Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 pm
hector rouge
Oroami looked to Tares "well Luo is right there, talk to him." He saw the new arrivals and nodded.

"i asked him and he told me to ask you. If you may can you give me a scroll of the basic water jutsu and genin jutsu so i may have a way to learn? or do i still need a teacher, Sir?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:36 pm
Vergil nods and bows slightly. "Is there someone I can find Lord Mizukage?" He asked, not sure of the nodding indicated but he had to be sure. He noted the other genins in the room, analyzing them and making selfnotes about each one as he returned his attention to the Mizukage Hearing what one of the genin said, he nods to the kage, as if asking the same  

Shruikan Tenshi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:38 pm
((shruiken....I kinda gotta find a medical ninja that can put my eyes in since perky is taking to long))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 pm
"Tares, just go into the Academy and take a scroll formt he library," Oroami said with a smile. He looked to Vergil "well you can wait here, i am Jedi, my friend, will be here soon."  

Havok-Trance

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 pm
((that bites, maybe I can learn basic elements while you are searching. also is it alright if im in that clan again? the phoenix one? it fits perfectly for vergil))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Vergil nodded and stood by the wall next the the kage's desk. He was rather quiet though an serious expression seemed to be on his face. He had a sword on his side, a simple katana for now. In time he'll have his personal sword to utalize, but this will have to do. "Thank you Lord Mizukage, I'll wait for him" He said  

Shruikan Tenshi

Ezra de la Luna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:50 pm
Rei, in her quiet and respectful voice said, "Mizukage, your answer to Tares' question answers mine as well. . I was in need of a teacher. I will go to the scrolls too. I am truly sorry to be a bother." She raised her head and reached her hand back to get Shige out of her hood to cradle in her arms. With that, she took her leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:52 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((that bites, maybe I can learn basic elements while you are searching. also is it alright if im in that clan again? the phoenix one? it fits perfectly for vergil))

((yes, now no more occ))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:07 pm
Tares bowed low and thanked the Mizukage. He then turned and left to the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 am
The clone of Luo sighed and followed Tares out of the office. He would have to teach him the moves.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:25 pm
"I believe Luo could teach you, he may become our new Jonin."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm
Kazuo appears in the office making absolutely no sound. He looks at the Mizukage with his right eye since his left eye was covered by his headband. "Hello Mizukage-sama. I am here to receive any updates on Mist 7 and I am wondering if there are any missions you need completed."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:01 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

jedi Walked down the hallway toward the door made of water. As he neared the door he walked through it and looked around at everyone and stopped at Oroami. "Sorry for my absence."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 pm
Vergil glanced at him for a moment and studied him briefly. "Are you the one they call Jedi?" He asked calmly, but bowing slightly nonetheless. He had respect for those stronger then himself.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
Sannin/ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image
Kazuo looks over at Jedi. "Oh so you must be still apart of Mist 7, Jedi." He smiles. "I am enjoying your eye by the way."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff