Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Take your pick. Nanashi gave me enough scrolls to train you in just about anything you want, but if you'd like we can start with Sound jutsu."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Well.....you pick, but first, deal me in."Makoto pulled out several coins and threw them in front of Yukio. She had figured it was time for him to be taught a lesson about cheating.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio grinned and shuffled the cards. "Your loss." he muttered as he dealt them out to Makoto.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto grinned as she pulled the classic switch and switched the cards in her hand for the ones stored inside OCHO, giving herself a royal flush.Hmm, now, if he pulls out a full house again, i'll have him...

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio cheerfully whistled the Andy Griffith Theme Song as he glanced at his hand of cards. His grin grew a bit wider and he looked up at Makoto. "Hey, what do you say we raise the stakes a bit?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 pm

"Sure thing."She said a little cautiously."Your call."

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio fanned himself with his hand of cards. "To be honest, I'm getting bored just winning money off of cards. Let's turn this into a strip poker match. The loser has to strip off their clothes, run through the streets, and finally skinnydip in the Spring of Rejuvination. Sound good?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Makoto turned bright red, embarrassed at the possibility of losing her clothes. She looked down to double check her hand.No way i can lose with this...She looked at Yukio. He knew she would take the bet unless she had something really good. She then turned brighter red at the thought of Yukio running around naked. Really in either senario, she would end up embarrassed."S-s.......Sure."Makoto closed her eyes."Ready to show..your cards?!"

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Ready as I'll ever be." Yukio yawned, as if he already knew the outcome of the hand. The guards around them huddled closer in anticipation. Finally Yukio stopped fanning himself, grinned at Makoto, and turned his hand around to face her. "Four Aces, read'em and strip." The guards cheered and patted Yukio on the back, already grinning at what they knew would be Yukio's victory.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Makoto flipped down her hand, revealing the royal flush."That makes five aces." She said bluntly."How did you get all those aces, Yukio?"

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio and the guards tilted their heads at the same time, and then he bent over to get a better look at her hands. His eyes squinted as he looked over them, and then he burst out laughing, holding his stomach and rolling around on the ground. "Well it's easy, when your opponent mistakes her ace for a two! Wow, Makoto!" he laughed. "I knew that you were an amateur, but even I know that a two isn't a part of a Royal Flush!" Upon looking at the cards again, Makoto would see that instead of an Ace, she was holding a two of hearts instead. The guards joined in on the laughing as well.

(Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Makoto turned deep red."N-no!"She threw down her cards and clutched her clothing."I'm not going to do that! Not with people here!"

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Hey, you accepted the bet. Time to pay up." Yukio said with a mischievious grin. The guards high-fived each other behind him, and travelers passing in and out of the village stopped to see what all the noise was about. "Oh, wait wait, I almost got this set up. CLONES!" Immediately one clone appeared at Yukio's side to hand him a bucket of popcorn, while another appeared at his other side with a large juke-box. He mindlessly pushed the play button to start blaring music for Makoto to strip to (see link LOL). "Alright....now you may begin." he said, soaking in his victory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zV9xjkceM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Makoto started to cry."N-no! I'm not going to do that!" She curled up into a tiny ball and pulled OCHO next to her."YOU CHEATED!"
LoL
User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"You're just a poor loser." Yukio said as he ate some popcorn. "Don't blame me. I didn't force you to accept the bet." The guards and clones simultaneously nodded their heads as they reached around Yukio to grab handfuls of popcorn.

(lol)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games