Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Alyss looked at Tezu, smiling. "Wow... you haven't changed. I won't kill you." She sighed and looked around. "This place is a mess! Stupid Nephilis... he almost ruined the school building with his powers." She muttered, looking down. Please and thank you Christaan.

Riko looked at Kessaris and smiled. "Anything will help... please try..." She said softly, taking his hand. "Why can't you look at me?" She asked, a little scared of what he might say.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 pm

(Alright. We ignore it for the time being because we're on another page. If it happens again, then we'll fix it together Rayne. Continue on.)

"I can." Kessaris said slowly. It's just..." he felt a blaze slash his face, silicating it. It burned uncontrollably. He almost drops before throwing a shield of diamond up in front of both him and Riko. He lowers it and looks out to see Keliah about to desentegrate Tenshi. "Crap. Hold on!"

He lifts his hand and his eyes begin to glow much like Alastor's did when he fought Nephilis, only this time, they were glowing golden. His hair raised as a red aura covered him. He was absorbing Keliah's skill, but putting out as much of it as he was taking in. Rather than fire though, his manefested in a cloud of black sand that covered her fire spiral. Tenshi was buried as well, hopefully not hurt.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Riko stepped back, letting go of Kessaris. "Hey... um what were you saying now?" She said softly, looking at him with some annoyance. She wanted to know and it seemed as if he was trying to avoid it.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Kessaris lowered his hand and looked to Alyss with an uneasy stare. "Let me try to heal you. I've never tried it, but I know I can do it. I just need you to hold my hand." He forces a weak smile, knowing failure had a chance. He holds out his hand awaiting her response.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Riko sighed and took his hand, smiling. "You just have to look away... you got tired of looking at your girlfriend already. Who is looking in the face of death right as we speak..." She said softly, shrugging.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:40 pm

"Turn from the face of death and walk into the doors of life." Kessaris said, almost out of person. Wisdom wasn't his forte, but soul-building was. He takes Riko's hands and an icy chill meets his warm touch. She was pretty bad off, but he'd try. As he focused, his eyes began to narrow and his slitted pupils focus so intensly, the become unnoticeable. He begins to resonate and his hands glow with an aura giving a vibrating noise with it. "Focus with me, alright? We can do this together."

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Tenshi was rather irritated that Keliah couldn't control herself, as his cloths was ripped it made him even more irritated, tapping into his psionic abilities he used the ability of pyrokinesis in which he then expanded the vortex keeping it away from him so he would not be effected by it, as this was to accur he was beginning to get very irritated forshe was talking big and back and with one hit she went out of control, when the black sand feel on him he went down to the ground but as a result darkness began to leak from his body as he was now angered and the sand flew off of him and revealed him now standing but he was still in control and not clouded by anger although he was mad at the part about Keliah possibly trying to kill him. He looked in her direction to find that she too was buried under the sand and the darkness died down slowly as he stood there trying to calm himself.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:19 pm

((hey desert pm me, i want to talk about a plot twist,i think you'll like it))

Keliah was now burried under the black sand. She wasnt using aura at all for the phoenix force was a cosmic being hosted in her body, with no aura. At first glance,one would believe that she was done, ten seconds later the sand heated up, solidifying into glass and shattering as she emerged, the force was now angry. It looked into Tenshi's eyes, creating mental blocks on his mind, so that if he even attempted to use psionic abilities against her or strike her,he would feel immense pain. Kessaris....help me.... Keliah had managed to project.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Morganna looked over at Keliah, afraid of what her friend was doing. She crossed over, standing next to Tenshi. "Keliah! Stop this! What are you doing?" she said, only barely understanding what was going on. "This isn't you!" she said worriedly, knowing her friend was in there somewhere.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:45 pm

(Gotcha Rayne, and it's about time Kess and Keli fought or something. Phoenix versus Tanuki.)

Kessaris looked up, releasing Riko's hand quickly. "Listen." he said worriedly. "I'll be right back for you, just...wait here." As he ran toward the battlefield, he felt another wave of heat smash against his body, silicating his right arm. His eyes began to glow the more he looked at his sister take flight. "I never tried this..." he said while a large amount of BlackSand seeped over his back and hair. "But if my dad could do it, so can I." he falls to the Earth on all fours, never experiencing this pain or power before. Through the help of Neph, he could control his aura, but only to a point due to his eyes. The point was nearing. His hair began to grow into long, dark green tendrils. Emeralds rather than Diamonds was his distinction from his father, but it didn't stop there. As he grew, he grew a tail that wasn't tipped with Emerald, but rather BlackSand. His claws though were another thing. The tips were Emerald. His teeth weren't the beautiful stone, but rather a merge between his lips and sand. They were also as black. He stood in near adult size and could feel he was ready for the fight. With almost half his potential, he stands. ~What is going on Keliah? Tell me how to help you in a way that doesn't involve fighting...~

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:50 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was waiting for somthing to happen)

Ricky looked at the changed Kessaris "Did I miss somthing" He asked. He frowned he had the felling somthing was wrong. He felt the heat building. Using his temperature manipulation he made it cooler around him.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:52 pm

I dont know Kess...I CANT STOP IT!!! she yelled as a massive pulsating wave was given off of Keliah. The strain on her body was taking a toll. She was only ten years old. Things around them began to disenegrate for her telekenisis was ripping things apart atom by atom. She looked at Kessaris flashing a fire dome around him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Tenshi smiled for he had his own mental block up so anything that would try to effect his mind would not work once so ever, the darkness around him flared as it grew feeding on his anger. He was enveloped by darkness and as this accured it protected him from heatwave which advanced past him, watching her he waited to see if she was going to attack anyone for other than that he had no reason to engage her so he waited on hearing way to stop her from Kess.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Kessaris seeped into the sand beneath him going under the dome over to the other side away from everyone else. He looks into the maelstrom once again feeling his sister, but not seeing her at all. It was bad because he aura, redolent of his in almost everyway, was diminishing as if it were being burned away by the fire. "I got you. Don't worry." Kessaris runs toward the heat. A brazen move motivated by love and nothing else. His body begins to release long flowing streams of sand as he neared the base of the vortex and when he entered, he was immediately struck blind. He gathers himself though, fueled by resolve and begins to rotate making a massive sandstorm the size of Keliah's vortex. Only time would tell if he'd emerge with her.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:14 pm

The force was getting pissed at Tenshi. Using Keliah's mental powers that were at the most advanced in the land, began to isolate him by himself. Everyone else faded. In front of him stood his father. Opening his arms and hugghing Tenshi. As soon as that happened, his father began to stumble, blood soaked his garments. He started coughing blood and every bone in his body was breaking until he emploded. The force continued to etch this scene to Tenshi, rewinding and happening all over again. As Kessaris lept into the fire psionic blades were extended from all over Keliah's body, making her into a psionic version of the sand beast Kessaris was. She flung him telekineticly out of the vortex into an abandoned work base. Where she used magnetism to close around Kessaris, heating it up with fire melting the metal.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games