Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 am
Leran wondered. "Could it have been the bears? Isn't that barrier design to only keep bears out? What about these things?" They could have sent them...but there was a little doubt there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:27 pm
He shook his head, then winced from the pain; It took a lot of Magikal power, and all too frequently some sort of live sacrifice, to summon a trio of Erinyes. Even if the Bears were far more Magikcally gifted than he'd thought ( which was a distinct possibility, as he hadn't seen ALL of the Bears), they would still need a large amount of sacrificial animals to summon the Erinyes, unless they were willing to sacrifice one of their own; a live sacrifice of a sentient creature always fulfilled the cost to summon Erinyes.

" Unlikely in the extreme, Leren; the Bears, unless I am extremely mistaken, do not have that much Magik, nor do I think they are willing to sacrifice themselves in order to summon Erinyes... no, someone else, someone who has, with all likelihood, sacrificed quite a few sentient creatures, is behind this.... But I haven't heard of any large disappearances of sentients lately; have you?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Larka's lips continued to quiver in a snarl. Her hackles lowered slightly, but her tail stayed in it's aggressively high position. She was not at all sure about this new female. She smelled way too much like Humans.

She could overhear Bakher's pondering and wondered herself if this new Wolf had some part in it. She smelled strongly like Human, why not?

This thought raised her hackles high again and made the snarling louder. Defiantly showing that she could take care of herself, Larka painfully lifted herself from the gore, adding her own blood to the mix, and walked into the Den.

It was a very long walk for such a short distance. By the time she made it to the outside of the Den, she was panting with the effort. She took one look behind her, at the stranger, raised her hackles again, and trotted off into the tunnel.

She didn't dare risk leaping up to her personal nook. She'd probably fall and break even more of her body. Instead, she made her way agonizingly slow to her "thinking pool".

She could rest in the waters there until she felt better.

It wasn't until she reached the solid rock shore of the inner hot spring that she realized her temporary duties as Alpha would be stripped from her. This made her dislike the female even more. How would the she-Wolf who was "Humanized" even know how to care for a Pack? She wouldn't.

Larka dipped herself into the steaming water, yelped at the sting, and settled down with her head out of the water, resting on an outcropping of rock, to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Kaishin watched as Larka walked off. "I swear that girl has more pride that all the creature of the forest put together". He listened to bakhers theroy and it seemd to make sense. "Alright then Bakher. You and Kirisa are in charge of finding out who is behind this attack. Since the two of you are the most magiclly gifted onse in the forest, I believe you are best suited for this task". He paused to think for a moment, "besides that. This could be a good chance for you two to become friends".

He turned to Agata. "If you brought any of the shaman's medicine or know some healing magic, could you please help those who require it. There is an urgent matter that requires my attention". He smiled and padded off into the Den. Seeing as how she was covered in those creatures blood, Larka's scent was easier to follow that a neon sign. He soon found himself in the inner hot springs and saw the she-wolf sleeping in one of the shallow pools. Not wanting to disturb her, especially after such an ordeal, Kiashin lay down next to the pool and waited for her to wake.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 pm
Larka cracked open one eye and watched Kaishin move closer. She huffed and turned her head to face away from him. She spoke with her back turned, "You've sprung a lot of surprises today... I like the new look."

The heated water didn't reach the wounds higher up on her neck and face, so she pushed off the edge of the pool and dove under the surface. She let heat seep into her fur and soothe her injured skin before coming back up for air.

Paddling over to the shore and Kaishin, she kept her head turned. She didn't want to face him because of how foolish she was acting, even though not facing him was foolish as well.

She walked up and out of the water to plop down next to him. She was soggy and tired and achy, but still she kept up her pride.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Kaishin sighed. "It would seem I'm not the only one. I nevr thought I'd come back to a bloodbath". He walked over to the pool and washed off his paws, though it would take days to get the stink of that blood out. He padded back over to Larka and lay down next to her. "I'm sorry I kinda sprung this on you, Bringing Agata back to the Den was a request of a friend of mine. He saved my life once and I owed him". He sat up and placed his paws on Larka's back, gently massaging her back and shoulders.
"Besides that, was it really nessacary for you to act like that You are the Alpha female afer all. I have no intention of replacing you anytime soon. No-one else here could the this job as well as you can... so you need'nt get all jealous. Okay?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:19 pm
(( XP Damn you guys are fast. I'll post later, I got class to get to.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:43 pm
He stared at the Alpha, then over to the Dragoness, and then back at the Alpha's retreating back; he was seriously asking him to work with a DRAGON? Even if the one in question wasn't remotly related in any way to the ones he'd had dealings with?

The Alpha vanished into the Den, and Bakher sighed, then looked over at Kirisa, and gryph-grinned grimly at her; what else was going to happen today?

"well, ssssseemsss like we'rrre going to get to know each otherrrr betterrrr now. Oh, and assss you've alrrrrready healed my wing, could you alssssso do the ssssame forrrr the otherrrr woundsss I have, pleasssse? I't'ssss sssomewhat....painfull forrr me rrright now."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 pm
Kirisa looked at the Gryphon, "So you are capable of saying please then? Very well, I shall heal you". She got up and shook her body, her spines began to glow and she inhaled deeply. Giving the gryphon a sadistic grin, she blew a wave of blue flame at him, engulfing his body. The fire wasn't hot however, it was actully quite cool. The technique was a magic-imbued healing flame. All the various wounds on Bakhers body were cleansed and began to close. After a few moments she stopped and looked at him. The process is complete. you shouldfeel alot better now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:31 pm
Larka closed her eyes and groaned happily as her muscles relaxed from the attention. She wanted to say she appreciated it, but all she could do was murr in ecstasy. It took her a minute to process his words, but they eventually pushed through the fog.

"What?" She hadn't expected that. She still got the duties of Alpha Female? But how? Had she interpreted the relationship between Kaishin and the new female wrong? "But, the new she-Wolf... The one who smells of Humans. What is she then?"

She sat up in confusion and tilted her head to the side. Surely, she hadn't confused it that bad? Now she felt guilty for assuming that her Leader would Mate with any available female in the Forest.

"If she is to be your Mate, she must perform the appropriate duties as such. Including taking over the Pack with you."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 pm
Marco suddenly stepped out of a group of shadows, the scent of gore masking his own naturally faint scent. He walked slowly and tiredly across the battle field, making his way toward the others at the Den. The wounds on his large, black furred body sealed shut and steadily healing. The blood on his front legs added new tints of red to the already dark red fur that cover only his front legs. The tip of his tail was still painted bloody red the same way a foxes was white. His mismatched blue and red eyes looked over the area as he walked. Reaper flew up behind him and landed in a nearby tree, his own normally bone white talons turned red from blood. Marco frowned when he noticed the new she-wolf. He could easily pick out her scent, but it had the scent of humans clinging to it. Marco glanced around, none of the others seamed hostile toward her so he shouldn't worry. He sighed and made his way toward Bakher and Kirisa. "I take it this battle was a success."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:12 pm
Kaihin nearly fell over when Larka mentioned the word 'mate'.
"Now just hang on a minute!" he said, feeling very flustered. "Nobody mentioned that I would be mating with her. I ony met her a few hours ago". He sighed and continued his massage. "Is that was this is about?" he said. Honestly... what am I to do with you?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Abandonation v2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 am
User Image

Agata gave a heavy sigh as the wolf before her stayed stubborn and simply staggered away. Agata had learned more than enough to be able to take away much, if not all, the pain and discomfort of any wounds. Seemed like she had her work cut out for her in earning a place in the pack. It was expected. After all, she had never came across a pack that hadn't made her work for some sort rank or even just allowing her to stay in the area. Agata always had to make her self useful. Good thing she was strong willed. Agata would not stop until the most resistant one finally stopped aggressing towards her.

As she stood, she caught sight of Kaishin just before he relayed a message to her then trotted off into the dark den. Agata simply nodded and smiled before looking around. There were many unusual looks but she could deal with it. Nothing she hadn't been through before. "Alright." She said loudly so everyone around her could hear. "Anything ranging from aches and pains to wounds and blood loss I can help with. If you won't come to me I will come to you."

Agata didn't leave much room for argument as she immediately went to work, heading towards the nearest member and went to work. Her ways were not nearly as flashy as the Dragon's, but they worked much the same with a slight twist. Her strength and magic was more spiritual as she had been under the influence of a Shaman for some time. Effects her healing started as a soothing warmth in one's core, then steadily worked outwards until every fiber of their being was warm and soothed, along with leaving with a more at peace mind. Once she was done, which didn't take long, she smiled triumphantly and turned towards the others. More notably Marco, the one that seemed to have returned only moments ago. "Who is next? I can leave you feeling like new!" Agata spoke with confidence and reassurance, genuinely wanting to help out each and every individual she possibly could.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:46 pm
((I honestly didn't see this coming. It'll be interesting. XD ))

Marco frowned thinking, then hesitated realizing she was looking at him. "Uh..... I prefer feeling like the old me thanks." He said and started slowly walking backwards. Reaper laughed watching as Marco's paranoia got the better of him. He had traveled with Reaper so long that he had no problem with the Eagle healing him. And he hadn't turned Larka down when she offered to tend to his wounds in the past. But he had yet to even really meet this she-wolf and she was offering to heal him. Marco showed no signs of hostility or fear, but continued to back away.

MrTomGero

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:03 pm
(wow i feel things are getting very complicated here...i'm very confused right now i have no idea what to post...)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games