Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 pm
elaise gasped slightly as she watched the dragon threw cero, her eyes seemed to go darker as she formed a spike out of the earth infront of her and shot it up towards the dragon aiming for the dragons chest.
fang growled slighlty annoyed that he couldn't really do anything to help them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 pm
((poor Dragon ...q.q))

It roared one lats time and tried to get Niara of and also the twins. But soon it was blind on one eye and badly wounded it spit fire one lats time before the spear Elaise created impaled its chest.It fell to the ground where it still tried to kill them all but its move became slower ans slower.
Somewhere on a tree was someone sitting ,a person .He carried Blaik which was in the form of a helpless little baby.The dragon made so much damage to Blaik and absorbed so much power that is was a wonder that he was still laive.Well The man looked ta the baby and then to the dieing dragon "I told him he would die.."THe man whisperd as he stroke BLaiks head.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:38 pm
elaise watched as the dragon fell to the ground, moving back to get out of the way of it's tail as it continued trying to kill them. she saw that it was moving slower, dying from the wounds they had given it.
wearily she looked around her in case they were going to be attacked again.
her eyes widened slightly when she realised that blaik was more than likely to be badly hurt or even dead, she looked around again panicking slightly before saying " where's blaik? if that thing was impersonating him then he might be dead or seriously hurt. we need to find him now!" she almost shouted the last bit.

fang looked up and saw the concern in her eyes, growling slightly he began to walk around his ears raised as he listened for any sound of movement in the trees around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 pm
Niara jumped off of the dragon's head, sheathing her swords as she did some flips in midair, landing in the tree with the man. She had missed her landing, slipping off of the branch and falling through the tree branches. She twisted and turned, trying to catch hold of a branch, but missing each one.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 pm
The man jumped of the tree but was careful, he didn't want to hurt Blaik.He looked around and a wicked smile crossed his face,he saw Ceor laying against a tree.He walked over to him and knelled down beside Ceor.He laid Blaik down and then starred into Ceros eyes"Your wound...look bad but seems to heal already..."He said in a cold tone"Well that is good...very good..so i can kill you later in fornt of ftaher..but i won't drag you to him now..no..I give you and your..firends time"He laughed and turned his bakc to his brother.He didn't saw the shook in Ceros face amd also not the tears,he just heard Blaik who started to cry"I think he is hungry.."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:21 pm
The Cooper's avoid flip away from any of the dragon's last attacks. Dave notices Niara falling. Without knowing it he activates his crystal. Dave's hands are surrounded by large amounts of water and take the a shape of big hands. A pillar of whirling water surrounds his legs making him tall. "This is new" he replied. He immediately catches Niara with his big watery hand. "Hey beautiful, need a lift?"  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:39 pm
"Wait..Zack!"Ceor managed to say but his brother just walked away"ZACK!"HE screamed as he took Blaik and stood up"Stay!"

Zakc contiued to walk away ,when Cero screamed he looked over his shoulder"Why do you scream this loud...everyone will hear you"He smiled"DOn't worry we will see eachother soon again...and feed Blaik he is hungry"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 pm
elaise looked up quickly when she heard cero scream zacks name. she ran of in the direction of the voice, hoping that it was really zack who he was shouting at. fang ran beside her his ears raised.
finally making ehr way through the trees she saw cero holding blaik and the what looked like zack walking away.
" zack!" she screamed stepping forward slightly " stop! please. don't you remember me."  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:00 pm
Zack stopped and crossed his arms,wiht cold and souless eyes he starred into hers .He showed no emotion ,he seemed cold and souless just like solid stone."Zakc..that is my name ..and i do remeber you..Elaise.."

Cero slowly walked up to Elaise ,Blaik was still crying and held onto Ceros shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:05 pm
elaise could feel tears trickling down her cheeks as she looked into his souless eyes. " what has he done to you?" she whispered looking at him her vision blurry from the tears. " this isn't you. don't you remember what it was like? what we had?"
she didn't take any notice of cero as he walked up to her. her eyes never left zack.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:09 pm
Zack slowly walked over to her ,he whiped her tears away and placed one hand onto her cheek.His face became softer and suddenly he smiled softly at her.For a short moment the old Zack was bakc"I do..I do don't cry...I have not much time..come and find me again ..please.."Now he was crying and held his head with one hand,the left eye was closed to the half."I cna't stay any longer..I already wasted to much time..he will be angry with me...I have to...have to leave now"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:20 pm
" zack." she murmered looking at him as he put his hand on her cheek. " i'l come for you. i promise. just fight it please." she stepped back slightly as he placed his hand on his head and told her he had to leave.
she watched as he went back to how he was before, she glanced at cero but didn't say anything.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm
Before he changed back to this cold person he kissed her softly on her lips ,after that he ran into the next shadows and disapeared.

Cero fell to his knees and looked at Blaik"Now he is gone.."He mutterd quietly .He looked up to Elaise but then bakc to BLaik,he sigghed quietly. "Maybe we should go bakc to the others..I also need to feed BLaik...or he will starve.."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:31 pm
elaise wiped the tears that were forming from her eyes and looked down at cero. " come on we need to get you both back. i can carry blaik if you want?"
she stepped forward and knelt down beside cero " the quicker we get back the quicker we can finish this. i've already lost my faily i'm not losing anyone else."  

GAlA_Olivia

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:56 pm
Nightshade was lying on the ground near the dragons body. His body was in convulsions from pain as his skin tried to rip itself apart. His screams were silent as his hands spasmed. The attack on the dragon had affected his inner demon and it wanted free. He was doing all he could to keep it surpressed. His body finally subsided but he was out cold.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games