Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 pm

((Time/Kune can you pm me plz.I would pm you but my ohine won't let me))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:39 pm

± The Unknown One ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

A thunderstorm slowly rolled in, booming loudly overhead as several streaks of lightning flashed lighting up the dark sky. A ominous breeze blew through, the usual breeze that went through whenever a storm was about to erupt in its explosive nature, and a robed figure cloaked in darkness stood on a tree a few feet away from the office, an odd looking mask on his face concealing his chakra flunctuation and appearance. The figure stood there, still as stone other then the cloak that sway lightly in the wind.

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am

± The Unknown One ±

User Image

As the figure stood there, he listened to the sound of the storm, which he found very relaxing. His focus was on the hokage's office, merely watching the area. Slowly the storm grew overhead, the sky darkening and the rain was coming down. The figure felt the temperature rise alittle bit, and thunder boomed overhead once more. The figure slowly faded into the rain, his body or presence no longer there as the rain continued coming down. He didn't move when vanishing, just....vanished. Thunder exploded overhead again, some villagers jumped alittle bit and others that were jogging started picking up the pace so they don't get stuck in the downpour.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Keiji was starting to be impatient with the hokage's meeting, standing out side of his office for what it seems like days Keiji stops leaning on the wall and groans, he looks at Kaien,"Hey man, I'm going to look around since there meeting isn't done yet" With that done he goes to a near window and jumps out of it, landing on one of the roofs of random buildings. Walking on the roof of a house Keiji see's a large dark cloud ahead, being a curious genin he is, Keiji runs towards the cloud. feeling the downpour he laughs at the villagers running away from the downpour, Keiji didn't understand it, he loved the rain, and the thunder booming, but not seeing aybody who caused this he shruggs and walks around seeing if there is any Jounin around to train him.

Crudersucker

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm

((Do I start here or in the Academy?))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

(( Start here for now. Right now I'm out so I can't teach....But once I'm finish I should be back to help. But for now,start at the Hokage Office. ))

Panthers7

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

User Image Gage quietly walks into the Hokage's Office and strolled the halls, finally, when he heard the sound of the Hokage's voice he stoped and knocked on the door...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Drake sighed as it seemed the Hokage was to busy to notice his knocking on the window and decided to just keep a lookout for anymore attackers, keeping his senses up, but looking bored and lazy as he began whistling.

TimeTravellerDhaos

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:01 pm

± The Unknown One ±

User Image

Suddenly a hole opened up beneath Hiro making him fall through, unknown of his destination, as bone like teeth closed over, blocking the hole and giving the illusion that Hiro was either captured or eaten by something as the clouds overhead of the storm parted as a massive beam of white lightning fell upon the hokage's office exterminating those who were not able to get out. But this strike wasn't just from anyone, the technique used was known as Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury), and its power was much stronger then average making it faster and much more deadlier. Not only would the beam be able to consume and completely obliterate anyone in the office and the office foundation itself, but massive shockwaves would ripple through the earth destroying and inflicing massive harm to all within 500ft. The figure that once was there was now hundreds and hundreds of yards away. He never really left, and kept his eye on the target the whole time. He chuckled darkly for the idiocy of the leaf, not being able to recongnize the strange appearace of the storm, the thundering and lightning and the rise of the temperature. The figure vanished elsewhere, no traces or anything with these last words. "Failure..."

((XD the last two posts of mine was preparation for this. So....yeah XD you probably have barely any time to go "oh s**t" before it strikes....also I been here but was "hidden" thanks to the rain concealment jutsu thing lol. oh and Hiro you may wanna pm me asking what the hell happened to you XD

jutsu used: Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury) ; power with clan and class bonus = SSS))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm

EDIT:

Kit looked at the office as it was reduced to ruble. Standing inside the open courtyard Kit watched as the building was reduced to ash. With a shrug of his shoulders Kit left the village.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm

(You know what? I quit. I've had it. This isn't Naruto. This might as well be DBZ or Bleach. Or Kingdom Hearts (cool coat). Seriously, I'm leaving unless this guild changes and act more Naruto like.)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm

A bird flies through the window and lands on Akira's desk. From it's talons, it drops a letter that opens up infront of Akira.

Dear Akira,

Its been a while since I last saw ya or even heard from ya. Although, word of your becoming the hokage has spread to the Mist village. It'll be hard, trust me. It wasn't easy for me being Tsuchikage.

Anyways, I'm sending this letter in the hopes that you have some free time. I am getting married to my fiance, Luna Bravenheart in the Mist and it would be great if you were able to come. You can bring whoever you want to the wedding, just make sure you don't end up blowing things up.

You're friend,
Yun Sung, ANBU and Mist 7 Swordsman of the Mist.

Cain the Blade

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 pm

User Image KairiUshio
Mist l Jounin l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Shigure Souen l Muugen Ittoryu l The Final Akira
I am the Blue Lotus...the protector of the Hidden Mist

Kairi dashed through the destroyed village until she found the remains of what she knew to be the Hokage's office. So the Cloud Village had indeed struck, she would no doubt have to report to the Mizukage about this. How would he take to these news? Regardless, as a Mist shinobi it was her job and duty to assist the Leaf Village. So as she stepped on the debris, she began looking around for any survivors, or anyone that could have witnessed the attack.

I shall freeze your very soul
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:18 pm

[Gah, Luo is gonna look down on me.]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Raito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm
Sannin

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito's clone who was patroling too see what was happeneing around the village came to the Hokage's office where he saw?. Nothing but ruble "What the hell?" Raito voice boomed running a little towards the office. "who the hell did this, sigh another attack on the leaf I expect" Raito said with a little anger in his voice but still calm he walked towards it shouting out "anyone in there"

[[Dont want to be saying this but I am so starting to get pissed off with this i think i may even quit this guild]]
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games