Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 am
Finally they were out of sight. Inching her way back to the floor selection buttons, she went ahead and pushed the 1st floor...and the 7th...and the 10th...and whatever floor she felt like it cause yes she was going back to the show, but very slowly she was on her way. For the heck of it, Violet put her back against the wall and slid down to the ground to now just to sit and wait. The doors closed and opened again with it's signature 'ping'. "What to do, what to do..." Her head rolled back and forth in a lazy boredum. Hopefully someone would bored the elevator soon, an alone person, a conversation would be nice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Out of all the months he was on the run. Hiding in ditches and dumpsters, Running from any red and blue flashing lights. Never trusting anyone, because anyone person you think you want to trust. Could be someone from the Faction. All that time he could never enjoy the pleasure of someone else company or the joy that comes from a hot shower. But going by his new name and Ids and keeping off the records. He will finally get the R and R Gagruath needed. Once he turned off the shower he stepped off and began to dry himself off the best he could. Two towels later soaked later, he was able to get off most of the water. Normally he kept his long hair in a tight spiral braid down from the base of his head to the center of his broad back. But for now, he left it out and wild so it could dry. Garu stood in the center of the doorway, around his neck hung a small chain and with it a pair of normal sized dogtags. he had his glasses off and his hair down. Around his waist was a normal sized towel..which didnt really fit well. "So.." He said with a relieve and relaxation in his voice. "What next?"

Krav3n88

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:22 pm
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

In the same fashion she had before, the horned woman returned. She stood in front of him and looked at him with possessed eyes. Immediately, he turned around. She howled and scowled as he walked away. Displeased that David did not want to see her, the figmentation fled after him, which only caused David to hurry even more. At the highest of anxiety, David took off for the only place he thought safe: The elevator. He began hitting the button to hail the elevator repetitively until its arrival with a slightly scared look sprawling across his face. It is amazing how much things you know what are not real, frighten you.
As the Elevator doors opened, David stepped through, hardly noticing the winged woman that had already been present. Quickly, he hit the "close doors" button and his Dark succubus vision wailed as she watched him disappear behind the sliding pieces of steel. Fully drenched in sweat, but much more relieved, David finally noticed that he had company.
"Oh, hello there," he said, feeling rather jolted by her presence," How are you this evening?"
Then, the thougth fell into his mind. What if she was not real either? When David had traveled the world, it was easy to tell what was real and what was fake, but here, it was much harder. Everyone was unique and all the inhabitants looked distinctly different- save David. He looked like the typical soldier.
"Excuse me dear," David sheepishly began. He turned his iced blue eyes up towards the woman when he spoke," I would Like to ask you something. Are you truly real? Or are you just a dream from my imagination?"
David blushed a little as he rested his chin on his chest and stared down his eight pack to his belt buckle. She must think him to be some kind of mental patinet; running around without a shirt and asking people if they were truly real.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:37 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo blinked slowly and yawned again. She combed her wavy hair and smoothed it away from her eyes and stared in the mirror. Her black eyes glowed mysteriously and her lips were of a soft pink. She was happy with her apperance and paid no heed to make up. She took a messenger bag and put keys, sun screen and a bottle of water in it. She didn't need sun screen because her skin did not burn, but it would've been odd for a tourist not to take sun screen. She sat on her bed. She would wait for morning. She couldn't sleep anymore, she was wide awake and her stomach rumbled with hunger. She stared at a wall and thought. I wonder if I'll see him today. He was really nice. A spasm of pain went through her injured limbs, reminding her she still needed an intimate visit with vicodin or morphin. She rubbed her arms tenderly and gently massaged her legs, flinching in pain. She let herself fall on her back. She wasn't sure how she had survived the pain last night. She supposed David had taken her mind off things. She got up and began limping round her suite, to take her mind off things. Her eyes were narrowed in pain and she stopped. She couldn't bear the pain much longer. She had to go to a pharmacy. Immediatly. She picked up the small bag and slung it over her shoulder. She limped to the door, pulled it open, limped out and closed it after her. No-one was around. God knows what time it was. She paused for a moment and pursed her lips. God, this was unbearable. She limped to the elavator, and madly pressed the button. She kept pressing the button. She turned, limped a few steps and then turned back. She repeated this a few times, feeling her long hair tickle her back and shoulders. It hurts so bad! God, damned be this pain. She breathed out sharply as her limps throbbed.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:39 pm
KASEKAGE
Alex sighed."Well most humans dont care if you are in it or not they will just kill you.They kill you that means their is one less 'monster' to worry about.I just hope all the mindless killing will stop soon,peace would be nice even for a bit."

Miki smiled."You got that right."She said as she finished eating."The killing should stop but it's not. No one cares if they take another's life. They only care that they're alive."She sighed softly."It makes me sick."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:56 pm
(( Good night everyone! ))  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:39 pm
Annika

Annika had almost been trapped in the clutches of sleep when the hold was interrupted by Gagruath's voice. Her eyes opened and struggled to see Garu without resorting to actually moving her head. This attempt failed miserably, so she propped herself on her elbows and beamed at him in his tiny towel with comparison to his size. "You know how silly that looks?" She rolled back onto her knees and patted the middle of the bed with one hand and summoned him with the other. "Come sit with me."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:58 pm
She looked up at the buttons for in seemed another destination had been added. Someone was soon boarding which could've been good or bad. Violet tensed for a moment but when the doors opened enough to reveal that it was simply David, Leeloo's crush, she sighed in relief. Something still seemed to be bugging him, and only when he greeted her did she figure it out. He seemed to be having difficulty telling reality from imagination. "I'm doing good...as for you I question. I'm real as real can be last I checked..." Standing up slowly as if with caution, she slowly approuched the man. He didn't seem as bad as she wanted to protray him as. "Are you ok sir?"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:03 pm

User Image

"I am fine, as of now," David gave her a weak smile as he untensed his muscles," I"m afraid that the reason I have been sent to this island is back to haunt me. Forgive me for my odd behavior. I am David Haydet. I remeber you from the resturaunt. Violet, was your name, was it not? A pleasure to run into you once more- even in this odd set of circumstances."

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:20 pm
"That's good..." She slightly nodded her head and pursed her lips in thought. It was good David was calming down nown. "Haunt you? What exactly is haunting you?" For a moment, Violet disregarded her own question. "And yes, that is me. I learned your name from M while you were with Leeloo. Anything special going on there?" Her tone of voice was of a slight tease, but it was just to rid his fear.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:28 pm

User Image

David brought his head up when she spoke to him.
"I am here becuase I see things that are not there. They are never violent, but they always know how to irk me I suppose. Perhaps that makes them an irrational fear. Maddening is it not? Men do not fear things that are obviously dangerous, and yet I am running from a figment of my own imagination."
The more DAvid thought about it, the sicker he felt about the whole thing. He knew his hallusinations would not hurt him, and yet he fled in terror. What was he afraid of?
"As for you other question, I am not exactly sure what you are asking. I treat Leeloo no different than I treat any other women. However, I have received the impression that she may not know that. At any rate, we shall see what unfolds. She is a rather nice woman, to be sure..."

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:38 pm
"Figment trouble hm? Well try to stay within reality as much as possible. Always be with someone you know is real the whole time. You should hopefully do better." Violet now backed up into her corner again to sit back down. The elevator ride wasn't going to end anytime soon as she started to push a few more buttons. "So it's possible you could like her back one day? May be good for her and her unstable mental patterns...." Yawning ever so slightly, she watched as yet another stop occured. The doors opened to see no one, closed and then the car carried on again. "Oh, just before I forget, if you want to get off at a certain floor, just tell me"  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:48 pm

User Image

"Oh my dear," David laughed and leaned against the railing of the Elevator,"That is anentirely different love that you speak of and I am not use to giving aways such love! That love is quite sacred, and not any person could be trusted with such a jewel. I have only trusted one person before with it and look at me now."
He gave out another, more droopy chuckle before he continued.
"As for Leeloo, it is possible that perhaps one day I could give such a thing to her, but I have only begun to learn about her, and who she is. Tell me, dear, what is your take on her? I am in no hurry to get to any place in particular, espeacially without a shirt. I am sure that you presume me to me some type of pshyco because of my rather odd deminor."
His drooping smile upturned into a most handsome and mischevious one.
"And in presuming that, you would be half correct."

give me truth.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:57 pm
ATTENTION: THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE WAITING FOR NOVAMA, HIS INTERNET IS DOWN RIGHT NOW. You didn't see the rest of that. pirate  

The Era Of Atonement

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 pm
((Aw poor guy lol. At least he graduated and got a cool laptop. At any rate, I am going to bed. Night Ya'll blaugh ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games