Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm
Rose looked at him, a little surprised as well, "Well, there are certain booths for games and winning prizes and rides and stuff to go on. It's fun! You want to go?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:22 pm
"Sounds like fun but with my demonic powers wouldnt that be like cheating on the games?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:38 pm
Rose smiled, "Who really is going to find out?? Just win me a really big teddy bear!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:57 pm
He smiled "Ok that sounds better"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 am
Rose smiled and walked to the computer, turning it on. "Let's see what we've got in this country and in others."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:49 am
Haseo looked at her strangley "Where did that computer come from?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:58 am
Rose smiled, "Uh... you really don't want to know."

((Oh... they didn't have one. rofl I'll make something up! =D))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:02 am
"You didnt steal on with your braclet did you?" he looked at her with a serious facial expression  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 am
Rose shook her head no, "The idea of going to an amusement park came last night... So I took the computer last night. I didn't steal it." She looked away from him guiltily and faced the screen clicking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 am
"You cant lie to me Rose I know you stole it, just make sure you get it back nefore we go" he thought for a second "Wait...... how did you get an internet connection?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:12 am
"It's MINE!!! I swear it is! See... I even have all my stuff! I just went home and got it!" She cried, "Internet connection... I'm good with certain magic?"

((Really... you have to stop with that... I thought they had a computer!! crying !))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:19 am
"When did you do this? we both fell asleep about the same time" he crossed his arms "Rose im not mad just admit you stole and and promise to return it"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:21 pm
Rose smiled and nodded, deciding it was best he didn't know, "Alright... I stole it." Her eyes said it wasn't the truth and she knew it, "Let's leave it at that."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:29 pm
He shrugged and sat on the couch  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:34 pm
"OH! I found the most perfect place!" Rose said with a smile, "Getting ready?" She asked Haseo.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games