Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:43 pm
||Erick Cursuo||
||S-Rank|Yellow Bladed Grass||
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image "Easy enough i guess." He said as he held onto her hand, but then he suddenly flipped her, so now he was basically piggybacking her. He suddenly focused, which grass blades started to swirl around them, which the green color suddenly turned yellow as they disappeared to her house. User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm
Eris5
User Image

NatsukiKuruu

Landing upon the body of water in the middle of the spring. Natsuki folds her wings back before they disappear into a puff of smoke. She smiles and looks around. Stepping off the water and onto the fresh and green grass. "This place is beautiful." wide eyed she just sits upon the grass and begins a good little relaxation time. Quite a journey from the mist to the grass village for a chuunin. Sitting upon the grass and staring into the distance she smiles and looks to her finger as a bug crawls off it and flies around the area. With a sigh she smiles and rests her head back while her bugs check the surrounding area.
[Chuunin][Kirigakure][Animal Tamer][Mokuton][Aburame]

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
There was a whirling sound in the air as a blade landed next to her, it was a scythe. Riku barely realizing what he was doing barely had time to make himself miss so it would land and get stuck next to her, with the whip of his tattoo attached to the end of the staff. "Hello hello, hello! And welcome to Kusagakure." Riku said cheerfully, "Sorry about that..... It's a reflex for me to attack and asked questions later.... Anyways your not supposed to enter villages without permission and clarifying what you want to do here." Riku said letting out a nervous chuckled as he rubbed his head. His scythe being slowly dragged back to him as he spoke. Riku was holding back the need to attack, with his body on fire he seemed more dangerous though he tried to restricted to only his legs and arms being set aflame.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

NatsukiKuruu

"Oh is that so?" Natsuki turns around so she is facing the man. "Sorry about that. I'm Natsuki Kuruu of the Mist village." She smiles and stands up. Biting her lower lip she looks the Grass ninja up and down. She really doesn't know diplomatic situations like this. Being in another country she just acts very friendly and courteous. "I'm just here to travel and sight see really." She then stops and looks around. a bug landing back on her finger she smiles and the bug flies off once again.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:15 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
" Shen.... of the Xuán Wǔ..... " Riku found himself saying only to stop himself half way through and muttered the next part as a whisper with all his arrogance disappearing after he said the first word and taking the pause. With those words his fire calm down and went away he made a complete transformation from how he was before, wanting to attack the young girl for no real reason and just using the part before as an excuse. Seemingly more calm he spoke in a soft voice,"Sorry I mean I'm Riku Morinaga. Nice to meet you Natsuki Kuruu, welcome to Kusagakur." Riku said as he gave a small bow. "I'm sorry for troubling ma'm.. Anyways yeah just be careful next time." Riku said as he stood straight up, looking less tense than before.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

NatsukiKuruu

A group of bugs swarms from out behind Riku and flies past him . A couple planter bugs placed upon his skin so that the rest of the males will follow the females. "Your an interesting one to just attack me like that." Natsuki gets on a knee and holds the earth in her hand. Giving it a good listening to. She looks up at Riku and with a couple quick handsigns ending with her slapping the grass: A bunch of wood from the roots below forms into a strong and sturdy house. The wood wraps around and conforms to Natsuki's every will. Leaving her and Riku in the middle of the house in a commons area or training grounds at center of house. With a smile she looks to Riku and stands up again. "Good to meet you though Riku." Leaning to one side and supporting her weight on her hip thus supported by her hand...She knows this guy is weird, but she is not sure what is up with him. Staying alert in the shinobi world is probably of her best interest.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:55 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku looked at her not impressed as almost by instinct his body was set on fire as the bugs that surrounded him were killed in the sudden blaze. As the bugs fell to the floor, he looked at them and deduce Aburame. "Sorry about your friends." Riku said quietly as he didn't mean to do what he just did. He looked around as he made the wooden house a look of discomfort showed in his face. "I'm a walking torch so I'm not comfortable inside wood.... Mostly for your sake ma'm." Riku said when she finished the house, "Anyways why are you making a house?" Riku asked completely confused by her actions.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 pm
Eris5
User Image

NatsukiKuruu

"Sorry I wanted some privacy." Natsuki smiles then sighs taking a step back and sitting on the wooden porch that sits on the perimeter of the open area. "Just being precautious: If more Kusa-nin are like you and would just attack me randomly. It's better if im out of sight in this house." Natsuki smiles, crossing her legs and tapping her heels on the wood. Tilting her head to the side while staring at Riku. She is so confused by his actions as well, she just doesn't know how to react in this sort of situation. "Well please don't burn me down with that flame of yours."

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
"Nope I'm one of a kind." Riku said simply as he just stood there, "Kusa-nin are interesting, I'm barely adjusting to them as well. Or maybe they're adjusting to me?" Riku said curiously as he looked at the roof for a second, "Sorry no promises..... I don't really like bugs..... or creeper crawlers." Riku said as the sensation and there sound was what made him go on fire all of a sudden before. "That's all I can really say, that and enjoy your stay here."

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

NatsukiKuruu

"Well I still like to take my chances and be extra careful." Natsuki laughs then looks to the sky with a smile. "This is a beautiful country." a soft sigh of relief and relaxation is let out from under her breath as Natsuki cant help but to enjoy this new and interesting place. Looking for herself, her path, the choices she should make in the future are clouded and she needs some clarification badly. She is still unsure what kind of shinobi she wishes to be and because of this she has traveled to this far away land to find her answer. "I hope you don't mind this." Natsuki bites her thumb and with the blood forms 5 handsigns then smacks her hand into the ground. In a poof of mighty smoke the monkey son of Enma. Menma appears. The charming and good-looking ape has quite a power and has acted as teacher to Natsuki for many a year. Staying quiet Menma observes the area then fixes his gaze upon Riku.

"I don't wish you to fight right now Menma." Natsuki speaks softly, putting a hand on his shoulder and almost whispering into his ear. "I need some fun. Perhaps I will need you later." She winks she steps closer and closer to Riku. A smile on her face she approaches him quickly, not giving him much time to react she wraps her arms around his shoulders and gives him a lovely and sweet kiss; just to play around and see this man's reaction. Most guys would freak out, but something is telling Natsuki that this strange man would react in a strange way and it is something that she needed to test. Even though her methods of testing are quite ridiculous and dangerous for her.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku stood silently still as she made her play. Not moving at all even when she got closer. As she put her arms around Riku and after kissing him she would feel Riku's grip her arm and pulling it away from him with not much of an emotion. Placing his hand on her shoulder he gently pushed her away as well, "I don't care for your reasonings..... But I won't play this game with you Natsuki Kuruu." Riku said softly as he just pulled back from her. Riku let her go an started headed out off the house silently with a calm look on his face.

Turning around to face her he looked straight at her eyes, " Your a gorgeous woman an all. Most men and some women would of probably just jump yah at that moment, and you probably gonna end up seducing a bunch of shinobi. But I'm not interested in that at all......" Riku stopped himself from saying anything more as he felt his reasonings should be his own an thats what matter. The kiss had made him feel surprisingly empty and a little disappointed himself. ".... I'm sorry....." Riku thought to himself as he stood there almost looking empty and even less like his usual crazy self. "Anyways I don't find this place that great..... I have been at better places." Riku whispered trying to forget what just had happened.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:27 pm
Eris5
User Image

NatsukiKuruu
A couple bugs fly towards Natsuki then past her as they land on Menma's shoulder. Talking to him for a second they fly off towards the gates of the village. "Hmmmm interesting shinobi here." Natsuki and Menma suddenly poof into smoke. Switching places it seems is one of her specialties. A romantic kiss shared from monkey to man as Natsuki stood and watched in disguise. Word of what is at the gate has intrigued her to no end, and this little show; however amusing, could get her in trouble and probably wouldn't be nice to continue to play around with Riku's time too much.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Natsuki bows to Riku with a smile, Making a giant series of handsigns: she first forms a message inside the house out of engraved wood for Riku to read. the last couple handsigns were used for her to form into a wooden bow staff. Menma running over and grabbing hold of her and making a handsign. Both Menma and Natsuki now on route towards the gate--in the fastest way she knows. Great danger and yet some sort attraction exists at the gates that is indescribable. The note inside the house reads:

Riku, I had to get you back for attacking me. I had fun talking to you; however brief it may have been. Take care and don't go kissing girls without first checking if they aren't monkeys. With a crazed sincerity, Natsuki.
p.s. do whatever you please with this house. I would burn it if in your situation.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:44 pm
Morinaga Riku
Akumetsu

User ImageUser Image
Riku sighed he never took for the monkey to be gay, since he didn't lean in to kiss her back meaning that the monkey was the one who kissed him. As he just stood there, he took out his scythe and twirled it around slicing up some of the house inside as he followed after the girl, " Guess I'm gonna have to kill her now..." Riku said softly as he followed her traces of sound heading to the gates.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Sage of Flames

User ImageUser Image
The giant bird landed at the edge of the springs, as from the top of the bird Riku threw two children into the water. "There now heal and get all nice and better!" Riku yelled while the children were splashing around yelling something that sounded like they couldn't swim. "Ahhh aren't you little ones s**t out of luck." Riku said sadistically, "I'm the Sage of Flames I don't do water." Riku continue to say as he watched them sink as they didn't come back up Riku suddenly jumped in and save them both. As they were back on the grassy surface with the kids coughing water, "Who the hell doesn't know how to swim!" Riku yelled as the kids just looked at him innocently, but stayed quiet. "Ahh whatever here get dry quickly I need to report to the boss that I'm back I guess." Riku said, though he noticed a fire off in the distance. "Mmm interesting?" Riku said as he casually headed to that direction where he also heard yells from villagers and what not.

Riku's Theme:
"Two type of men; in this world sinners who believe there rightous people and righteous men who believe they are sinners."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas