Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:04 pm

chi looked at the sky and immedatly went to john "what is going on?" she said when she found him.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 pm

"Oh...I get it," she said, "You're mad at Katie. So, you've decided to destroy everything she worked for. She wanted peace, so you're going to bring chaos. She wanted life, so you're going to bring death. She wanted you to love your son, but instead you hate him for even being born. I see how it is. You're just as bad as John. In fact, maybe you two are brothers or something...twins maybe. I have to admit you had me fooled. I thought you had a heart. But it turns out all you care about is yourself and your own happyness. Just like John."

"I'm going to meet Kabal's son," he replied, "Care to come with me?" His hands were placed in his pockets casually as he strolled down the street like nothing was wrong.

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 pm

she tensed a bit and took a deep breath to calm herself "yes sure" she breathed with a slight edge to her voice
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:36 pm

He laughed "No its not katie...." he said "Not even close..You know I had a sister once....one I loved very much...Killed beacuse she was thought to be a witch...its not happiness....i am more infuriated by the fact time just keeps going...I don't grow...everyone around me dies.. he said and turned to face her smiling this obviously wasn't kabal. He looked at her "I tell you this body has many things I find interesting...many secrets..Everyone around me dies regardless....so I thought I would speed it up.." he said his voice two toned "You know you say I don't have a heart...yuor friend does...You know Chi right...Oh poor boy couldn't keep her happy and lost her to john...he was married...killed by humans as well...friends family...all killed..He always carried a deep hatred for this world but did his best to keep it under control...and you...oh you.." he said and laughed 'You understand nothing...All that hard work..all that planning....ruined by you people...minds are easy to take over in grief.." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Liz took a step back. "Who are you?" she whispered. Some part of her was relieved. She knew Kabal would never do anything like this. But now she had to figure out some way to stop this guy...whoever he was.

John walked to Liz's house and found Ethan sitting on the couch. "Hello," he said, "So you're Kabal's son, are you?"

Ethan stood up and looked at them. "Who are you people?"

John smiled. "No one of concern to you at the moment. But I'm about to see if your father actually cares about you."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:03 pm

chi just staird at the boy, she was angry but it didnt show much on her face, but her aura was going nuts with anger, she felt weird and took a deep breath "john something is wrong.... oh crap... today is the day my full power kicks in" she said in his mind

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:28 pm

He smiled "The dark side of kabal's heart....the one he keeps hidden so as not to hurt anyone...The one the would willingly kill those who stand in his way..' he said and smiled "You can't stop me...Armageddon is coming...." he said and stood up as he walked over ot a symbol on the wall "All i have to do i draw on this symbol is blood..." he said and smiled he laughed "Today is the day all demons powers reach full peak.." he said.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 pm

John looked at her and raised an eyebrow. There was a sligh smile on his face. "Is that a bad thing?" he asked.

Withouth thinking, Liz lunged and tackled Kabal to the ground. "I won't let you do this!!" she shouted and fought to hold him down. Right now she was running on pure adrenilen and not using her head at all, but that was fine with her.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:24 pm

He laughed "You can't beat me..." he said and picked her up by her throat and threw he into the door "Stay put dear...Armageddon is starting.." he said and bit his finger starting to draw on it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 pm

the hair stood up on the back on her neck "no.." she ran and changed into her demon form, she went to kabal and picked him up by the neck with her tail and wrapped around his body like a boa her eyes were glowing and the snake part of her was shedding, under it it had a soft glow to it "stop this" she snarled in a demonic voice

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 pm

He laughed "You must be chi.." he said and smiled as he raised his hands and punched her sending her face into the floor.He picked up up by her hair and threw her into the wall hard "You need to sit down..." he said and continued to draw.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm

"What happens if i do this?" Liz asked and smeared the blood around, ruining the symbols he was drawing completely.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 pm

He laughed harder "Nothing.." he said as her continued drawing as long as blooded was in the drawing it counted.He stooped blood erupting from his arm "Stop fighting it...there is no use..." he said and kicked Liz in the ribs a roar from inside the body could be heard.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:22 pm

She stood up shakily, holding her stomach as blood came out of her mouth. "I know you're in there Kabal. The real you. Don't let this thing control you."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:28 pm

The air around them grew heavy as he was about to finish but his hand start to hurt. The man grabbed Liz and slammed her to the ground "I said shut it.." he said and continued he finished the symbol the light grew bright and 20 more symbols appeared "Ah...yes.." he said and started to draw.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games