Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToxxiicMuffiins

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm
((my gosh poor akisa, what ever happened to her then?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm
((She followed him , didn't she?..))

Alice turned her head to him, looking up "The only blood I find yuck, is when it's cold or AB positive..." she said, smelled the blood on him. "You don't have to make me dinner like that you know...Donations aren't really something I would ask for anyway.." she said, no change in her expression.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm
(Yup.)

(What about O Negative? human)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:40 pm
((my gosh im an idiot. XP)  

ToxxiicMuffiins

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Vayne chuckled. "I know you didn't ask. It's a gift." He turned away from her. "When ever you want some more, just let me know before you go biting into me. That would be helpful."
He began walking away. "I'm heading out. I'll see you around."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 pm
((lol didn't know there was an O negative XD i've actually tasted O and human blood just taste like any other human blood, not like I have high sense in taste buds >_>)))  

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:46 pm
Alice nodded, as she sat at the table, a gloomy expression "Thankyou.." she muttered I could never be so selfish, to ask for someones blood...in otherwords life.... She got up, and headed to the library, and began to study a teleportation spell. She began to train on it.

Alice concentrated, as she was just going to only teleport in the library. She concentrated harder, as she teleported into a book shelf "Ah!". She rubbed her head "Ow.." ,as she looked up, seeing the large shelf shake. It began to fall on her, as she rolled backwards out of the way, with a shocked expression. She breathed heavy, laying on her belly, from the shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:52 pm
(I am an O negative, I do believe that O can give to any blood type)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm
Vayne walked out into the courtyard. He unsheathed his sword. "Demonic Sumoning: Level 8."

Five demon swordsmen appeared. They unsheathed their blades and dashed at him. Vayne had his eyes closed. Right when they were closing in, they flashed open and he spun around in a circle, blocking the attacks of all of them.

"Next!"

A demon jumped at him. He rolled forward and impaled it with his blade. He spun around and blocked two sword strikes and then ducked to avoid one coming from behind. He kicked the ground and slid inbetween the legs of a demon, cutting it in half as he went. He flipped up backwards and landed on his feet. He stared up at the last three demons rushing him.

Can't take on all three...

He jumped and leaped from one demon to another, landing on their shoulders. When he got to the third one he brought down his blade and ripped its head open. He spun around in time to cut one more demon through it's midriff.

Only one left.

The final demon's sword engulfed itself in hell fire and became a bow. The demon pulled back and launched a flmaing arrow. Vayne saw through the attack and sliced throught the arrow. He ducked to avoid another arrow and threw the sword, stabbing the final demon through it's arm.

Vayne used his immense speed to get behind it. "No more arrows..." He grabbed it's head and snapped it's neck. Then he slid around it, pulled his sword out of its arm and sliced off its head for good measure, all in one fluid motion.

Vayne shook his head. He had only just begun to breathe faster. He used a higher level spell and summoned 10 of the demons. "This is more like it."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 pm
Alice sat up on her knees, as she noticed the woman that resided in the library began to scold her. She stood up, with no change in expression, as it began to make her more furious.

The woman made an odd noise, as some books from the shelf came to life. They flew at Alice, and she backed away "U-uh! O-ok I'll go!" she yelled, and ran out the door.

The books followed her, and it was worse that they could fly "Thats unfair!" she whined, and kept running at almost light speed, due to fear. The books had large deeth, and a visible dark aura around them, as Alice glanced back every now and them to see they were still chasing her. "I'm not even in the libarary anymore! Leave me alone!" she yelled, thought the books don't listen.

She kept running, nowhere near tired, but still fast to keep distance from the librarians pets. She had a shocked, scared face, and kept running down the halls and taking sharp turns. She saw the gaint doors, and busted into the courtyard, as she leaped high onto the fence.

She got into defence mode, seeing this was as far she can go, she then averted her gaze seeing demons everywhere "Ummm..." she muttered,a little embarrassed. One large book shot an energy beam at her, as she ducked, and another one charged. She jumped to the left, in a long stride.  

MindxHunter

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Vayne fell to the floor as seven demons stood above him. They moved in to kill him, as his eyes turned bright red. An invisible force pushed them all back. His hair grew long, falling to his back and devil wings made of fire appeared behind him.

He dashed past the seven demons; six fell to the ground, dead. He turned to face the last one. His wings vanished and his eyes turned to their normal black. His hair also shortened. "Leashing the beast..."

He ran up and cut through the neck of the last demon.

He sheathed his sword and meditated.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm
Alice saw Vayne fight, but it was his sword she was interested in. She dodged the books, and ran over to him, though she would hate to disturb him. "Hey good blood man from before!" she yelled, as she ran up and reached for his sword "I need to borrow this! I'm sorry!" she yelled, grasping the handle of his sword.  

MindxHunter

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Vayne looked back, shocked. He jumped away, thinking it was another demon, as his sword came out of the sheath. He hit the ground on his stomach and looked back. "Ow...Vampire?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:31 pm
Alice held the sword, facing the large books that charged her. She rolled to the left, and sliced the sword to the left, shredding the book. One book shot an energy beam at her "Crud they have magic also.." she muttered quietly, and annoyed. She flipped back, then jumped up towards the book, slicing the second one.

One book charged beside her, as she moved, but it snapped at her arm. She winced at the pain, but stabbed the book, and flung it off the sword. They were finally gone, but she regretted how upset the woman would be. She walked back over to the man, and sat the sword down and sat on her knees , looking down in an appolgetic way. "Umm...the librarian got mad at me.." she muttered, as she looked over towards him.  

MindxHunter

Nero Cullen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:36 pm
Vayne started laughing. Slowly at first but with gathering speed. He rolled over onto his back and held his stomach as he laughed and laughed.

Finally he sat up. "Ahh, you're the only one I know who gets attacked by books and librarians! What's your name, anyway?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games