Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Lenon shook his head. "This is Kit, correct? I know him best, I think - I should be able to find his chakara signature. I'll go search...and Reiko? ...Sorry about your boyfriend...." Lenon akwardly disappeared in a spray of mist.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Kazuma sighed "My Byakugan can search all of the village" he said and sat down "Reiko, you need to help me think of a plan, we can't save him without a plan, and I don't want to have to give up my demon, I will save Ryu though even if it means my death" he said and looked down.

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:02 pm

"You don't need to do that."Reiko said before getting back to buisness. "First set up a guard at all exits so we can know that he won't leave. then we search the interior top to bottom."
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:05 pm

One of Lenon's clones appeared in the room. "Too late. Already done. And Kit might not even be in the village anymore. Dunno. There are other ways to exit than the gates. And the guards will have to act quickly." Lenon thought. "...Kazuma, if there's no other way, are you willing to give up your demon to save a friend? I know a way to do that without any resulting deaths."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:17 pm

perkydemonofdoom
((meanie))

Reiko sighed. "Alright, ill use one of the swords." She opened her desk and moved some files around. For lack of a better hiding place, she had hid one of them in a false bottom of her desk drawer. She slipped her hand in and pulled out the Garian Blade. I hope this works.

((That is my cue twisted ))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 pm

((HOLY FREAKING CRAP! What has happened?))

SynysterGatesRules

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Kazuma looked at Lenon "Damnit were did he take Ryu", he activated his byakugan with no success

(( I'm going to wait for Reiki to log back on, or Syn or someone, but I'm not fighting till Zeramaru comes))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:24 pm

((-.- Clones can't know these things.))

"I dunno. I'm a clone - I can't just know...but I know I'd send another clone as soon as something gets worked out. Don't worry." The clone sat down in a chair and waited.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Lenon's clone appeared in the room, standing next to the other clone. "Demands are...the Gobi demon and a ...special weapon. That's his demands." The clone sighed. "I can extract the demon without a problem, but I have no idea what's with these weapons."
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Syn getting mad puts his hand near his mouth bitting his thumb. "Summoning jutsu." He summons the entire dog pack. "Look the hokage's son has been kidnapped find him and relay the info back to me." The dog pack flashes away as pakkun looks at syn . "We need to keep some what close to them so I can hear there howl when they find something." Syn leaves to the gates ((EDITED))

SynysterGatesRules

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm

((...I'm already talking with Kit....))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:04 pm

((O well I could use some help at the gates from people.))

SynysterGatesRules

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:10 pm

((I can't know. THAT'S not my problem right now. Good luck. ^^))
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm

((Hi people!))

The giant puppet made its way to the office as its massive body stood infront of the building and it was about as tall as it, it leaned down and looked though the windows. "Sword!" It cried out looking at Reiko holding the blue blade.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Masumi H Dekata

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

"Time to sie." The kage bunshin says looking at the monster with the Shadow Clones stand near him. He flashes on his sharingans and thinks of a plan.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games