Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:15 pm
The Raven Force that flew at Will was struck by the lightning but it only caused it so much pain. Demios let out a groan of pain as he tried to stand, but he found it difficult. He held his hand out as the crow lowered and flew towards Demios so that Armand could find him. Demios looked up to the Raven Force and held his hand out causing it to shatter and form a massive flock of black birds that swarmed above Demios.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 pm
((Nice reference to Donne there, Nicko.))

Armand followed the crow as quickly as he could, and while Armand's vision wasn't anything out of the ordinary for normal humans, he was able to pick up a strangely large mass of dark birds in the night sky. It could only be Laharl. He rushed faster. Is he hurt? It didn't make sense for the crow and the black birds to be there. Something must have been preventing Laharl from coming himself.

Soon, the red head stumbled upon Demios. Armand immediately rushed over to help support him. Although Demios did not look like Laharl, the scientist knew it was him. "Laharl! Take it easy now, or the world will never know popcorn from cotton candy!" No questions now. It wasn't safe around the area, and it wouldn't be right to hammer Laharl with questions while he was hurt.

Will smirked as he was blown back a distance, though not impacted nearly as much as Thomas was. He remained in the air due to his wings and maneuvering and was about to dive Roulin again when he heard the engines and Thomas's call. The Satan Owl stopped and followed Thomas, as his released form disappeared. Will looked toward Roulin and then Dante and Noel with a sadistic grin. The look he gave Roulin was something along the lines of Your potential is starting to show. Don't waste it. To Dante and Noel, they could take his look however they wanted to. He was the Satan Owl, and they knew where he stood on the whole situation. "Looks like things didn't go exactly as planned again," Will simply said to Thomas.

((Will's section slightly edited. The change doesn't affect anything.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:54 pm
Demios smiled at Armand until he saw Will "b*****d!" He said as he swung his arm. Suddenly the birds flew towards Will and became wild as they readied to attack Will. Demios then leaned against Armand tired and hurt. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have disappeared" He said. He looked at Armand "I missed you" He said. The birds began to glow as they got closer to Will. He knew they wouldn't kill him he was too weak for that. He was going to try and hurt him though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm
"The exterior plan worked. I know now that everytime we do this to expect those fools. Also, the mountain was sealed shut and there was an artifact in there. I don't want it so in there it will sit. More of my plan failed than worked so yeah, you have a point." Thomas looked at Will somewhat frustratedly. "Hadn't you interferred with me killing Noah, then I would be a happy man, but it's your responsibility to protect everyone from me now isn't it?" His massive smile returned though this time, his teeth were normal and not redolent of a wood chipper's blade. Thomas kept up his running speed toward Amara, but kept Dante in mind. He and Che were on the same level and with that knowledge he knew how to kill him. He'd just needed for a few things to happen and all would be set.

~~~

After Thomas vacated the area, the patterns on Roulin's hands faded into his skin and his eyes darkened to their normal dark purple hue. He fell backward onto the jagged rocks behind him. His body was limp and numb from the extreme amount of energy that flowed through him just now. His eyes remained open and he remained conscious of everything. For a few moments, he was conscious of the Earth and all that were alive, but now, he was only aware of the stars above him. "Dante...Aimee" He wheezed. "What just happened to me?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:11 pm
Dante looked at the exhausted Roulin and sighed smiling lightly. " You remind me more of your father then you'll ever know. " He said with a laugh. " Alright let's get you two out of here. " He signalled his troops that remained and called them over. " Alright we're moving out, take Roulin and Aimee as well as anyone injured back to the base we'll decide what to do from there. Good job everyone, to be honest things wen't far better then I ever thought they would. "  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:22 pm
Moli had been watching Roulin the entire time taking in everything that he had done. He had become something else, but at the same time, he hadn't. He was still Roulin, but within him was an untapped ability. He was the same way. He became snow, but didn't know about until he looked. These events intrigued Moli so later he research all of it. "Well, back to the drawing board I guess. Dante, let's get outta here before we get bombed to death!" Speaking of getting outta here, he hadn't seen Kira since she left, nor had he heard from her. Hopefully she lied and left the scene altogether. Hopefully.  

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Nova saw that the main fight was over as he ziped back into the air sneding a blst of his own lightning to cancel out amayas. " well sorry to go so soon but your freinds are on there way back and i dont like the odds being stacked against me, the satan owl alone would require my full power himself. See you both around GIRLIES" said nova putting emphasis on girlie as he teleported to ravens side. " hey leader, Raven you alright? what are our orders the other teams seem to be withdrawing?" asked nova quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm
Aimee hear Dante talk, Roulin as well and Moli. She sat up slowly and stood, stretching. She looked at her friend and smiled, glad she could help him once again. "Looks like someone got an upgrade." Aimee smirked a little and looked at Dante. "How are we getting out here?"  

Maha clone

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:09 pm
Armand smiled back at Demios, but hadn't expected Demios to swing his arm. He looked in the direction to see that the mage had attacked the Satan Owl. "Laharl...you're hurt! Don't overexert yourself." If Will ended up attacking Demios, Armand would try to stop him. As the for the "b*****d" part of Demios's words, well, it wasn't any new news that Will was one. For now though, Armand quickly reached into a pocket and pulled out some first aid material. "It's alright." Armand replied to Demios's apology for disappearing. "A lot of things have changed, but the sun is still shining on the other side of the world!" He began to apply some first aid to Demios's wounds, but decided to just pick Demios up at the sound of the planes. Where to? Armand thought. He belonged with the UNS, but Laharl was not now... "Laharl, we need to get out of here. Where do you want to go?" Armand couldn't just leave the people he knew at the UNS though.

As Will left with Thomas, he felt the raven energy birds coming from Demios's direction. He paused for a moment and waited as the glowing birds nearly engulfed him. The Satan Owl breathed in and let loose a decent amount of black lightning to attempt to drive the birds away. "Impudent brat," Will said with a warning in his tone. "We will catch up later." While it would have been nice, Will hadn't had the chance to speak to the Raven. He and the Raven were likely to mesh well because of their personalities. He continued on his way after the Death Owl, whether or not the birds dispersed. If they followed, he would send a much more harmful array of lightning to destroy them.

He listened as Thomas responded to his comment. "Well, that was f*cking obvious," Will replied, referring to everyone showing up at the sites. He leered at the Death Owl when Thomas mentioned that Will was supposed to protect everyone from Thomas. "Oh, my dear friend, that depends. Maybe... if they don't piss me off. But you should be content. You're still alive."

Amaya actually understood what Nova said, but it didn't completely make sense to her. She still didn't get why he called them "girlies." But at least, he was gone. Now, they just needed to get off the plummeting platform. However, neither she nor Anya could fly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:14 pm
Demios was about to say something but Will destroying the birds weakened him slightly. He closed his eyes unable to respond to him. His body went limp for a short time and when he did move again he was too tired to answer.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 pm
"I'm still alive thanks to you. I do owe you that much Will." Thomas admitted. There was sincerity in his voice and honesty in his tone but whether or not sarcasm was laced in the statement, the world will never know. "Like I said, we have an easy road ahead of us. Lucien isn't as strong as he thought he was, but I'm going to fix that even if it means riling up as many Owls as I can." Thomas's run slowed to a walk as they neared the dying teen. "You can stop Amara. Healing his body isn't going to do him any good if his mind is still in shock. He was brought close to death so now he'll probably need to reflect on his eighteen years of life. Or seventeen. Whatever." Even to a fallen comrade, Thomas was still cold and cruel. Someone like Lucien, he thought, needed that extremely harsh form of tough love. "Give me a minute or two. I need to teleport us out of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:03 pm
Armand didn't know that the destruction of the birds effected Demios that greatly. He had been prepared to protect his friend if the attacks came toward Demios himself. When Demios went limp, the scientist almost panicked, but he breathed a sigh of relief when Demios moved again. The red head nodded. "You almost scared me there, magic guy. I'll get you somewhere safe," the Prankster Owl said lightheartedly with a grin as he dashed off to search for aid and a safe place. Due to the chaotic circumstances, the two would have disappeared, and only after time and the end of the chaos would anyone from the three groups really notice they were missing.

Will didn't give a sh*t about Thomas thanking him. He looked down at Lucien and said nothing. He then turned his glance to Amara. The rest of the UNS team seemed to be regrouping in the distance.

((Last post for me today.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:03 pm
Dante smiled and looked around. " Please you know me better then that Aimee. " He watched as the sound of beating chopper blades were heard slicing through the air. " Here's our ride. " Dante smiled as out of the black sky came a heavily fortified plane with chopper propellers instead of wings on the side, it looked like a flying tank rather then a plane. " Sorry I had this made with the idea of heavy air combat in mind. Anyways everyone in. " He said as he turned around. " Where's Demios? " he asked softly. " We don't leave people behind, find Demios and any other people left behind, I don't intend on leaving anyone behind. " he said softly.

Lucien's breathes were shallow. " Amara.....Do what he says, stop. " He said softly. "I will.......Live......I......Refuse to die!" He said as his eyes remained blank and foggy talking was one thing it was another to actually think that he was fine his injuries were massive and his mental state was fragile. " Roulin.....He's gotten stronger.......I'll need to match that power. " His voice barely above a whisper. Lucien felt so cold he couldn't feel his legs and he was blind what about this situation was good?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:14 pm
Anya managed to take one last swipe at Nova as he retreated back into the sky. She let out a growl when he called them 'girlies' before running off like the lowly and cowardly worm he really was. "Dammit!" Anya cursed under her breath. It was then that she realized that the platform seemed to be falling. When Anya got caught up in a fight, she tended to lose her sense of reality around her. She stumbled and looked towards Amaya as the Clueless Owl called out to her that they needed to get off of the platform. "I know that!" Anya shouted back as she tried her best to tone down her poisonous aura and get over to Amaya at the same time.

===

As soon as he felt Nat climb onto his back, Owen (in the form of a large white dragon) took to the sky. "Hold on tight now." he said as he did this. Once in the air, both Owen and Nathaniel could see the end of the battle between the biggest forces in the teams. Owen spotted Raven hiding from the battle and watching and decided to descend towards her as he noticed Nova approach her as well. Once on the ground, the dragon crouched to let Nat get down on the ground before Owen change back to human form. "Well now! That was interesting." he stated with a slight amused smile.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm
Nova smiled as 2 of there teamates made it back safe. " hey owen have a good fight out there? see that cloud of dust going down the mountain i droped one of those damed platforms and some girl named anya and amaya from the UNS are going down with it. the fall should finish both off nicely enough they cant fly it seems." said nova laughing. He then noticed somwething benkei and kojiro hadnt mad eit back. " oh crap kojiro and benkei hadnt arrived back yet il go grab them." said nova as he vanished appearing by the 2 injured fighters. " oh darn that looks serious il heal him on the way were regrouping around raven." said nova as a green healing light shon on his hand and flowed into the wound as they lifted into the air and flew to where raven and rest of there group was.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games