Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta stopped what she was doing and looked up at Savannah as she made her comment on not wanting her to stop. Krysta grinned mischievously, biting down hard on lip. The bikini top fell in between the girls and was Krysta's constent to let loose. Krysta fingered Savannah's bare chest and kisses it light between her two 'girls'. She looked at Savannah and giggled darkly before arching Savannah back towards her with one hand, the other slithering it's way down Savannah's thigh. She brought Savannah breast up to her mouth and did what she did best.
╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

|| haha this might be a little to much. Xp you can either stop her or time skip if you want. ::whispers:: sorry if I get us in trouble Xp I had an inspiring weekend with my girlfriend.||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson laughed, the fact that she had thought he was out there doing that the entire time did sound kind of silly, but she hadn't really thought about it before it came out of her mouth. She chewed at her lip, fidgeting a little where she was. "I understand, for the most part.."She said, chuckled softly she kissed him softly, kissing at his neck and collar bone. She couldn't understand how Decker could be so calm about it, but she had to think that he had done this before. People had done this to him before, and she didn't want to think about that specifically, but she didn't really know what to do. Sure, Seth had been highly specific with sex and everything to it, but she had drowned him out by the third time when he was talking about threesomes. "I think I can do it, I should be able to instinctively get it."She whispered against his skin, nipping at it before glancing down and moving her hand to his pants, biting her lip, okay. It shouldn't be that hard right? At least not the act anyway. She fidgeted with his pants, pursing her lips and feeling extremely idiotic until she actually got it and chuckled softly, lifting Decker's shirt a little and kissing at his skin. She glanced up at him, biting her lip "Don't be afraid to tell me if im doing something wrong, i'd appreciate a little guidance if im off."She smiled, nervously moving her way down. Okay, so her mom might have no been so proud of this. Then again, it was a little late for her mother to be proud of her anyway.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Time Skippers

Savannah now lay next to Krysta, panting and sweaty, but covered by a small blanket she had been smart enough to throw into the tent when they had set it up. She had Krysta pulled next to her under the blanket as well, her arms wrapped around the other girl.

"Can Savy say that was her first time? And she had fun." She smiled as she looked up at Krysta. She didn't know what to do now, so she did what she wanted. She got a little closer to Krysta and trailed soft kisses up and down her neck, closing her eyes and still smiling.

[[Woah hun.. too much there XD]]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:16 pm

User Image

Jake smiled and his eyes widened as he heard the moan. He was happy that he could cause that kind of reaction from a simple kiss. Her words caused him to pause and he looked at her for a moment. He wanted her badly and she just gave him the go ahead. He leaned forward and pulled her bleeding lip into his mouth, sliding his hands slowly along her frame. Though he was eager for her he would take his time and give her every feeling of love he had. He pulled away from her lip only a moment and spoke only inches from them. "I love you Kairi, always will." He leaned into the kiss again and brought her lip back into his before she could answer. He clasped her hands and slid them under his shirt, then moved his own under hers and moved again slowly along her skin. Max and the others were silent, they had never went through this because Jake was still a virgin. Though Max acted tough, he knew nothing about this. They felt what he felt so this made them keep quiet.

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:38 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter bite down on his lips as Seth's grip for tighter. Yeah, it hurt like hell but Ritter kept playing it off, telling himself that Seth was having it way worse. Which was true. Ritter smiled at Seth's comment, saying that he only need Ritter. He felt so loves and just wanted to Seth so badly for saying that but he had to stay constistant. Serious Ritter, turned on. Then Seth panted out that he needed somthing to bite on before he tore up lip to scraps. Seth lossened his grip and Ritter slipped his hand from the hold. He took off the shirt off his back and and rolled it up. 
"No need to worry love. I love whether your messhed up or not. I actually like it better that youre messhed up. Who wantsh to be perfect?"
Ritter said with a smile. Seth was diffenately delifferent and messed uo but that's why Ritter loved him. He was his little ball of chaos.
"Here, bite down on this."
Ritter  said holding the shirt up to seth's face then letting the other hand come back to seth's grip.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

||ish everyone having teh sexy time? Lol||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker let her hand slide away and go to it on her own.
She was right.
Sexual instinct usually guided you through your firsts.
He smiled and let his head fall back when she was kissing him.
He slid his own hand up her shirt, letting her body warm his cold skin before rubbing her sides.
His skin was jumping under her touch.
It was a tickling sensation and he was getting goosebumps.
"You'll be fine. Just be easy."
He kissed her again.
"I'll let you know if you're off, but I doubt you will be."
He laughed slightly.
"If we weren't in the open you wouldn't have to be easy, but I can get loud. Oddly."
Which was true Decker was one of the only guys he knew that could make some noise in bed.
Very loud noises.

D;
Sorreh.
Writer's block again.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth panted and bit down on the shirt.
He gripped Ritter's hand again and looked up at him.
HMI had a ton of people there to hold Seth down and painfully force him through this, now he had just one.
One he loved and trusted, and he wasn't in pain.
He wasn't pinned down.
It only took Seth a second of staring at Ritter to realize he could have done it without all the dramatics.
It wasn't that he knew he would jump on Ritter for sex, it was that he was scared of that happening.
But he wasn't scared anymore.
Seth let his body loosen up and sat upright.
He looked back over to Ritter and wrapped his arms around him.
And he broke down.
Seth started crying like a big baby against Ritter.
He could tell he wasn't going to jump on Ritter and rape him because he could feel it.
He really loved Ritter.
More than anything else.
"I'm sorry."
And that's all he could say.
That was how he felt.
He was sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson felt herself jump with Deckers hands on her skin, a part of it being his hands were cold but the other being she had never really had anyone's hands up her shirt, except for maybe a nurse or a doctor. She let herself react, and smiled softly, kissing a small trail on Deckers skin she had noticed the goosebumps and licked his skin, a small grin hitting her face. "Loud hmm? In private next time then."She chuckled, slipping her finger under the elastic of his boxers "To be frankly honest if you had anything but boxers I think I would have lost all respect for you."She muttered, really anything but she found highly unattractive. But, Decker on the other hand, she found him very attractive, but anyone in tidy whiteys was just a no go. They just needed to burn for their outrageous nerdyness. She slid her other finger around his boxers and slipped them down, biting at her lip, it wasn't like she hadn't expected to see it, but she was still embarrassed. She glanced at Decker, okay, she knew she couldn't exactly turn back on him now. That would just be mean. So she took a deep breath and went to business for the first time.

~Skippidy Do Daa~

Again, not exactly something her mother would have been proud of, but it wasn't like it wouldn't happen. It wasn't even that bad, and as far as she could hear, hoping no one else did, Decker had liked it. It was a still a little strange, thinking about it, and she felt a little dirty, not exactly in a bad way. She sat up, after his big finish, and chuckled, biting at her lip, and slowly slipping up his boxers. They had been outside afterall. She kissed his neck, not knowing if she should kiss him after what she had done. "So...how did I do?"She leaned back, looking at him, a little nervous to know it she just didn't do well or if instinct was good enough for her.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Decker had enjoyed it all right.
If the sounds weren't obvious enough.
He was still panting slightly and still beaded in sweat.
He laughed and kissed her deeply.
"Either you did good or a cat was being raped at the same time. Which doesn't explain my sore throat."
He laughed and rubbed up her sides again.
"Maybe when we get to the beach I can return the favor."
He kissed her neck and bit her roughly.
"And you've not done this before?", he said in a teasing tone.
He nipped at her ear and pressed his forehead against her's.
"Beginner's luck, then?"
He really had too keep himself from blurting out an 'I love you' through that.
He had tossed the words out before, but she was different.
She was better than that.
She was special.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:08 am

User ImageUser Image

Laughing Jackson gave a small shrug "I guess it could have been both, though I didn't see any cats on the way in."She teased, giving him a small grin before she shivered, first from having his hands on her skin, but being bitten she moaned softly and bit her lip. She shook her head "Cross my heart."She chuckled "Believe me, im pretty sure I would have remembered."She shrugged, a smile playing at her lips, she kissed him softly. "Its about time I get some luck eh? I need it every once in awhile."She said, nuzzling their noses together. She had to admit, she felt closer to him, it would have been hard not to, but it wasn't as embarrassing after awhile, and the noises he made were just as nice to hear. She had a feeling she liked him being loud, it was just satisfying. Though, thinking about him returning the favor, she wondered how she would react to that. "Returning the favor eh? Lets at least do that inside okay?"She chuckled, beaches usually contained more people than a lake, and that would just be a little more awkward.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 am

[[Edited my post! Go look =] ]]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:54 am

He smiled and laid back against the ground.
"Inside it is, then."
He kissed her again and shook his head.
"I need a shower now. I'm all wet and sticky. And you should wash your hands."
He got up, his legs a little shaky, and pulled her to her feet.
"I'd like to finish my interviews after this. If you're up to it."
He laughed and tilted his head at her.
"They have no clue what just happened do they?"
Decker knew they didn't.
He felt a little closer to her.
It wasn't quite as awkward as he thought it would be.
Besides... it was just her hand.
It wasn't like she blew him off or had sex with him.
He moved closer to her and nipped at her ear.
"I wanna tell Damian."
It was mostly a joke.
He wanted to tease her, since he knew her mind better than anything else.
Maybe in the morning she wouldn't freak out over the little problem they had.
She had just made nice with it...
So to speak.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:35 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson nodded, looking down at her hands, he had a point. She nodded "That sounds like a fantastic idea, but, you did promise you'd sleep under the stars with me, don't forget that."She kissed his cheek and laughed, shaking her head. "They never do, not around you. Your the best drug in the entire world as far as im concerned."That was the truth too, she hadn't heard a single thing lately around Decker and she found that positively fantastic. She had seen things, roaming about, but she had mostly learned to ignore it unless they had made themselves blatantly clear. "I'm always up for it."She needed to finish, it would get all the weight off of her shoulders, she hadn't hidden anything from Decker had she? No, Maria had spit it out, her mother, her family in general. She hadn't not spilled anything to Decker, he knew about her secret notebook, everything. It astounded her how much he knew her, but she didn't know him that well. She shivered, having him bite her ear, and she blushed "Damian! Oh no no, you know very well he would never let me live that down, and he would just take it as invitation."She pursed her lips, shaking her head, oh not Damian. She nudged him toward the door, grinning a little "Go on you. I would suggest saving water by showering with me but that wouldn't be the best idea now would it? Don't want to spoil Damian all in one day."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:48 pm

User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter watched Swth with careful eyes and chewed up his lip. He looked like he was relieving from the pain but Ritter couldn't be too sure. Then Seth sat up and pulled Ritter into a hold. Ritter fell back and winced for a moment, thinking that Seth succumbed to his sexual needs but after a few moments, Ritter realized that it was nothing of the such. A warm fuzzy sensation took over Ritter's body and he sat up, holding Seth dearly in his lap. Seth was crying ever so vulnerably. Ritter hugged him tight to his chest, letting Seth's tears soak up on his skin and petted him with such tenderness. He heard the whispery apology and smiled faintly with tears on the verge of spilling over. Ritter hunched up, bringing Seth body closer and whipered into Seth's hair. 
"I forgive you."
Seth had a pretty messed up life and people around were always so welcoming. And the same went on with Ritter. Everytime he touched Seth and saw him smile, Ritter knew he was home. He only wished they'd met sooner. Maybe they didn't have to go through all the s**t they had. But then again, this moment would have meant so much. He just wanted to stay there, holding Seth under the moonlight, the sound of waves crashing quietly at their feet. Words are too over rated to fit in this moment.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Decker nodded.
"And I will. We're going to sleep under the stars together."
Decker laughed and pulled her into his arms.
"The best drug in the world is a creepy guy who raped someone? The world is really messed up."
He kissed her and nuzzled her neck.
"Well we'll get to it when I get out the shower."
Decker smiled and licked her cheek.
"I want him to take all the invitations he can."
Decker walked in the house, pulling her along.
He got up to their room and let her go.
"While I'm in you can pack our stuff up. We can come home after the camp, load the van, and head out to the beach."
He tugged her hair gently.
"We'll save water at the beach. We might come out the shower dirtier than we were before.", he laughed.
Decker kissed her again.
"Find Jackal for me too. I wanna talk to him."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games