Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith soon regained her diamond composition across her skin. As the scythe swung she caught the handle part as stared him in his eyes, she then soon performed a kick where she ran up his body and lept off from him, still holding his scythe in her hand.

((sorry about the short post, it's kind of hard to work with))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:58 pm
Ashford

Not comprehending what was going on, Ashford gasped when something seemed to click in her mind. "Something's wrong!" She said weakly, standing up from her chair. She limped over to the window, knowing that something was wrong with Fayte. 'I have to save him, like he saved me,' She thought, prying the window open slowly. As she stepped on the window sill, images of a young fairy child flying in a storm passed through her mind. The young fairy seemed to be calling out for help, dropping inch by inch every moment. Another image flashed - a young human boy helping the fairy. 'He still doesn't remember me, but that's not the point. I remember what he did, so now I have to repay him,' She thought, wincing as she folded out her wings. She reached into her bag and pulled out a small vile of silver liquid. When she opened it, instead of drinking it, she poured it over her head and wings, instantly giving herself a small power boost. "Won't last long," She mumbled, looking behind her. "I'll be back!" Ashford said, jumping out the window, free falling for a moment. Flapping furiously, Ashford sped off. "He's here somewhere," She murmured, almost outside of Damascus within those few short seconds. Her eyes darting, she finally spotted him. She descended quickly, landing uneasily in a heap near Fayte and another person that Ashford hadn't noticed before. Moaning and sitting up, Ashford looked over at Fayte and the other girl. Staring in disbelief, she ran over to them. "What happened?" She asked firmly, grabbing Fayte's hand, blinking at the crimson that covered it. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with worry and fear. Realizing that she was still holding the vile of liquid, Ashford examined it to find that there was a small amount left in it. She uncorked it once again and handed it in his direction. "Please drink it. Give me peace of mind, Sir," She choked out, feeling her energy fading from the quick spell of flying.

Jones

((Cripes, that took a while.
@Scythe: I've seen the name in a few places and decided that I like it. ^^)  

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm
((Here are working links:
Mai at the age of 10
Mai at the age of 20 - Current
Mai at the age of 23 and beyond.
The Size and General Shape of Her Wings))

Mai sat there patiently. "Well sir...I have been on this earth for only 20 years. However, once my body has fully reached maturity, I will stop aging. I've calculated my maturing rate, and have deciphered that I only have three more years before I stop aging." At 23 years, apparently was a young age for a Draconian to stop aging, usually their aging was slower than humans, but Mai had grown up around them, so her body had adapted. "Is there anything else you would like to know?" She asked Hodge when Dias returned to them. She gazed up towards him for a moment or two, she couldn't read his lack of expression and it left her restless. She's only ever seen that in people who have outlived a natural human life, so she guessed this man was probably something more but she hadn't the right or the nerve to inquire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:37 pm
Or maybe Dais's lack of expression was really because Hodge was taking all the attention. But of course, that wasn't really the reason. Dais just wasn't very expressive normally anyway, even in his younger days. The librarian did sigh, however, when Hodge started opening his mouth again to respond to Mai's question.

"Oh, yes, yes, this is Dais. He is one of the librarians that works with me in Meracilite. You see, since he's one of those young ones, I usually send him off to travel. Dais, this is Mai!" Of course, Hodge wanted to know everything about Draconians and how Mai felt about being a Draconian. Hodge started vocalizing these, but Dais stopped him.

"Head librarian, you're going to scare the poor girl," Dais drawled. The head librarian's fascination was making him sound like a giddy young boy who had discovered something new. Not that Dais really cared about how either of them was feeling, but Hodge was treating Mai like a specimen.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:49 pm
Fayte looked suprised at Sumiko. Through his fragment he could see what looked like a shadowy aparatian with his arms wrapped seductivley around her, but when he looked off of the Eyes of the World the spirit was gone, Fayte assumed that it was just a simple way to explain that darkness was playing a part in her mind. " S-Sumiko stop! These marks they're killing us. " He said as he began to feel better, when Ashford came into view he grunted, it this turned bad he didn't have the power or the ability to protect himself and her from Sumiko. " Ashford I'm fine I will see a doctor when I get back to Vackel worry about her, I see things....these horrible dark spirits around her. I don't know how but this Sumiko isn't the Sumiko I know. " He said as he placed his hand over his heart, grabbing tightly he felt a small ttwing inside of his chest where the mark was.

Deceit clapped lightly, he was empty handed and seemingly open wide. Still floating in the air he sat down sitting comfortably in the air with his legs crossed. " Well? You have me disarmed attack show me that strength of yours, come on Lilith we've run extensive tests on you I know you have more power, show me. " He said with a smile, he was encouraging her to try harder they may be against the leaders and be cruel towards them but they take care of their own, and now Lilith was one of them meaning she was one of their friends.

Appearing behind of Echo the Oracle said. " Echo I fear your friends are in grave danger, please don't ask why but they need you by their side now. " He put his hand on her shoulder both of them began to glow a beautiful golden color before they vanished. Rematerialising near the growing group the Oracle looked towards Sumiko. He snapped his fingers a golden arua shot from the ground in a large circle around them acting as a barrier. " Sorry Sumiko but I can't have you running away during all of this. "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:19 pm
∫Sumiko looked from Fayte
over to Ashford when she came over to them. She then looked back at
Fayte"What do you mean killing us. I feel fine."she told him. Then she
heard him say that she wasn't the Sumiko he knew."What?!? Fayte what
do you mean of course I'm the Sumiko you know, who else would I
be?"she asked, still keeping her mask of emotions on. She then was
surrounded by a golden barrier. She looked around and then spotted the
Oracle and Echo. He hand starting clenching into a fist then the voice
spoke again"No my love not yet. Hold back just a little longer."
Sumiko's hand relaxed and she looked at the Oracle."I
understand, but why would I run away?"she asked him.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked at Deceit as a grin spread across her face. Chaotic energy filled the scythe as the properties began to change. A force was developing as Lilith continued to twirl the scythe.

Lilith then let down her diamond defense structure as she began to shift into the world's leaders, starting with Lunia. The lights began to dim as aura filled the small saucers on the points of the pendalam.

She began to perform and encantation as the scythe acted on its own accord, swiping at Lilith/Lunia one turn for ever leader. She received the first swipe as blood hit the saucer her words could be heard:

"Mille nuits, et la mort innombrable, ce cachet vous mènera à votre mort. ..the sang de votre farfathers et toute votre famille, serez la force qui amène votre fin"

Lilith then shifted into Silver. The scythe did another turn cutting her skin once more as blood hit another saucer as the aura burned harder. When Lilith shifted she matched the person's DNA to the "t" wind became to pick up as she continued her encantation:

"Des vents amène la mort et la vie, quel côté de sa grâce fera vous voit ce soir ? Une malédiction est un contraire d'une bénédiction mais pourtant l'un dans le même"

Lilith's spell was getting stronger as this would be her strongest attack. It was as if she was on autopilot while fighting. She didn't even know what language she was speaking. Shifting into yet another leader she took on the appearance of Morrigan. The scythe hit her as blood splattered as well. As lightning surged with voltage of 10,000 the blue streaks reacted with the aura she began to speak once again.

"La beauté est aux yeux du spectateur, et la tentation est une chose qui tout le monde est la ruine. ..give dans la soif et la passion et peut vous fait face à la main de jugement, mais s'adonner à la fornication de votre clan"

Lilith then shifted into the last leader...Fayte as ice began to form around the pedalam as spears were created and the scythe struck her skin once again splattering blood. The final encantation was to be said:

"Ceci l'est le temps est venu rencontrer et voir où votre destinée reste. ..with la main d'heure près de la marque de douze, vous verrez maintenant les chiens d'enfer. Pour pourrir dans une coquille du cadavre sera la fin de vous. Le royaume perdu sera restauré mais pas sans un sacrafice. ..from la brume et les profondeurs des océans, ici ce cri, que le CHAOS GOUVERNERA SUPREME. ..FEEL MA COLERE ! ! ! SENTIR MA COLERE ! ! ! "

Lilth then shifted into her older form and caught the scythe as she flew into the air looking down at the pentegram extending her left hand as the magic flew from it and the container with her original blood and Deceit's original blood lay in began to blow and disperserse and spread through the pentegram giving it a crimson glow. It began to react as it shifted once more and released chains towards Deceit, chaining his ankles, wrist and his neck. The circle glew as destructive energy that was breaking the room down began to surround him.

((oh the language that I used is french))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Fayte looked at her. " You aren't the Sumiko I know! " He shouted as his hand began to swirl with frigid energies. " Stop pretending! " He shouted as he drew his gunblade with his free hand. He pointed it towards her and said. " Have you forgotten? With this fragment I can see more then almost anyone, I see the darkness in your heart. " He said calmly yet still coldly.

The Oracle clapped lightly. " Now I get it, those marks, you have both been Branded, how interesting I see for you it developed and manifested itself based on your emotions, while Fayte's became a disease, you are both dying those branded will never live to their fullest, they will be devoured bby the curse. The barrier is so when things get heated I don't have to go chasing you down. Sorry, but I can't have your corruption spreading to the Fragments. " He said as he unfolded his wings. He wasn't going to attack that would break the covenant he made so long ago, he would merely observe until he was needed then he would act. " Echo. I believe you may be needed. " He said with a small laugh.

(( I will post as Deceit later a teacher of mine died today and I'm going to pay my respects so I'm in a hurry. ))  

Nicko1421

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo whirled around when the Oracle appeared behind her. Before she could speak his hand fell on her shoulder. Echo had a flash of a memory with the Oracle present. This sight soon faded and Echo now saw Fayte, Sumiko, and Ashford. She felt the same heat against her skin, but it was repressed, a cool dark sensation was now more prominant. Echo looked at the Oracle and nodded stepping forward. "Sumiko, your not yourself" she said. "You need to let us help you. Don't fight us on this." Echo stood on the other side of the girl adjacent to Fayte now. Echo looked relaxed, normal even but she was in a defensive stance.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:01 pm
∫Sumiko didn't flinch when he
shouted at her. She dropped the act and gave him a devilish grin."Fine, but
are you really going to kill me?"she asked him when he drew his gunblade.
She then heard Echo speak and she closed her eyes."They don't wish
to help you. Their words are just attempts to lower your guard and then they
will kill you."
said the shadowy figure that had it's arms wrapped
around her. Sumiko opened her eyes and turned around to face
Echo"Ha! Help me? And how can you help me when there is nothing wrong
with me?"she asked echo. The blackness that now filled her heart radiated
out threw the air around her.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:26 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo looked at Sumiko. She now drew her weapons."Wewont allow you to destroy yourself, Sumiko" she said. Echo flipped sai down, pausing. Her light tressss blew forward in the wind as Sumiko manipulated her element. "Ive gotta see if Sumiko is stil there" Echo thought. She switched her senses to sight, the most descreet of be senses for reading thoughts. Instantly colors burst forth from everyone to represent emotions, while different types of words scrawled across Echo's vision revealing thought.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 pm
Ashford

"Sir, I don't mean to bother you, but maybe you shouldn't provoke her. You don't know how powerful the Darkness is," Ashford mumbled, color draining from her face. Moaning, she dropped to her knees, even more tired than she was before she took the energy boost. She looked up sleepily at the other three, then over at the Oracle. "Trust me, I would know," She gave a weak laugh, looking up at Fayte. 'Get up, fool!' She screamed at herself, struggling to stand. Color draining from her wings as well as her face, she reached for her bow slung about her back just incase, her wings fading from electric blue to gray. "If you don't mind me saying so, Sir," Ashford murmured, knowing it would only be heard by Fayte and the Oracle. "I would like to protect you if anything were to happen right now," The image of the small, smiling human boy flashed through her mind once more as Ashford shot a glance over to Fayte. Her wings drooping, Ashford had her bow and quiver of arrows at the ready.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

As she spoke thanking him for always being there he smiled lightly "and thank you" he replayed softly almost to himself "i know i don't need to worry you passed the trial right?" he said with a smile placing his hand atop her head and rubbing softly. "Well its been a long day how about we head to the castle so you can get your self some rest you got a big responsibility now, so you need your rest more then ever" he told her trying not to sound like he was giving her a lecture.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 pm
∫Sumiko laughed at what Echo
said"Destroy myself? How ridiculous."she said. The aura around her was
tainted a blackish red. Because she was now filled with wrath towards
everyone of them, that aura blew aggressively around them. Even though
the curse of her mark managed to taint her heart black, there was still a
dormant light that resided deep within the blackness of her heart. ∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:58 pm
Fayte looked as Echo and the Oracle arrived. " Oh good reinforcements. " He laughed a little. He gripped his swor dtightly as the dark aura from Sumiko was revealed. " MOnster, you aren't hthe person I knew. " He watched as Ashford and Echo drew their weapons. " Hold on Sumiko we're going to save you. " He said as he lunged forward slashing down with his blade the icy winds around his hand were fired at Sumiko their frigid air froze the moisture in the air turning it into a gale of frozen shards.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games