Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:35 pm
"Size means..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//Future Kusakage

User Image

Haku raised his hand, reluctantly. "As a ninja of Kusagakure, I will try to do whatever I can to help and protect those of my village and my friends and fam-... friends. As long as I can, I will protect Kusa with my life." The boy's hand dropped at a slow rate. He waited for the other boy to speak. And/or the Kusakage. Whatever one of the two spoke first. Regardless, the boy had answered her question. And he was now ready to become a Kusagakure shinobi.

User Image

"... nothing to me."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:45 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Academy Student メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxx"To put it simply..." Xen began, "My ninja way is to defeat only those who require defeat. I will use my position to uphold the way of this village no matter what circumstances present, for that is my duty as a ninja of this village." Simply put, that was the best answer Xen had. He'd come on his mother's will to be a ninja of this village, and that was precisely what he would do. He didn't over-dramatize it like the child next to him. Though, he only saw it to be natural; children had an even smaller understanding of the horrors of the world than Xen did. The teen could only hope that his father would serve as an inspiring light, a way to show him through the blackness of this world. "Lady Aki...if it's alright with you, I would like to undergo training to enter the quickly-approaching Chuunin Exams. If it's not too much trouble, I'd also like to speak about my father when this session is over."xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm
"Size means..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//Future Kusakage

User Image

Haku listened to what the other Academy Student said. Come to think of it, his sounded like a revised version of Haku's. Of course he would know more about what he wanted to do, though. He probably had a reason for becoming a ninja. This made Keza think of himself sounding... vague. If he had over-dramitized it, he clearly hadn't meant it. Now, he really wanted to get his headband, at the moment. But it really was important; not knowing what they wanted to do could get a shinobi into some deep problems.

User Image

"... nothing to me."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KusagakrexxxxxxxxAcademyxxxxxxxxMedicalxxxxxxxxChiruxxxxxxxxKaguyaxxxxxxxxCurse of Accuracy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════

Karin arrived late, seeing all the others working her heart sank. She was already messing up, and on her first visit to the village. She would never make a good Konoichi, she would never walk in her aunts foot steps, she could never make it. Karin felt the urge to turn around, walk out of the village and never come back Yet somehow, something inside her kept her moving. The mark under her arm pulsing with the urge to become stronger.

═══════════╝

User Image
Gennin Can perform
Academy Level Jutsu
Gennin Jutsu
Chuunin Jutsu
Jounin Jutsu

Karin Clix

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

The clone folded her arms together and pursed her lips in thought. She eyed both boys giving a long drawn out "Hmmmm..." Finally Aki sighed and dropped her arms, "I see two different boys in front of me. Both have a lot of growing to do, but both hold potential. Congratulations, you're now Kusagakure Shinobi." She tossed them both their forehead protectors. "And yes Xen, we can speak about your father after this session. Hiro would you haven anything you'd like to teach these boys, maybe tactics or even techniques?" Looking to the side Aki saw the arrival of her niece. Smiling she approached the girl, stopping a few feet from her. "I was about to send a search party out for you, glad to see you made it. Now let's begin, perform the Bushin technique for me. I would show you but sadly I'm simply a clone." Aki laughed.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:20 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Academy Student//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Catching the forehead protecter, the boy wrapped the headband around his arm. It took him an extremely large amount of time, though. Tying something around your arm with one hand was tedious work. But, regardless of how hard, frustrating and irritating it was, Haku got it on. He looked to the Kusakage and then to this man named Hiro. They both looked experienced. But in two completely different ways. On one of them, the experience was partially visible. Probably because of the eyes. This one being Hiro. The other, although not looking it, the woman, the Kusakage, was experienced, but didn't look it. Not at all. "Thank you, Lady Kusakage." The boy awaited the Kusakage's orders.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Genin メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxx"If it's going to take more time, I can just train under your supervision if you'd like." Xen said with a smirk as he caught the headband. After fastening it like a sash across his body, Xen waited patiently for Aki to give him an answer. In his mind, he would learn faster if the two of them were to merely supervise him over actually teaching him. "With the exams coming up, do you think it would be possible for me to enter if there's a team being organized?" This was another thing Xen had been thinking about while he traveled from Grass to Rain.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:25 pm
Seeing as how from the start of his departure from Cloud, he immediately began to head to Grass, he finally arrived -- though a bit worse for wear, rugged and unrested. However, he had an idea in mind. He was no longer productive to society; he did nothing for Grass or even for Castel, and he knew it was time to remedy that. So in hopes of picking up a new student, eagerly awaiting to replace his lost ones -- Hachi, Kaisen and Elizabeth, he stumbled upon a young pair of ninja. How he chose was by random order, how successful his choice would become under his training was up to them. Deciding to choose who seemed to be the younger and thus more... adaptable of the two, he placed his hand on Haku's back, before grasping his shirt tightly, and with a few small words, "Gotta go," he leaped off.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:32 pm
"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The newly appointed Gennin was still trying to figure out how old the two shinobi before him were when he was snatched up by some unknown man. "Whoa!" The boy yelled out as he was yanked into the air. "Who are you!?" He asked, in a slight panicy voice. "Oh, what do I care. I'm a Gennin. But you better be teaching me something." Haku folded his arms and awaited his arrival on the ground. Soon, he would meet this odd man who was kidnapping him.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:58 pm
(Have fun. XD You may have Shane, but I've got Mikyo Yami.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 pm
((Yes, but you can't make out with Mikyo cause he'll probably kill you if you do that. I'm having Haku become bisexual, so he'll be with Shane... Allllllll the tiiiimmmmeeee.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm
(Yeah...I don't do gay/bisexual roleplaying. Ever. And I'm also not the incest type. Xen would never do that.

BTW Shane. You need to find a way to have another child somehow so I can roleplay him. XD Or I could be your other son. If Kleine were to somehow have had a twin that Shane discarded at birth because he liked Kleine more. The other one ended up having the Sharingan. LOL, and he would still be a Cloud Ninja.

Of course, that wouldn't be until one of these characters died. I have high hopes for both of them, so I'm not going to be killing either one off. Alicia informed me of something very important recently that I'd like to use sometime. XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm
((Believe me, I'm as straight as a... straight line, but I'm very open-minded. I'll try anything.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:11 pm
Kleine had a twin. He killed him when he took one of Kleine's toys. First he gouged out his eyes though.
It was painful. They were both four.

Anyway I'll do the good old fashioned sperm bank, but if the mother aint Deutsch, Shahnz will ignore your existence entirely
he's pretty racist

@Tavain: You should've made him start off at 16.
xD
As said by some character from a game I forgot, "I don't do anything involving children or animals, but everything else is fair game."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:58 am
((I always have my RPC's start off young.
1: Because it's a lot easier to have a biography up to twelve or nine than skipping a lot of years for age sixteen.
2: Doesn't seem logical for a ninja who is sixteen to think 'I want to be a ninja.' More of something you start young at.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff