim my dear friend!" He said laughing as a man size puppet appeared next to him and he walked backwards.
"Shall we dance?" He said to Hanzo as the requiem puppet shot 1 chakra string towards hanzo's hand and annother to the other hand comming from the hands of requiem.
"it is a dance to die for!" Zeramaru said laughing as he moved a finger causing the chest area to open and showed it was full of blades rusty new old and some poisoned.

((puppetry also needs no seals... you just gotta move yer fingers alot...))

((So dark could see the attack to him))

This is so Dark doesn't have to read loads of crap

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:54 am

"Fair enough." Zann did not say anything more about Sypher's preference of clothing. He then picked Arashi up and carried him piggy back style out of the office.
"No problem..." And I hope I don't accidentally kill him or something.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:54 am

{If you take the kid outta' there, bring him to Zeno at the dorms. He's feeling dull-from what I've read having this kid there will lighten up his mood and stuff.}

De-Vaughn07

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:56 am

((Its not an office its a room of bone))
Sypher snapped his fingers and instantly him and dess were carried to the spot in which they were earlier to watch the battle.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 am

Destiny watched the child disappear out the door, and the feeling of loosing a child cringed at her soul again. She turned around and looked dull in the face as she looked to the barrier. "I hope this battle ends soon..." She mumbled out softly, determined to get her buisness done.

Cold winter angel

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:04 am

((Ok then DV xD))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games