Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 pm
Bamboosle
Anzai Kureno

When he heard that Shoko wasn’t able to teach him wind jutsu’s, his smile faded of his face. Anzai really had hoped for having Shoko as Sensei for a very long time. ‘Grass jutsu’s, Sensei? Is that possible?’ Anzai had never heard from any grass jutsu’s, in his family they only used wind element. If that is going to let me stay a little longer with Shoko Sensei, then I could give it a try. ‘I’d like to try those grass jutsu’s Shoko Sensei’, Anzai said bearing in mind that he was going to enjoy these last moments with Shoko.

"Yes I can teach you Grass jutsu. You are a grass shinobi now." Smiling shoko looks to the kid, she can see that he is interested in the grass jutsu or perhaps just spending more time with her. Eh who knows. "Well I can teach you some grass jutsu but we really need to go outside if we wish to learn these jutsu. "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexander walked into the academy with his long black hair swaying behind him. His brother, James, completely submerged into his body. He walked up to the lady obviously in charge of class. "Hello I'm Alexander Wolfenstein," James' head poked out of Alexander's chest, his long, white hair partially covering his face,"And this is my brother James. We'd like to become Grass shinobi." he said with a smile as James' head sunk back into his body.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:24 am
Eris5
Bamboosle
Anzai Kureno

When he heard that Shoko wasn’t able to teach him wind jutsu’s, his smile faded of his face. Anzai really had hoped for having Shoko as Sensei for a very long time. ‘Grass jutsu’s, Sensei? Is that possible?’ Anzai had never heard from any grass jutsu’s, in his family they only used wind element. If that is going to let me stay a little longer with Shoko Sensei, then I could give it a try. ‘I’d like to try those grass jutsu’s Shoko Sensei’, Anzai said bearing in mind that he was going to enjoy these last moments with Shoko.

"Yes I can teach you Grass jutsu. You are a grass shinobi now." Smiling shoko looks to the kid, she can see that he is interested in the grass jutsu or perhaps just spending more time with her. Eh who knows. "Well I can teach you some grass jutsu but we really need to go outside if we wish to learn these jutsu. "

Anzai Kureno

Going outside with Shoko Sensei that would be nice, I could play with the wind, maybe have a nice pick nick, Anzai thought. ‘Yes Shoko Sensei, I’d like to go outside and learn those jutsu’s’, he replied while having a great romantic scene in his head. ‘I will be the first in my family knowing how to use grass jutsu’s!’At the same moment a guy walked in, with two heads! Anzai never saw a person like that, it could be interesting. Argh, no, with him, or those two, I can’t be with Shoko Sensei. ‘Hi, I’m Anzai Kureno, welcome to the academy’, he said, being polite. Maybe Shoko can do that kage bunshin stuff again, Anai thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:53 am
Derioth Valen
Kusa's Ranmaru Legacy
"Watch your mouth or you're dead..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Derioth walked into the academy, dragging a very long black scythe behind him. He momentarily lost his balance and tripped over the cloak trailing behind him also. He slung it on his back, but that didn't stop him from tripping into the classroom. “Eh-heheh, sorry!” Derioth said, his great-grandfather must have been one tall man. Maybe I should have asked it to be shortened... He bowed typically. “My name is Derioth, I'm new here.” His scythe actually tipped over his head and fell on the floor, to which he just laughed. These were by far the biggest hand-me-downs he had.

(OCC: )  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 am
NUR

User Image

User Image"Well you two er... three new students came at a perfect time. Anzai and I here were just about to take the class outside for a little bit of intense training. You guys think you can catch up? Perhaps start learning some grass jutsu with Anzai?" She smiles and laughs at the assortment of different characters in one room. He own clay abilities what with mouths on her palms makes her none to normal. Now a kid with obviously way to big of a weapon, a double person and seemingly normal Anzai all need training. This is something that excites Shoko for sure. She really has a great want to teach the kids of this village how to become stronger, greater ninja. She begins walking out of the class looking ot all the kids. "So you comin'?" She smlies then walks outside of the academy awaiting to see who followed her down here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:18 am
Derioth Valen
Kusa's Ranmaru Legacy

Derioth picked up the lengthy scythe and followed, whistling a merry tune. The fact he didn't break his arms was amazing as he continually tugged on it when it got stuck on something. He pulled it in front of him and folded the blade in. He tried to put the hood on, but it went over his eyes, he looked pretty comical at the moment.

(OCC: I love Rping as a little kid!)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Bamboosle

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 am
Anzai Kureno

Another kid walked in with a huge scythe, a bit like Anzai's own scythe at home. His mom didn't let him carry it with him at the academy. Maybe we could practice together with our scythes, Anzai thought. ‘Cool scythe!’ Anzai said at the kid who was now folding his scythe. ‘I’m Anzai, I have my own scythe too, from my grandfather. But mine has three blades.’ After saying that he followed Shoko outside, realizing that he couldn’t have a romantic pick nick with her. Ah, well at least I can spend more time with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 am
Derioth Valen
Kusa's Ranmaru Legacy

Derioth smiled. "Thanks, my name's Derioth." He thought it was weird that this guy had a scythe from his grandfather. "That's weird, mine belongs to my great-grandfather, he let me have it, along with this cloak." Derioth said. "He says he might even let me keep it!"

(OCC smile  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:24 am
Nicole was strolling down the hallway into a classroom when she stopped to see a red-headed woman walking out with some people following behind her. Watching her walk away, Nicole hurried into the classroom. She saw two boys with scythes in their hands.

Whoa... Didn't see that coming, she thought.

Shaking it off, Nicole walked up to them. "Um.." she scratched the back of her head, looking over their shoulders to look for the person in charge. She looked back to the two boys. "You know where the person in charge is?" she asked, tilting her head to the side some.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexander followed Shoko out of the room and ran into Nicola. "Oh sorry." he said in a soft voice. He then heard what she had to say. "The person in charge is that women over there." he said with a smile. He flicked his head to get a strand of long black hair from his face. James melted out of Alexander's body and stood next to him. They looked identical except for their hair. Alexander's was long and black while James had long silvery hair. "Hello." James spoke.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm
Nicole looked up at Alexander. "It's alright," she said, giving him a reassuring smile. Following the direction he indicated, she nodded. She turned back to Alexander.

"Thanks," she said. Then she seemed to jump when James came out of Alexander's body. Shivers ran down her spine.

What the-?

Taking in a deep breath to cool herself down, she managed a smile to the twins. "Hi."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:37 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageNow that Shoko has all the academy students or gennin outside she can really begin there training. "For those of you that do not know me...My name is Shoko." She paces back and forth while talking to her students, she keeps a straight face now. It's time to work the hell out of these kids. "I want you all to run 20 laps around the academy then report back to me to start learning your first jutsu. Anzai, same story I will start you out with grass jutsu though." She slams her foot making a handsign and a bunch of earthen spikes rise from the ground. None of the spikes would hurt the kids as Shoko has a good aim. She folds her arms in front of her looking at the kids through the tops of her eyes. She then stomps the ground once more hoping this second stomp would get the kids running as one of the spikes near Shoko, shoots higher into the air forming a spear. Grapping the spear mid-air and twisting it so it is in ready position close to her body. Shoko just loves working with weapons...hopefully some of these kids share the same enthusiasm.

Eris5

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:43 pm
Derioth Valen
Kusa's Ranmaru Legacy

Derioth gaped at what had just happened. "That was amazing!" He said, slinging his scythe back on his back. He started to run twenty laps like she said, but being so much younger than most of the people here, his heart got tired easier than the others. No point in spoiling it though.

(OCC smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:26 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Hurry up now I wanna see you all working hard, we will not tolerate the weak here. Moreover your future enemies will not tolerate the weak." Shoko yells at her students while they run. Happy to see them following directions, she wonders what really all there specialities are. She knows that one or two kids that is can melt into each other, All the rest seem a mystery to her though.

Eris5

The Beautiful Blue Beast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm
Silent Meluvee
Nicole looked up at Alexander. "It's alright," she said, giving him a reassuring smile. Following the direction he indicated, she nodded. She turned back to Alexander.

"Thanks," she said. Then she seemed to jump when James came out of Alexander's body. Shivers ran down her spine.

What the-?

Taking in a deep breath to cool herself down, she managed a smile to the twins. "Hi."

User Image
User Image
Alexander glared at James. "That's nice of you James, scare her half to death." Alexander then looked to Nicole. "Just ignore him. He has a habit of popping in and out." he said with a light smile. "I'm Alexander Wolfenstein and that's my brother." he said with his arm outstretched for a handshake.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games