Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

So I would have to spill her blood anyways? Veronica groaned, a bit peeved at this. Hunter was commenting on the fact that Dylan, aka the snack, wanted to be changed as well. Ravin was definatly different. Veronica had to give her that. Although I can agree with your attraction to the little humans. Hunter nuzzled into her neck and she smiled again. Hunters simple movements and little comments always made her smile. Gave her butterflies. Ya know, the whole nine yards.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

"It's alright," Ravin replied. "You don't have to completely understand. It's just that where you're bitten determines how long it takes to change. The bite also has to be deep enough. A skin-breaking bite won't do anything."

Dylan scooted behind her and ran his fingers down her arm. Ravin shivered and glanced up at Dylan. He was smiling. She blinked away an oncoming blush, which pervaded her cheeks nonetheless. Squeezing his hand in return, Ravin felt her love for Dylan surge through her. She leaned up to him and rubbed her nose against his.
I love you, she mouthed. Ravin closed her eyes in happiness and inhaled his musky, alluring scent. Her heart beat faster.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:38 pm

|||guys, i'm sorry if my posts are lacking, i'm not in the best of moods..|||
|||actually, ill be back later. again. I'm really sorry.|||
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 pm

||It's perfectly alright! Come back when you're feeling better. biggrin ||

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 pm

||Awww, I hope you feel better.||
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:55 pm

|||so, i'm going to try and post because i can't sleep. i dislike long distance relationships and utah...|||

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:00 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica's fingers brushed against the bite mark on her shoulder as Ravin mentioned a skin-breaking bite not doing anything. She wished that it had though.

Her eyes watched as Ravin and Hunter interacted with eachother. They couldn't keep their hands off eachother. Veronica wondered... No! She stopped herself. She didn't want to think about what Hunter would possibly do if she even considered something like that. "So, Hunter would have to bite me no matter what in order to change me?" Her voice shook. She knew there was no way he'd go for it.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan's heart was racing. He was thankful for Veronica and Hunters presence or he probably would have pounced on Ravin, yet again. He had to stop being such a horndog! Ravin was blushing again and he placed a light kiss to her cheek after she rubbed her nose against his. I love you too. He mouthed back, not taking his eye off of Ravin.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:10 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin detected the hint of lust in Dylan's eyes. It made her blush even more. She thoroughly enjoyed his advances. She secretly wished that he would do something to her, but she knew that it wasn't acceptable because of the couple in frontof her.

She pecked his lips, allowing them to linger longer than necessary. Ravin smiled softly up at him. Laying her head against his chest, Ravin looked back at Veronica. "Pretty much, Veronica. Hey...is it okay if I call you Ronny? You can call me Raye."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:19 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica looked back at Hunter, her eyes locking with his. She ignored what Ravin and Dylan were doing completely. They could be having sex and she wouldn't even care at this moment. Her fingers lightly touched the side of Hunters cheek. She was searching his eyes for answers. Then she heard Ravin talking again. Pretty much, Veronica. Hey... is it okay if i call you Ronnie? You can call me Raye. Her heart sank. "Sure thing Raye." Her voice was soft. Her eyes were still locked on Hunters.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin held their kiss for a moment longer then Dylan expected her to. She was blushing, which was even more of a turn on. If she kept this up, he'd have to excuse himself for a few minutes. Her head was laying on his chest but she was looking at Veronica, talking to her. But Veronica wasn't looking at her, she was too busy looking at Hunter.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled when Veronica groaned, he knew she was impatient to be changed. "Be patient Veronica." Then Ravin said he would have to bite her no matter what. That was going to be a problem.

||I hope he chokes on a skittle!!!||
||BLOCK||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:28 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"You're sure there's no other way Raye?" Veronica wouldn't look away from Hunter. She couldn't. She needed him to tell her that he could do it. That forever was still a possibility. But she knew it'd be a lie. If there was no other way, she couldn't be with him forever.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She smiled to herself and simply shrugged. Ravin glanced up at Dylan, smiling secretly. "There is no other way, Ronnie," Ravin said fornlornly. She stroked her hands down the sides of Dylan's cheeks. "But the ecstacy will feel good."

Ravin kissed Dylan on the chin.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:43 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica felt her throat tighten up. She wanted there to be another way. There had to be. She closed her eyes for a moment. But the ecstacy will feel good. Ravin had said. Veronica gulped. "I won't know." Her voice was even softer now. She was just worried, everything was rushing through her mind in a split second. She felt alittle lightheaded.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was starting to feel his body reacting to Ravin as it had before. And there was nothing he could do about it just then. He gulped, stood up, setting down Ravin on the bed gently, then mumbled something about the bathroom. He shut the door behind him and looked in the mirror. Trying to get himself to calm down.

He splashed some water in his face and breathed in and out gently. He needed to learn self control, something he never needed before.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I won't know Hunter swallowed because he knew she was right if there was no other way to change her. It's not like he could practice or something like that. He tilted his head and kissed her lightly as Dylan walked out the room. "I'm sorry," he murrmered to Veronica. Practice... mabey, not on Veronica of course but maybe on the victims he intense to kills anyways....

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica hadn't noticed Dylan leave until she heard the water running in the next room. She opened her eyes slowly and looked into Hunters blue ones. I'm sorry, He mumbled to her. She wanted to tell him it was fine. That it wasn't totally his fault or anything. But she knew that if she opened her mouth, something bad would happen. She didn't want to know what.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games