Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:33 am
The clone ran through the gates, and headed to his destination.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 pm
tobi landed at the gates and turned into mist and left  

i3 tails Yagura

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:28 pm
-Yun reached the docks, all the supplies needed and the letter from the kage giving him permission to leave. Now, all thats left is to wait for Hikari.-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 pm
Yun could see Hikari running for the docks.When she arrived Hikari quickly spoke."Ok, we have a tag along and i had to because it was the puppy dog eyes and i just I dunno couldn't help myself but say yes!!"She took a breath.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 pm
Melody ran up to the docks in wide grin her mist headband on her arm. She smiled and said "Sorry I'm late..." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:46 pm
"Yeah, I guess thats alright, so, when is she getting here?"

-He draws his sword, pulling out a cloth and wiping it down, then sheaths it.-  

Cain the Blade

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:47 pm
"Alright I'd say we're ready to roll."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 pm
"alright..."

-Yun fixes his headband over his eye and puts his pack on.-

"...lets go"

((and first stop is the border to the cloud village.))  

Cain the Blade

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm
Melody pulled out two hair ties and put her hair up. And stated "Alright lets go"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 pm
Melody appeared back at the mist gates she took a giant breathe and stated "It's good to be home...I wonder how oroami is?" she pondered and decided to go and explore the mist.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 pm
The boat Korrin had charted had had smooth sailing on the way to Mist. Korrin departed the boat and went straight to the exam lobby.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 am
Sasori walked into the mist village standing tall wearing a Dark Blue Vest long sleeves covering his arms and his hair was short and black making him look like he was ready for anything. He didnt' say anything mearly look into the village his eyes blank emotionless then after a few minute he walked into the village.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 pm
Coming to the entrance of the unfamiliar village, Jono looked up, curious about what may lie ahead considering the last he had heard from the man. Waiting for a moment, he was relying on the arrival of another before he continued.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 pm
Sunso arrived in his black armor, he had seemed to appear in a flash of light, but in reality he just body flickered, using light as the element to conceal his movement, he turned to sunso, his face showing that behind his bandana, he was smilling, "this way sir, i think i know where the kage will be," he would say as he would make his way into the village, and towards the jounin exam hall.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Fanoto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 pm
Nodding, Jono turned to follow Sunso. His eyes dancing around the rather unique scene, he was impressed by the use of light. Soon, he would in fact have to ask of him to learn the techniques since he too had become a member and was still hesitant about the entire dealings of things. Since the matter at hand was more important though, he simply followed as he lightly spoke, "Lead on."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games