Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:53 pm
"killed <> attacked the school <> children murd-<> naga <> destroyed <> all the pilots inside <> who <> next? oh no! <> NO!!! <> HEEEEEEELLP!!!" << prolonged static>>
the connection died and an icy chill was prevailant in the room...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:18 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:04 pm
After about two minutes of quivering, Sano got up and avoiding the spider-bot, he walked over to Ven who seemed troubled.

"What's wrong Ven?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:04 pm
Caly looked up to Ven and set her tea down on her knee, though still held the cup. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, concern laced in her voice. She would help in any way she could if there was something she could actually do, but things weren't looking good if she was reading his expression and emotions right.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:29 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:34 pm
"Can you figure out where the call came from? We must help them!" Sano said, trying to sound noble, although there was a hint of fear in his voice, no matter how much he tried to hide it.  

Dragon_Rider101

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:14 am
Dragon_Rider101
"Never mind Ven, it's fine, Malem's controlling the problem." Sano runs over to Malem.

"Hey! Haven't seen you in a while. What happened with the whole Adrius situation. I was...kinda stuck in a wall for a long time..did we catch him? Oh, and if you could, a cup of tea for me too would be nice."

"He got away, but he was barely alive... He probably won't be coming back..."

"Oh sure."

She pours him some tea from the machine.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:15 am
Kenton Alkemi
"Ah, you're back. What's with the Dollet reject?" he asked, rather dryly.

"I wandered into a ninja school and was attacked...then I was mistaken for a student...and then attacked by some other people. I took over this thing to defend myself, but then the battle was pretty much over. I didn't know what to do with it...really."  

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:19 am
The phone was loud enough, even Malem heard it.

"..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:07 pm
Every screen in the area flickered on and began to broadcast.

(See Byako Television Network announcement thread for the contents of the broadcast)  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:36 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:27 pm
"Coeeee? Hello?" Someone knocked on the door several times. Standing outside was a tall blue-haired man. His blue hair fell down past his shoulder and he had an expression of goodwill on his face that would probably make the Clevers (Leave it to Beaver reference). He was wearing a long-sleeved loose t-shirt, blue with a brown trim. His pants were basic blue-jeans, except they also had the brown trim of his shirt. He was also wearing nearly knee-high boots. His eyes were the same color as his hair, though they never seemed to stay at any one spot for more than a couple seconds.

"Just wanted to borrow a cup of sugar!" he called, knocking again, holding up the measuring cup to prove it. "I was baking an omlette and ran out." he had an annoying voice that sounded like he was slightly over the madness horizon, and accelerating. He clearly wasn't disturbed over the fact that he had no idea where he was, he was used to it.  

Hyper Mushrambo

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:20 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:06 am
Jaquelin Leroux appeared in the doorway behind the blue haired man.
"Hello? Clan Kanareshii? Have you seen Ansem?"
She stepped through the door past the blue haired man and Ventarbre and began to search the house.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Hyper Mushrambo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Hiro blinked repeatedly, apparently not even noticing the girl who stepped past him. "You don't? Oh dear... no wonder that last omelet I made didn't turn out so well..." he laughed weakly. He peered around past Ventarbre into the building. "My what a... unique place. It would look so cheerful if you painted it light blue. Or put blue wallpapering up." he said, his voice vague and dreamy. He pulled out a blue candy wrapper from his pocket and stuck it on the wall. "See? Makes the entire room look better." he told him happily. The strange thing was, the wrapper stuck quite well to the wall, and it wasn't even sticky.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games