Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:24 am
Lydia's entire body shook violently. "N-Nii-san?" she questioned and pushed herself as far away from evertyhing as she could. She was fighting against her crystallis and her porgramming, trying not to attack Rick.
Lily nearly passed out again with all that Kir was going through but she managed to keep herself conscious. She needed to help him, but she wasn't sure that she could. She was spent and had no way to get more blood.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:33 am
"Damn you creature! Leave us alone! You've done your damage!" Kieran's thoughts were strong and could be heard by everyone. And his thoughts were full of rage at Rick.
Rick laughed, "You're not in a good position to make demands. I guess this means we'll have to condition you again," He said and walked to Lily, "So? Are you ready to tell me where the blood crystallis is? Or should I remove his other wing to get you to talk?"

(Gone for a few hours. Sorry! Please don't go too far without me! crying )  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:33 am
Some Might Say...
Chronarch stood silently beside Rick, not knowing how much more of this he could take. Torture for getting information was one thing, but this was just sadistic. "Are you planning on doing anything productive?" He asked the man, "Or just wasting time crushing the boy's spirit?"

In the shadows near Lily's cage, a figure stirred, just barely moving enough to make it visible for a moment. It leaned down out of sight of everyone and waited to see if anyone had spotted it.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:44 am
Lily felt something appear nearby, but she was too preoccu[ied to really react to it. She pushed herself up as best she could. "I don't know where it is," she told him, honestly. The blood crystallis had disappeared after they had retrieved it when it had been stolen by one of Zen's minions and she didn't know where it went or how to get it back.
Lydia huddled near the back of her cage, trying to ignore everyone and everything.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 am
Leonard spoke up at Rick's mention of ripping the other wing off. "Sir, might i bring up my ability again? i can find and remove the crystallis with minimal time or effort."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:55 am
Lily began to shake a little as a fever sprung up within her. What did I miss? she magic store asked her.
This is bad, what did you do with that crystallis? she asked it. It didn't reply.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 am
Some Might Say...
"YOu've gotten yourself locked up again?" A voice that should have been familiar to Lily whispered so that only she could hear him. The figure was still masked by the shadows.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:02 am
Lily heard a familiar voice, but forced herself not to react. SHe didn't want to give them away. She nodded, slowly, so it could have been mistaken as her trembling.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:06 am
[[Gonna wait for Ukyo now. ^_^]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:11 am
((Yeah, that's fair))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:12 am
Mana pulled into his own cage trying to bock out everyone. He could feel a different emotion. It wasn't anger exactly or a sad emotion. Mana quickly began to draw on that emotion while trying to figure out where it was coming from.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:17 am
"I just might have to take advantage of that ability of yours of this one refuses to answer me," Rick said, "For now, we'll just have to rough KIERAN up until she feels the need to answer."
Kir flinched. He wanted to die right then and there. They were going to torture him even more? And in front of Lily?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:22 am
"I really don't know!" Lily insisted. Answer me! sje demanded.
I can't, the magic store replied.
Why not? Lily asked.
Because it's a secret!
"I don't care about your secrets!" Lily hissed to it out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:25 am
"You obviously don't care about your toy then," Rick sneered, "You know I'll dismantle him right here if I have to. Or I could skip him and dismantle you instead."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:27 am
"I am trying!" Lily cried, but she couldn't get the information she wanted from the magic store. "Just leave him alone."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games