Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kammy Blackstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:24 pm
Tybalt looked around and found no clones. "Damn it, where the heck are they? Maybe at the academy."
((To the Ninja Academy))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:07 am
Viva appears in a flash of light and makes his way though the district telling everyone he can. "All people cabable of fighting are asked to go Rustir in defense of Byako." AFter telling everyone he could find he vanishes to another area.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:34 am
((arives from rustier))

I walk down mecha mainstreet. looking for a few buildings for sale. one of the The Zendian Army's landing pods, land next to a building. A man in a military uniform gets out. "Sir! We have been able to get a small portion of the Vanguard here. We reciverd you orders but could not make it right away. Whart do you order Sir?" The Seargent says.

"Get a machene shop and start Mega tank production! Take it by force if nessary. Meanwhile Tell the other ships to be ready. Kabina is the biggest threat to our spaceships. they will need to go down first. However seince they are angels and such i will handle them. We need an S class fleet here. Byako Will be a Zendian colony. How many men do we have here?' I ask.

"WE have 10 legions of Clone troopers. they are heavely armed with sniping machene guns,laser rifles, plasma explosives and lightsabers. In short 50,000 men, plus 4 mega tanks. That was all we gcould smugggle in. more will be on the way. kabina needs to be under our control." Theman as he orders his men to take control of a machnene shop.

The soldiers take over a few machene shops, and start building mega tanks. Those who resist the Zendian soldiers are killed. prettty soon the soldiers take over all of mecha mainstreet. Soon 100 megatanks are built and fully armed with thick armor plating, 2 front laser cannonsm, a mega cannon (high powered gatling cannon) 2 rear laser canons all with hover capibility.
The zendian flag is raised over mecha mainstreet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:18 am
As the first piece of the Jarian door was found a portion of the Jarian magic was restored.
The ghostly image of a dog apeared and in an eclipsing light the enemy army was decimated leaving the menacing troops in a disarray without any weapons.
And with a second such light those defensless troops were gone from the area.

What might have worked when the Jarians were unarmed
Was laughable now that there power was returning...

Jarians protect there own.
The ghostly image desapeared to only apear when in need

((unarmed troops to the little necropolis
justin to the byako railroad
and next time dont think you can pull an army from nowhere and try to defeat one of the city factions without doing your homework))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:55 pm
Kuro had heard the soldiers talking, and was alarmed. "Bw**h!!" He flew off to Aria as fast as he could. [Kuro to Aria]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:13 pm
Erk shuffled back inot the district, looking very tired. It had been a long past few days, and he hadn't been able to get much rest either.

"Man, thinhgs have just been going downhill for such a long time..." he was getting more then a little depressed, and, as he looked once more upon the ruins of his shop, he just about fell flat on his face.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:50 am
Well this is a problem i thought. with a front division wiped out and no contact with my homebase, this might not be good. (Pulling troops out of nowhere? I did say that had called them,and i was a the king.)

((though i have no idea what is going on I go to the byako railroad))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:01 am
Byako Wish Event

the buildings of the Mecha Main Street were restored better than new with fancy little jarian symbol thingies plastered everywhere
some fancy shmancy blue prints or erks future shop
grew
expanded
and became 3-dimensional
until it became real

oh and it rained plushies for three days and three nights and a bunch of new broken old rusted stuff littered the area for people to have fun scavenging

ByakoAssailant

Succubus of the light.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:02 pm
I look around for a hovercar shop. I find one and i buy a hovercar and then i drive off.

((to byako railroad))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:19 pm
Erk was laying face down, eyes dull as he staired at nothing. But then, something hit him... again and agian, it was to large for rain.... He looked up, "Plushies" he murmured being hit by a stuffed cat and a dog

"I'd best be finding cover..." he said, climbing to his feet and seeing looking towards where his shop was.... and now stood again. "Duh... d-on't tell me I'm seeing things now to!" he shouted in disbelife.

Erks foot falls resounded on the walls as he moved closer to the building, everyone else had gone inside. His hand brushed the door, griped the handle, and finaly opened it."

He took a few steps, it was so clean, just as he always wanted his shop to be. Everything neatly organized and well kept. He smiled, though none could see it behind his mask. "Well, only one last thing to check for." he put his hand into a fist, and, after just a single moment, drove it hard into his own face.

Hde reeled and stagered from his own punch, a bruise alredy began spreading acoss his forehead. "NO.... its not a dream" he said, chuckling to himself.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:08 am
-haru wandered back into town, not really tired at all, but she stoped to rest on a bench-" what a night" she looked up at the moon-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:27 pm
Justice smiled and scurried into the area escourted by a couple bots. They crept into a building and went to work putting together a few more bots. After eight more were assembled, every new bot began to work on something inside the building. Justice simply curled up in a chair that had been moved to make room for the construction. "prrrr.... Wake me up when something happens.... somehting important, that is." Justice then drifted off, covered in a blanket a bot had found in a bedroom on a higher floor.  

justice_prime

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:11 am
May walked through the area taking in its atmosphere. She strolled with her head up and her hands in her pockets not showing much concern and observing the sights she passed.

She was hoping that the search for the supplies would be easy so they could quickly find out what information awaited in the lab.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games