Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 pm
(( o///o wait wat? Your fine.... -grins- maybe she can be a perfect bride for my loving Ares. -giggles- right Ares? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:42 pm
((o.o
uh...well thats one heck on an intervention XD))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:52 pm
(( -shrugs- its that or you look for one, Sweetie...
o.o who am I? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 pm
(Blossom-chan! >//< what the heck? >> lol )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 pm
(( -shrugs- I do crazy thins when I'm bored. -smiles innocently- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
(xD I can't say anything, since I do too razz )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:16 pm
Slayer The Wise
Hades looked at his wife " Cerberus kills humans. He is not harmless . He is a angry dog . And Responseble in this marraige ?. Who does all the work here. Who has to judge dead people . Who acually has to come to this mortal realm to take care of business ? "

Hades looked at all the people around him. " I am the king of the underworld. But you as hell not asking as a queen of the underworld. I am the most loyal person you can fine, Guess that means nothing to you right ....... Gee what is that word that comes after right ? "

He looked at his wife again " I do have manners. I did not invite all these people to the basement. Artemeis came here without asking. Apollo followed and zeus came here for no reason i could think of. So who the one without the manners now ? "

He began to pace back and forth

"You knew what you were doing or you wouldn't have done it" she growled looking a Zeus then she slowly turned to Hades "you work more then me because im not aloud back into the underworld until the winter, i would love to do work down there but i can't, so there,yes your loyal when you want to be Hades with isn't all the time, and about manners i didn't mean anything about them it's their problem for coming in here, what i mean is leaving me down in that hell hole by myself without telling me you gods were coming up or down here to cause trouble " her face turned into a pout "i like messing with humans as much as you guys do yet you leave me out of everything."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:21 pm
Hades looked at his wife " I never left you down their by yourself. I was always their for you. I just came up recently to settle some old scores ". He walked over to her and wrap his arm around her

" For one that is my Queen, you act as if I am a bad husband. I May not show my affection but I do love you. Never forget that. Besides its your mother that hates me. " He kissed her softly

He looked around and sighed " You really should not mess with mortals. They tend to not get the jokes. And besides mortal men would die if I catch them with you. you should know that. "

He chuckled and sat down on a chair looking at his wife  

Slayer The Wise

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:28 pm
((Careful roses I think mother has a plan to stick ella and ares together. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm
((Lol mmk i dun wanna die ;( )) Apollo laughed slightly "Alright alright hera i'll see ya later i gotta go i'm going to check to see when the school will open back up so i can pass all my classes then get into some fights" Apollo waved goodbye then walked towards the back of the school and looked around "Cool i could make this my hangout.." Apollo said to himself and sat down at a table that was behind the school ((I dun know what to say...rawr...someone entertain me DANCE!!! razz j/k))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:53 pm
(:O >//< Whichever I suppose, it is Ella we're talking about xD Strange how my charcters get attention. The last Ares wanted to take Bella through a plane but at the same time Poseidon wanted to drive her there through his uhh..car? xP XD )

(>:3 Lol Too late! *grabs riyu and spins him* )

(Remember peoples, its now night~! Which is just as beautiful :3 Sry, I'm just slightly hyper >> << >> << The icon made me think of sushi -.-' )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm
Poseidon grinned and started to spin Bella in the swing, he kept spinning her for along time laughing the whole time.

Zeus walked around the school looking for something to do, he tried to above his wife Hera. Zeus knew that she was mad at him for something, but didn't want to find out what.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:02 pm
Ares drove for awhile feeling the wind through his hair. It was almost as pleasant as seeing people kill each other. As his mind wandered there he was a bit confused as to his reaction with Ella...guess fighting that close with her might have been a bad idea...though then again...he shook his head as he drove on, something told him that mother had landed on earth...this could get ugly since so was Zeus....somewhere...

((Last ares wanted to take you through a plane...o.o...LOL well guess I went against the grain. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 pm
(XD Hey paul, they said tomorrow all the chicks are going to be reveling just to mess with you guys >:3 However, Bella is just showing semi unless I feel very devious that day >> << >> << XD)

Bella giggled, she held on as tight as she could. She cheered then shrieked as she suddenly lost balance and slid out of the swing. She was too busy laughing to even notice she fell as she just lied there.

(Edit: I know right? XD After one more post he stopped rping >< I think it was my fault since Bella picked Poseidon...but I flipped a coin so it's chance's fault D: )  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:17 pm
((o.o...oh boy...this isnt good.....the girls are going to be revealing... sweatdrop ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games