Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:29 pm

The brother absorbs the attack, backing up, his muscles growing from absorbing it. The man then starts to take a step, but is stuck. He glances down to find a shadowy hand. The man then proceeds to create an electric field over his body in whole, but the hand doesn’t loosen its grip. Before the other two brothers could do anything about it, the electric brother is swamped by a sudden liquid then the liquid sinks down into the ground to reveal the man is no more. The liquid rises up by Luna to form a body and harden, taking a near-human shape. The man from the throne smirks. ”Welcome back Grandor, Fon is eliminated by Grandor’s “Possum soul snatch”.” Grandor glances to Luna to roll his eyes. “… Was hoping to snatch a more powerful soul… but this soul alone may just ruin their strategy as a whole.” Grandor points a finger between the two brothers to send an electric bolt in-between the two as a warning shot, the two stepping to the side to avoid any damage. Grandor crosses his arms. The man on the throne glances over to the two remaining brothers. ”… Fight already!” He ordered, and with those words the two raise their weapons to set a ring of fire around them and within the ring’s ground incased in thick and slick ice. The fire brother jumps into the air to fall towards Grandor, aiming to slice Grandor in half vertically as he fell towards him, but Grandor stood very still, moving at the last second very rapidly, as if had teleported, to step to step around him to face his back, and kicks the fire man’s back. The man slipped, not very comfortable with standing on ice. The one of ice stood easily on ice, and slowly walks on it towards Luna, wielding two swords. The man from the throne stood on air outside of the ring.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Luna smirks as the man on the ice. She moves her hand and melts the ice with fire much like that of hell. She lands and looks at the man. She smelled the air. She moved faster than anyone could see. Her scythe moved and cut the man who was on ice head off and took his soul into her scythe adding to its power.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Ira sighed, not sure what to do or say, "Do you have to?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:27 pm

Jaded got up slowly"If I don't go my love I will be in a lot of pain and could hurt you. Believe me I went through it once before. This time would be a lot harder for me to stop it since I don't have a choice anymore since I cut off my white wings...I will be back sure"He strokes her hair then moves away and went outside.He lifted a hand and his scythe appears.He grabs it then takes to the sky.

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Ira nodded and watched him go. She sighed some then flopped down on the couch, laying down. Her hair spread around her head in a silver halo. She smiled as she remembered the warmth of his skin against hers. She closed her eyes and fell asleep within minutes.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Jaded flew towards were death called him. He breathed in and could smell that of those that were dying or dead

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:12 pm

The ice man's body fell, shattering once reaching the ground. The fire brother glances over. Grandor smirks before reaching his whole arm into the man's mouth and shoving his arm down the man's throat to pull out the man's soul and crush it in his grip, absorbing it's power as the man's body burned out. The man from the throne crosses his arms as he slowly descends to the ground and plants his feet lightly on them. He stood there for a second before saying "Well... looks like we've got ourselves some winners... the main event shall start..." The gates open to let out two men on two separate sides. One man stood in all white on one side, the other on the opposite stood Massasooni. "You shall receive a minute of free-time here and now before the battle shall begin." He said as he begins his walk for his throne. Grandor crosses his arms, leaning against a wall. Massasooni glances down for a moment, as if something’s on his mind.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 am

Luna moved into the shadow.She was breathing hard. Her head hurt. Her elements were not incontrol right now and she felt the shadows growing more. She could hear the ancient babylonian goddess and the two that died and gave their powers to her speaking to her telling her who she is destined to be

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 pm

The man from the throne made it to his throne to sit and look down. The man in white glances up to the man on the throne before across to Massasooni, who still seemed lost in his thoughts and focusing on himself and unaware of what is occurring around him. Grandor glances back and forth, from Massasooni to the man in white. The man from the throne finally clears his throat to draw all’s attention. ”… this is to be an elimination free-for-all round… Luna, the newcomer… Grandor, the relentless… Massasooni, an old competitor from the past… and Randino, the champion… winner gains either gains the championship… or gains a wish. First one eliminated is to be tortured, obviously needing to be ripped apart and remended into a worthy fighter… second to fall is to be stricken of their powers for a period of time… last to fall is to be questioned wither the audience shall wish for him or her to live… or die… if you’re laying on the ground or captured for more than ten seconds, it qualifies as an elimination…” After a short moment of silence he finally says”Go.” Grandor glances around, deciding to chill for the moment. The man in white, apparently named Randino, sends a blinding flash of light, appearing in the blink of an eye in front of Massasooni. Randino throws his right arm, but Massasooni merely grabs it with his left hand to block it and also grabs Randino’s left hand with his right. Massasooni stares at the man for a moment before finally moving very slightly, sending Randino flying threw the air and then skidding his back against the ground until he comes to a halt in front of Grandor. Grandor looks over to Luna for a moment before looking down to Randino. Randino kips up to his feet to point a finger swiftly to Grandor, launching a beam of light into and threw Grandor to vaporize him. Randino then swiftly moves his hands about, eventually extending them both forward to grab a glowing orb that appeared to contain Grandor. He then places it on the ground and turns away from it to look to Luna with an eyebrow raised.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Ira turned in her sleep, and muttered "Jaded." In her dream she was flying along side Jaded, but not to do anything other than to have a good time and go to the beach. The sky was clear and it was early morning, the air was crisp and carried the sent of autumn. The trees below them were begging to turn colours.

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Luna opens her eyes and looks at them. She could see their souls. Their life lines. Her wings went from red to pitch black as did her hair. She moves out of the shadows. She held her scythe.She looked more like a demon of death then a witch demon. She saw her love and turns her head then faces Randino. She lifted one hand and for the hell of it made Grandor appear out of the orb before the ten seconds were up. She smirks and spoke in ancient babyloning.THe earth moves and wraps around Randino in a way that he couldn't move or get out of it. She turns to look at Grandor then Massasooni. She wasn't the same at this moment., There was a reason they took her out of the areana ages back. When she killed she turned dark and keeped killing.

Jaded didn't answer.He lands near human bodies. He pulls their souls out from their dead body and a list appears.He crosses the names off.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:27 am

Ira sighed in her sleep.

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 am

Randino crosses his arms and brings in his legs a bit, glowing white. After a few seconds he frees himself with a mighty explosion. He glares to Luna. Grandor looks at his arms with a raised eyebrow before looking around. Massasooni closes his eyes, still thinking. Randino smirks before raising a fist into the air, shifting into his armor and opening his wings to reveal them. He holds the giant sword with one hand, but lets it rest behind him. Grandor blinks before sinking intot the ground. Randino glances around before raising a hand to shine a bright light from above across the arena as a whole, but not onto the audiance. Not a shadow visable within the arena nor above it. He smirks.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:09 am

Luna smirks. She didn't needed shadows right now. She used the light to form fire. She plays with it. She throw it into the earth forcing Grandor out if it"no hiding. Fight or die"She hissed. She then hit massiasooni with water"Snap out of it"She didn't want her love to die.

Jaded went to the next place

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Grandor pops up to cross his arms. "I could tell you the same thing..." He then glances to Massasooni. Massasooni glances up to Luna, rolls his eyes, and then closes his eyes again, obviously not listening. Grandor glances to Randino, finding him looking back at him. Randino rolls his eyes to pull a sword out and then darts towards Massasooni. Grandor smirks before going back into the ground, but ripples within the ground revealed he was heading towards Massasooni as well. Massasooni stood still, not moving until Randino's blade came in for him. All of a sudden, Massasooni held his sword and had it risen to block Randino's attack. Randino blinks, surprised and stunned at the swiftness of the block. Grandor pops up and attempts to get Massasooni as well, but Massasooni merely grabs him by the neck with his free hand. He glances to each of them before shoving both of them away from him, in which Randino regained his balance a few feet from Massasooni, but Grandor fell back to fall straight into the ground again. Massasooni smirks, crossing his arms and closing his eyes again. "I'm well aware of my surroundings... I'm just trying to decide when I should acturally fight... or wither I should at all..." He said with a small chuckle. Randino growls before gathering in the surrounding light and suppressing it into his hands than shot it as a beam into and threw Massasooni. Randino smirks as his beam engulfed him, stopping after a few second to breath hard, obviously taking a lot out of him. He smirks, finding nothing but a dust cloud, but when the smoke cleared, Massasooni stood in the same position, not a scratch or a scuffle on him. Massasooni shakes his head. "... Light doesn't kill me, it has no physical effect on me... it may weaken any dark attack I throw... but it won't harm me at all..." Randino, about to mutter something, looks down to find Grandor's hand on his leg. He knew exactly what that meant. He then gets engulfed by the liquidy body of Grandor, a lot of it going down the man's throat. He then falls to his knees until Grandor fully replaced him. Grandor smirks as he stood, collecting more power. "Randino has been defeated... he shall be tortured... which means there shall be a new champion by the end of this... seeing as only a defending champion shall be granted a wish upon victory." Grandor glances to Luna. Massasooni kept a smirk on his face.
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games