Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:51 pm

"So you would rather do what he says? I guess Suzuko and I were wrong."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:00 pm

She blinked and blushed scarlet.
"Of course I don't want to do what he says - he may be headmaster, but personally, I think he's wrong about this, and I'll tell him so! Though it might not make up for what I just did... I apologize. I made it sound as if you were weak and that you would die."
She shook her head. "In the ways of romance and relationships, I am quite rusty..." She gave a small bow, refusing to meet his eyes. "Sorry."

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:10 pm

He smiled and lifted her head up by her chin and kissed her on the lips. "I knew you wouldn't. That's why I needed to talk to you, I wanted to ask you if you'd be my girlfriend." He said taking her hands in his.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:14 pm

((dont mind my posts im just bored XD))

Vi continued to sleep her breathing and body becoming still like a statues. Her hair still blew in the wind as did her long black trench coat.

Meanwhie Cy was still standing infront of the new student. Still waiting for an answer his hands clasped behind his back and a small smile on his face.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:16 pm

She laughed.
"Did you honestly need to ask?" she teased, kissing his cheek.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:17 pm

"Well I wanted to be sure." He said smiling.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:21 pm

"So, should we take this time to get to know each other?" she asked as she looped her arm in his, starting to head down the hall.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:25 pm

"Yea. That would be a good idea. Let's go somewhere a little more private though." He pulled her twords him and he took her to the roof of the building where they could look at the stars while they talked/ "So what do you want to know?"

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:28 pm

Iris looked up while she thought.
"Everything," she decided, looking at him out of the corner of her eye. In the dark, her blue eyes seemed to glow, their silver cat pupils shining like newly polished silver. "That's the simplest way I can put it."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:30 pm

A wolf with dark fur and white markings seemed to appear out of thin air on the roof top. She looked down at the ground, looking for a place to land. The mon light made her golden yellow eyes glow.

Kimmy Maktoum

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:35 pm

He smiled. In the light his eyes shined bright red. "I'll start with when I was 3. The three sides of me were at war at that age. You've seen the three side, red, black and white... remember that?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:39 pm

She nodded, remembering with a shudder what all had occured that night. Well, the first part of the night had been a bit of a disaster, anyway.
"Black and white... Are you part Angel and part Demon?"

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:46 pm

"I wouldn't know. When the sides were at war it made me kill my parents. My mom was trapped into a light ball and my dad was torn apart by the darkness. The fire burnt down our house."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:52 pm

Though it was sad, she couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly.
"Then you and I are quite alike... My two sides caused the murder of my parents as well, though there was a third factor. I'm sorry to hear of your parents, Lee."

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:00 pm

"I suppose. The rest of my life wasn't much. At 50 I was hired as an assasin. At 120 I mastered the light. And at 195 I gained control of the three sides and wanted to learn to control the darkness like I could control the light. Then I came here, met you and fell in love instantly." He said.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games