Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:55 pm
Leil rolled her eyes. "You, nice job," She told the dancer. "Students back at the School never got so detailed. A+. And you with the sword, do move it. I'd hate for something to happen to you." Leil didn't care to fidget with the paralysis spell (though she did admire its crafting: another first rate casting).
"Y'know... I thought his head was harder than that..." It sounded like an absent minded musing.

As for having never been seen before, that was entirely inaccurate. The dancer HAD seen this woman before. In fact, she'd seen her defend the pub against lightning, and catch lobster mages and sniper salmon berserkers for Danish in the Iron Chef Byako.
She'd also seen her wish that everyone would fall asleep so she could get a decent nap.
The 'stranger' was Leil: the lightning-eyed shapechanger with a hand for Weather, permanent fixture of the Pub, most commonly found sleeping (in her room or on the plushie floor: it didn't matter) or standing in the rain.

Leil did not seem the least bit perturbed by the people returning the favor of her assault. She was looking uneasily, if calmly, at the sword at her throat, very probably hoping it would be removed before 'something happened.'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:06 pm
foam was coming from danishes mouth as he lay there unconcious as a sword wielder stood atop him  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 pm
Puff lifted the swordweilder's leg and lifted Danish to his feet. "Are you okay?" He asked giving Danish a few quick light slaps to the face. "What is with people and always causing harm, I'm on vacation and I might have to rip someone a new one. " Puff grumbled aloud.

"Puff Reign it in or I'm going to have to put you in time out." Shinobu said before lifting Puff and Danish onto his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:23 am
Areashine looked at the woman again and thought that she had seen her before.

"Regardless of anything, you still haven't answered our question. Why would you attack danish?"  

Domo-Kun Chan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:52 pm
danish rubbed his fluffy head and leaped over to the bar and got a bag of ice for his head
"the stepping on hurt more than the barrel i was hit with"
he rubbed his poor fluffy head  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:41 pm
"Right now I'm trying not to kill anyone, and it's getting harder by the moment. Please get that clunk of steel away from me." The light in her eyes was a most dangerously bright silver.
Bad things happened when one mixed metal and Leil.
Very bad things, for the ground.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:27 am
"I didn't say anything about killing, I said attacking. You're still dancing around the issue."

Areashine didn't trust this woman all that much. She had attacked danish and was now making bizarre requests. Who did she think she was?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:47 am
"Peace must come between the souls in this area." He said pushing back the sword and away from Danish's attacker. "Now, please answer her question so this hostility will not continue." Shinobu spoke in the most gentle tone that he could. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Shinobu Myl, leader of the Red Blazer Brigade: Subcection to the DGL."  

Rozalin Wednesday

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 pm
"Thank you." The look she gave the intruder was sincere. "I'm Leil. Leilen Archer: student mage rank AB." She turned those still dangerous looking eyes to Areashine. "I am not dancing around the issue. I just have different priorities. Or is your question really more important than the swordwoman's life?" The inquiry was sharp, glared as much as said.

Truthfully, she had only asked to drive a point home to the other woman; a message that was written calmly in the silverbright glow of Leilen's eyes as they met the dancer's...
Neither of them had nearly so much control over the situation as they liked to pretend.

Of course, getting a very sharp, very lethal weapon away from her very exposed neck might not seem all that bizarre after all if one paused to think about it.
In fact, if one paused to think too much, they might suspect they were being played with.
One might also think the captive was only covering, stalling for time as she scrambled for a cover.
Or maybe one would even think that she was just a student as she'd said, one who was having trouble keeping something under her control that was rapidly spinning wildly free of her grasp.
Heck, for all they knew she didn't even know why she'd hit him in the first place

But of course: all those ideas are utterly ludicrous and discardable....
Right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:59 pm
"Yo, cut the threats and vicious tones or my vice captin will have to step in. I'm not a man of violence, but he can chew you up and spit you out." Shinobu said as he poked at Lein's forehead. "His tone was gentle, but stern.

"Did I hear something about food?" Puff said as his attention snapped back toward Shinobu. "I was hoping for food I could actually swallow and not have to spit it back up."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Arella whirled the sword back into its sheath. "Did you SERIOUSLY just call my sword a clunk? Not a very bright idea, you know." Arella paused. "Aright, now that we've got THAT cleared up, why DID you whack Danish?" Arella inquired, walking over to Danish. "Need a sewing kit?" she asked, indicating a little bit of stuffing that was poking out of his head. Arella then took up a loose defensive stance inbetween Leil and Danish, making sure that his attacker wouldn't make a dive for Danish.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:09 pm
Leil Jerked as far as the paralysis spell would allow. Her eyes flashed. "Don't touch me!" A jolt fluxed up his finger and down his arm, like he'd just touched a live wire with his prodding finger.
It was done in an instant. All at once and too quickly for any one piece to be cut separate from the rest.
Had there been panic in her voice?
Just what were they dealing with, anyway?
Did they even realize what was going on?

Leilen Archer made no replies to any comments, said nothing after her exclamation, her glittering, wide-eyed gaze fixed rather immovably on Shinobu.
Fear? Or something else made to look like fear?
Was she gauging the damage done before she did it again? Or was that concern?

Just what were they dealing with, anyway?!
And what was going on?  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:26 pm
Shinobu's arm reacted violently to the shock. He raised it away from the female and it shot off a blue ball of enery that ate into a nearby wall."See what you've gone and done. I tried being nice, I'm kicking your butt from here to next week." He said in a calm voice, but it still a threat. "Anti-paralysis, upload." He said before thumping the female and giving her free range of movement. "I'd rather not take the head off of a sitting duck."

Puff jumped from Shinobu's shoulders. "I'm moving over here, you are so far over that I don't wanna stand near you." He said as he shook him head. "Um...Shin, don't kill her. You don't need that on your shoulders. I'm heavy enough as it is." He said trying to get Shinobu to laugh a little to no avail.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:33 pm
Arella looked questioningly at Shinobi. "Are we going to battle this one?" she asked, an eager glint in her eyes.  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:35 pm
Her muscles flexed, those strange eyes lit like lightning met his eyes, harboring no more of the fear or concern or calculation it might have held before. The jagged silver lines through her irises were less bright than before, but still uncommonly well lit in the darkness of her orbs. And were they moving?
"No one invited you to touch me." She informed him, not angry or snide; calm, but in a... sad way. Relieved, but sad. "Did you think I was raising such a fuss about a sword that wasn't going to cut my head off without an explanation? I even told you I'm a student mage, trying not to kill anyone. I'm still trying. I'm always trying... but there's Nothing I Can Do when someone surprises me." The sad relief had drained slowly, leaving only a level stare. It went hand in glove with the level voice in which she inquired...
"Will you kill me?"

"Do you understand why you'll kill me, if you say yes?"

She did not move beyond the flex of muscle as she took her own weight back upon herself. Her gaze did not falter, nor her voice waver.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games