Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 pm
Crow who was riding nearby with terrible speeds was nearby the building that collapsed and nearly got under it. He and 'hes' motocycle disapeared in shadowy flash however and then he appears nearby Roku and Zombie. He truns of the engine of hes motorcycle and throws hes helmet away. Hes ears were still ringin from that sound of explosion. "s**t!" He shouts. "Thats damn dangerous, goddamnit!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
When the light faded,Roku was standing there chuckling. His shirt had been ripped to pieces,but he wasn't harmed in anyway. "Please tell me your more powerfull than that." he stated with a demonic chuckle.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm
ZOMBIE
Zombie's smile faded and scowled. "Never works. Alwells. Best Iffin I beat the tar outta you." he said as he went to roundhouse kick him in the ribs. "YOUR ONLY HUMAN!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image
Roku's smile faded when he heard Kendal call him human. His eyes shifted colors and turned a blood red. Roku stopped Kendal's kick with his forefinger and had a look of rage upon his face."Human?Human??HUMAN?!?!?" he screamed as his demonic aura begun to increase. "I will show you the power i posses and wipe this nonsense of humanity within me out of your head!!" He yelled. Roku then punched into the air. In the spot where he had punched,a crack begun to appear. The crack wasn't on a wall,or the ground, but in the air. When the crack opened, it showed a world without light,where only the most sacred evil could dwell. Roku reached in and fished around,and,when he found what he was searching for,Roku begun to pull his hand slowly out. When his hand was completely out,the void closed. In Roku's hand,was the ancient demonic blade,Muramasa.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm
Xaio started to get the hang of it quicker than she thought and pretty soon she began catching up to the rest of them, even surpassing them. "You better watch out" She told him laughing alittle aloud. He seemed distracted which gave her a possibility of catching up. Maybe...

~*~

"Good cause I'm bu...sy..." Someone had found her, and they didn't seem happy. At first it was only a telepathic call back but even when she tried ducking into another hall, there was no avoiding the girl. Her own hand fell upon her gun's holster but it wasn't going to be used just yet. "Now then, who do we have here? You can't be Duke of course, nor my sister..." Sky was skill an option but there had to be more than three people in this place. "I mean no harm, I'm just searching for my sister Xaio. You know her right?" Fighting was fun but manipulating was even better, especially since she could use her own sister as an excuse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image
--OoO-- Sky Raiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky looked at her funny after she said she wasn't Duke or her sister. She still had her hands on her katanas incase she shot at her, it made her nervous especially with guns. "Xaio? Never heard of her, the closest to an Xaio we have is Xain, and she is a he," she said shaking her head looking at her even more odd as if she was stupid or something.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 am
User Image

"Be cautious," he warns, feeling the connection waver. He stands, eyes shut as he walks to the window before once again turning into a crow. He flies out the open window easily, following the power source to Crow. He would've laughed at the irony of the form he chose if birds had that ability.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:22 pm
He was a bit farer from Roku and Zombie who seemed to be too busy on they're fighting to notice Crow. He sat on hes motorbike and watched the fight. At least this was entertaining. Suddenly he feels that he is watched by someone and turns around to see who ti might be, but since there were too many possible hideouts near the buildings all around him, he just shrugs and turns hes attention to fight and keeps sure that he won't be caught by any misfired things.  

BlackSanor

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

He looks at the ground, realizing he was closing in on the base. Well, that was unintended but it would be alright since everyone within were occupied with other things. When he sees his other recruit he caws out at him, transforming back into his true form as he lands near him. "Hello Crow, nice to meet you face to face at last," he states, a neutral expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm
Crow looked at this guy who appeared before him and raises eyebrow. "Yea, Hello there, whoever you might be." He says. All this time he searches for these guys and now one of them came to him. How ironical. "Since you know my name, you must be one of those who gave me a invitation. Am I right?" He asks while he lights up a cigarette. He also jumps down from hes stolen motorcycle.  

BlackSanor

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

He looks on, barely reacting to the fact he didn't know who he was. That was to be expected since he hadn't given him a name or a picture, not wanting to reveal who he was before the man before him agreed to become a member of Shadows and Darkness. "Yes, I am Kaen Ryu Keiyou, and I am the leader of Shadows and Darkness," he states with a small bow, never taking his eyes off of the man named Crow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:04 pm
"Ah, well this put things in different light." He says. Crow wasn't sure was this guy to be fully trusted or not but that made things more interesting to him. "Well nice to meet you then Kaen." He offers hes hand. "And as you can see I'm here to accept the invitation." Well he only did accept that since he was bored and didn't have any other place to go.  

BlackSanor

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

He raises from the bow, looking on as he is also sized up. Yes, he would be a worthy addittion to his team. He looks at the hand, trying to determine if there was any ill will within this man. Finding none, he shakes firmly once before letting go. "Yes. We are currently staying in a hotel. Two of a our members, one being a hopeful, are inside fighting currently. But, we shall leave them to their devices, they should be fine with their level of opponent," he states simply before turning around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:35 pm
Crow nods. "I see." He says simply. "Then I'll go there and get myslef a room. "Where was this hotel again?" He asks. This guy seemed trustworthy and Crow didn't see no reason to not to trust to this guy either, since why else would he sent the invatitation? But he still kept his guards up. Living in a cruel society have taught him that.  

BlackSanor

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

"Just follow me, I'll be low flying and I'll stick to where roads are," he states, shrinking down to become a blue bird, ruffling his feathers. He looks over at Crow and blinks before taking to the air, not too high so as to be lost sight of but high enough to look like he is just another bird. He lets out a tweet before heading towards the hotel, ensuring that he didn't lose Crow.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games