Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:19 am
Elizabeth laughed as Cheshure appeared on her shoulder, tucking her hair behind her ear and taking her pen out, glancing down at it and whispering to it. She could use her tiring, silent spells when she needed to. The pen started shaking, before breaking into three pieces. One flew after Cheshure, another moved towards Renault and the last was aimed for Brian's shoulder. They quickly gained speed, although it would only feel like a scratch when it hit them, but enough to make them notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 am
User Image

Lena smiled at Lucas's words and began playing around with the radio searching for a good station. As she did, she spoke in response to Khaos's question. "I usually just work on my car, train, and chauffer this handsome young man here around," she said nodding at Lucas. She found a station that she liked and turned the music up a little bit, but she would still be able to hear the others as they talked.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 am
Khaos got answers from the both of them which were pretty much the same so there wasn't much to do unless one decided to go out and cause trouble on the road. "Ah I see, well I guess we have to make or find something to do but what ever it is I feel like having fun." He stated as he sat in the drivers seat of his vehicle.

Noah observed to see who was all effected by the attack and how did they get around it if dodged but regardless he never dropped his guard. "Well, you can't let a simple thing like that slow you down and besides, at times like these we can't afford to be getting soft or losing focus." He replied to Brian's statement. Dashing forward Noah smiled as he pointed one of his revolvers towards Brian and the other towards Elizabeth and opened fire though these shell were thicker than before and packed more of a punch. They would explode on contact but the power of the attack wasn't enough to cause any real serious harm to any of them. Noah was labeled as a gunslinger and the way he was handling his revolvers right now proved it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 am
Sai jumped back after having his wooden stick nearly slintered in half. His slight loss of focus got him hit with the red slice and he slid to a halt laughing some. Beating Brian in a sword fight he knew was impossible, but if he wanted to get any better you had to fight with the best. Sai jumped to his feet and looked at the broken wood. "Well guess i really should have thought of that before hand...Reject" He ran a hand over the wood, the entire thing becoming covered in black script. "There, that should stop anymore breaks...but lets make this fight a bit more fun hmm?" His grin grew as he bent down and placed a palm on the ground. It took a minute of concentration before he opened his eye once more. "Reject..." Gradually the gravity within the training room reduced to nothing. "There we are, now lets have some fun." Seeing as how Noah was currently fighting Elizabeth and Brian he seemed like a fair target. Sai crouched low and flung himself towards the man, a wide smile on his face.  

demoneyeszero

xx-Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:24 am
((soooo sorry everyone! my mom took the computer out of town for a few days))

Natalie sat silently in her room. After the destruction of Eden she hadn't said a word to anyone. You fled...what kind of freak are you? She covered her face with her hands, a feeling of complete loneliness filling in her heart. Eden's gone!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:48 am
Sade shook her head slightly, dispelling the dark coiling mass that felt like it was ripping her insides apart. She dropped Hope and twisted so she was leaning against the wall beside him. Her mind was whirring, she'd never liked Hope but she'd never wanted to hurt him before.
She heard someone apologize for using the ice, noticing it was the leader of the destroyed Cleanse operation. She didn't know his name so she wondered how he knew hers but that didn't matter right now because Avari was telling her something that caught Sade's immediate attention.
Jessie needs to talk to you, something about something bad, he won't say. He's in the library.
She took one last look at the group that was fighting and walked out, dodging the flying sand and fire, almost getting burned again.
As she was walking down the hallway Avari interrupted Sade's mental rambling, worry clearly evident in her voice, Hurry, Jessie's starting to freak out.
Sade reached the large carpeted library only to find Jessie pacing around, brows furrowed and concentration stamped all over his lined face.
"Jessie," Sade walked over and put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him in his well worn tracks.
"You're going to need to toss that cloak after I'm done telling you what's just happened." Jessie's shoulders shook as he suppressed a sob.
"Am I leaving again?"
"Yes, but you can't go alone." The "I won't let you" tone was evident in his voice and Sade sighed, resigned.
"Well, what is it?" Sade held out her hand for the crumpled paper in Jessie's hands.  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm
Brian watched the bullets fly from the gun. he raised his hand the explosion occured in the palm of his hand. He was thrown to the ground. Spinning around Brian held out his hand, where the explosion had occurred there remained a black shining object, which was infact his bones. " Luckily i have special bones. " He watched as his skin regenerated around the bones. He gripped his hand and shot forward again. He gripped his sword and shalshed the air three times releasing three different waves of energy. He was going to attack again when he felt something scratch his shoulder. " What/ " He looked over his shoulde to see some sort of fragment. " Oh so Elizabeth does want to fight. " He smiled at her before slashing the air again releasing a cut of red energy.

Cheshure looked ovr his shoulder at the fragment that came shooting towards him. He shot into a small patch of dust and reappeared as a tiny robot he had seeen on a show he use to watch, the robot's name was Gir who was almost as crazy and insane as he was. Now as Gir his eyes shot out of his head as he let out a high pitched scream. He turned and ran away from the shard running around like a crazy cartoon robot should. His screams were mostly for comic relief after all who didn't love seeing a tiny screaming robot run away from stuff. His eyes wide and alert he waved his arms over his head as he ran wildly dashing inbetween Brian's legs and over Noah's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 pm
The clone melted into the ground like a pile of black nothingness avoiding the attacked Renault had used. It moved away and reformed a bit further back. With one slash of its katana like sword, it fired thousands of tiny black needles towards the others.

The original Serena watched the now Gir like Cheshure and couldn’t help but laugh at the comical way in which it ran around. She smirked and formed a orb of darkness and launched it towards Cheshures eyes hoping to hit and blind him momentarily.
After the needle attack the clone lept upwards with its sword held high. It aimed towards Renault and slashed downwards.

Ooc: lol@ Gir reference XD nice gotta love Gir  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:14 pm
Renault reformed his body and looked up at Serena's clone and smirked. Elizabeth's pen shard hit his shoulder. "Ow. Heh, Elizabeth." His attention transferred to her and the clone's blade passed through him. Due to the previous attack, he was now slightly on edge with his body prepared to become sand on contact. After the blade clanged against the ground, Renault looked down. He slid his foot forward and a square shaped piller jutted from the ground at the clone's face.

~~~

Lucas found himself blushing in light of Lena's words. "I'm not that handsome." He said with a grin and a light nod to the girl. "Heh. Make a bike my friend. That's what I did and it was fun. Or...you could leave. If we have a home, we're free to go to it. I sorta got rid of my own so that's why I'm here still."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 pm
Angelina listened to everyone speak. Seemed like they all were into vehicles. To her they were just alternative means of traveling. "Well have fun you all" she said looking at Khaos, she had never really noticed him. "Oh hello...sorry for being so rude, I'm Angelina" she said introducing herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

Lena nodded in agreement with what Lucas said. "I built this car purely because I was bored," she said. "In between missions, I don't really have much else to do besides train and when I'm not training, I'm bored out of my mind. That's how I came to modify this baby," she said running her hands over the top of the door. She stretched and rested her hands behind her head. "I haven't even seen my home since I was five years old. But from what I've heard from the rumors, people are too afraid to go in it for obvious reasons," she said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm
Elizabeth laughed at Cheshure's reaction, happy for the first time in weeks. "Of course I want to fight, I may just have a few tricks up my sleeves." She tutted mockingly as Brian and Noah turned towards her, waving at Renault. "Now now weren't you ever taught not to attack ladies? Honestly!" She smiled while whispering, a blue shield forming around her. A whispy hole appeared where Noah's bullets dissolved and broke up the shield, the other side dissolved by Brian's attack. Only a few fragments of Noah's bullets got through, scraping some of the binding off her books. Almost instantly another blue shield appeared in front of Cheshure, stopping his comic flailing. She kept her spell books hugged to her chest, deciding to wait to see what the others would do and conserve some energy before attacking.  

Kitkat534

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm
It was weird walking down the stone hallways without a cloak on but it was necessary considering she would be leaving in and hour and didn't have any time to do anything besides assemble a team and tell them what was going on. She wore simple, loose black pants, old, worn, Northface hiking boots, and a simple white t-shirt. Her hair was pulled into a loose ponytail at the nape of her neck at her charm necklace hung loosely under her shirt. Her gloves were stuffed in her back pants pocket, ready and wanting to be used, humming with energy.
Sade sprinted down down the hallways weaving her way back to the training room.
She walked back over to Hope who smiled slightly as she turned to face him, completely unfazed by their encounter earlier.
"We need to assemble a team. Now." Sade had no patience for lallygagging right now and Hope seemed to realize this as he asked, "Who do you want?"
"I only need 2 maybe 3 more people," Sade said as she thought about it. "You choose, ask them if your too lazy to make an announcement. I don't care." Sade waved a hand at the group that continued to fight even though they all seemed evenly matched. "I'll be back in a couple minutes, I have to grab a couple things, please have a team ready by then." Sade left through the side door that let her leave without having to dodge any more flying objects.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 pm
Nasrin sat back in the car seat, watching out of the side window as they pulled out from the Sentinal base and dove wherever Vincent planned to go to find his next meal. At his question about Evie, she was silent for a moment before she turned her head to look over at him, "I've been thinking of asking the Mad Man if there would be any way for us to seperate. Even though we havn't been contacted by Eden or Cleanse in a month now, she still is playing the part of a spy. Even now she's listening intently to every word we say. I've been deliberatly keeping myself ignorant of the majority of the Mad Man's plans for just that reason, so that if they ever do come for her, there won't be very much for her to tell them." By that time, most of her's and Evie's memories were returned from those couple days that Evie erased. Nasrin now knew that Cheshure had Evie's whistle, that would give him the power to make them switch. Nasrin had no intention of being locked away again. "There are really two points of contection between us, other then that we are completly different people. If they were severed, then I believe we would be able to seperate. As powerful as the Mad Man is, I have faith that he would be able to make this happen, even if it means I have to sign his contract myself."
A light grin then pulled at Nasrin's lips, "And if we manage to seperate, then I promise that you can claim her life. I know how much you enjoyed her blood."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 pm
Cheshure ran screaming wildly still in his tiny robot body. He slammed into Elizabeth's blue shield. Spinning around he saw the black ball. Cheshure let out another comical scream before the ball hit. When it did his head exploded in a cloud of thick smoke. Soon the body disappeared reappearing sitting crosslegged in the air was Cheshure in his normal body. " I thought everyone could use a laugh. " He said complementing his own work to capture the insanity that was Gir. He shot down and launched himself at Serena. He held a knife in his hand and just bfreo he was aabout to strik he disappeared. Waiting a few moments Cheshure appeared in the air behind of her. He slashed down with the knife attempting to simply cut her back.

Brian spun around slashing at Elizabeth releasing a spra of red energy. He landed on the ground with a soft thud. He activated another gem on his blade. He raised it up but felt odd. He looked down and noticed that the gravity around them had started to fail them. " Sai that's cheating! " He spun around slashing the sword with it's new gem activated it shot a black with a bright white outline colored cut of energy at Sai. He reached down and slammed his blade into the ground. Using it as an anchor to hold him to the ground.

Vincent smiled as he sped up a little bit. " I see. Well maybe he can seperate you, you never know what that razy guy can do. " He said as they arrived at the limits of Vincent's destination, San Francisco. He pulled over next to a curb. He got out and walkd to the other side reaching out he pulled the door open for Nasrin. He smiled and shut the door behind her. " You might be suprised how easy it is to feed on people in the big city, there is usually a small investigation but the population is so big no one cares if a single person goes missing. He looked around, no one looked promising, he liked the healthier looking people, if you were unhealthy your blood had little value to Vincent.

(( Yeah Haha I don't know what made me think of that cartoon. xd ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games