Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Amalia looked at Rygor and simply grined once again. She splashed water in his face as she giggled. Swimming freely as a dolphin like creature surfaced next to her. She swam over to him as she rubbed it's top fin and giggled.

Amara said nothing just standing by Kenji until she was spoken to.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Rygor smiled when he saw Amalia near the dolfin like creature "You know I think he likes you" He said. He was glad things were going well. He had to admit it had been a long time since he was this happy. He suddenly felt somthing push him over to her he looked around to see what it was but as far as he could tell is it was another dolphin creature. He looked at her and blushed a little from being closer to her.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Amalia smiled as he got closer. She made two orbs of light around the nuzzle of the dolphins as they bounced them up and down as the orbs exploded twinkling in radience around them, accented by the surface of the water.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 pm

(( I posted Charon talking to Amara on the previous page. ))

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 pm

((I'm sorry))

Amara looked at Charon. "Oh okay" she stated, thinking about his statement. She looked at him and what he had done to the garden. "Oh that's beautiful" she stated. "When I get a house you should make a garden for me" she stated with a laugh.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Rygor looked at Amalia glad she was enjoying herself. He then looked into the sky to see the stars and moon. "It's getting late maybe we should head inside and get some rest Amiea should have a room ready by now" He said. He swam back to land and sat on the shore taking a minute to dry off. "Besides I still haven't shown you around the palace yet" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Kenji then turned to face Amara. "Ready to build some houses?" he asked smiling. Amara didn't have to leave for Tenshu until tomorrow and untill then he wanted to hang out with her. He gave a little wave to Charon when he saw him.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Amalia looked at Rygor as she swam after him, shaking her hair out as it was now big and poofy. She looked at her hair and then at him as she laughed. She looked at him and smiled. "Thank you so much" she stated with a smile. She looked at him and began to walk beside him.

Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Okay yea, I am" she said with a smile as she shot magma amongst the ground making roads throughout Shale as well. "I think this is long over due" she stated as it cooled and hardened into a hard surface for everyone to walk on and ride on.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Kenji tried to hide his grimace as he saw a hard stone road cover most of Shale. The roads before the bomb was harden sand and he was a little uncomfortable with the change but didn't say anything. At least this place was still technically a desert. The winds blowing the sand onto the road would soon replace the hard magma anyways. There's a reason why everything's made out of some material with sand.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Rygor smiled at her and put his arm around her shoulder hoping she wouldn't mind. They soon were near the palace "Welcome to my home..or should I say your new home" He said. He smiled and took her inside as he tried to find Amiea. He first decided to show her around a bit leading her past Nephilis's room and pointing it out, then his room, a few restrooms, various other rooms, a kitchen, and finally Amiea's knowing she would be nearby. "I hope you liked some of the rooms" he said.

((I'm going to bed I got a major headache but wanted to do the tour part before I went to bed))

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Amara looked at Kenji. "I'm sorry, I should have asked before doing that" she stated. "I mean I know it is convenient that everything is made out of sand for you three who control it" she said. "But sand is not stable for everyday civilians" she stated. "But you do have an unlimited supply of sand in the outskirts of town. It's just a full proof defence, I mean if someone attempted to blast Shale again, it cant glass over" she stated.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:39 pm

"Everyone who lives in this village prefers sand over concrete." he stated simply. When an unexpected sandstorm comes, the roads will be covered in sand anyways and he could easily hardened the sand over the roads too. "Civilians who live hear has never complained about it and I wasn't making a face because I don't have sand to control." he added. He wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Just stating facts. "And besides the way we harden sand, it's sometimes smoother and harder then regular minerals. Especially in this kind of condition." he said grinning.

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Amara looked at him and sighed. "Again, I'm sorry" she stated as she put her hands on the ground heating it up, she absorbed the magma back into her body, she would use it elsewhere. "Okay, so you lead the way and tell me what you want me to do" she stated with a nod. She didnt want to overstep her bounderies while she was here.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:43 pm

"Use sand." Dulceri said, finally stepping in from behind the two. "Sand cools down faster and heats up slower than concrete. And it's nice to walk on too. It'll be like living in Tenshu....ughh that hard ground." He begins to work on a few buildings himself using sand from his body. "This way, if I need it, the sand will be right here for me. Here, I am a God. Out there, I'm just some sand guy."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Using the sand around him, he covered the roads with it and hardened it. Satisfied with the new roads he looked back at Amara. "Sorry." he said sheepishly. "I guess sand people just love sand." he said grinning. Right then Dulceri came and said something about how he's God here but out there he's just some sand guy. Laughing at that comment, he then absorbed more sand into his body and began working on some buildings. "Come on Amara." he said smiling.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games