Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"A doctor is the perfect cover..."

He laughed and nodded, waiting until they were in the car to continue. Setting the bags into the backseat, he pulled out his pocket-knife. "I'm immortal. Well, not immortal. I can still die. It's just hard. Watch this." He flicked out the knife, pulled back his sleeve and sliced a deep cut way up his forearm. Before too much of the blood could even leak out, the wound began to seal, and by the time the first drop hit his lap, the cut was already healed and looked more like a long paper cut. "See? They found out I was immortal after I was in a car accident that should have killed me. I walked out of it completely unharmed." Looking at Flint, he started up the car again and grinned. "I was cursed by this woman some years back, to remain immortal and watch everyone I love die. Fortunately, she did the same to my son, who was the only person who mattered back then, so I've never really been upset about her decision."

"... for a man without any morals."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image
"GAH. s**t, Doc. That's..." he reached out to stop the bleeding, but no blood touched his hand. Flint ran a finger over the now closed cut and just stared at it wide-eyed, "That's... I've never met an immortal before. I heard of people like that but... I guess none ever came around the clubs I hang out at."

He sat back and listened to Grants story raising an eyebrow at the mention of a curse, "What did you do to her for her to cast such strong magics on you? The more time he spent with this man, the more mysterious he became.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:36 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

Here was the question he always hated answering. Taking a deep breath, Elliot gave the most convincing story he had ever told. "She was my girlfriend back in college. I was a young husband, married to my teenage wife and my son only around a year old. To add my growing family to my college life, I couldn't handle the pressure and turned to sleeping with one of my fellow students. I broke it off rather unceremoniously after about six months when my wife found out. My lover didn't take it well. Years later, long after I'd forgotten about her, I found her then-husband on my operating table. He was in an accident and was declared brain-dead. She demanded that, since I was his physician and I didn't save him, I had to take his place. I refused, wanting my relationship with my family to remain as peaceful as it was, but she was livid at my response. So she cursed me, and now my wife is remarried to a mortal man, my son is in love with a police officer and they have a child together, and I've been alone for the past twenty or so years." He shrugged, starting up the car and pulling out of the parking spot. "Fun story, right?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.........................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
"And now you're fated to be alone forever? Wow. That... sucks," was all Flint could muster after the doctor shared his story, "I mean... Sorry if I dredged up anything painful."

Flint made himself small, feeling inadequate and unimportant compared to this man's life.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:34 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

Elliot stopped at a red light, looking over to Flint with a small smile on his lips. "Don't be sorry, I'm not upset about my fate," he said. "I don't really mind the cards I've been dealt by fate. I mean, there are plenty of immortals in the world. Hell, Liam managed to find one to be with him forever in one full swing. It doesn't hurt me to think about it. In all honesty, I'd rather it be like this." The light turned green, and Elliot stepped on the accelerator to make the car move forward again. "For lack of a better comparison, it's sort of like your living situation as you've described it to me. Sure, it's not ideal, and there are bound to be quite a few people who are going to want to care for me and save me, but I'm doing alright. I'm living, and not just surviving like so many other immortals do. It works for me. What's good about it, though, is that I'll live to meet people that will impact me for the better, like you."
As they rounded another corner, he glanced momentarily at the other male. "I think we should change the subject. I don't want to make you too much more uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn't have told you." Elliot was seriously starting to regret his decision, knowing that, had he not told Flint about his destiny to live forever and mostly alone, he'd have an even greater chance of being with him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:33 pm
User Image
"N-No... it's alright. I understand. We... do have a lot in common in that way," Flint turned back to Grant and smiled, "We've... got strange lives, but we're comfortable in them regardless.

The young man straightened up and looked over the Doctor, "Still... I guess there could be worse curses out there. Like ya said, you can meet so many more people this way and touch so many more lives. It's... honestly kinda inspiring. You can do so much good in the world over a long enough time... at the very least if you were your actual age right now, I proooobably wouldn't be goin' home with ya."

He winked and stuck out his tongue as he teased the immortal.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

The man only chuckled, shaking his head. "I don't know. The Grants are notoriously good-looking even well into our old age. I remember my grandfather attracting both males and females well into his seventies." His own teasing response concluded with a wink, and his hand released the wheel long enough to motion to the glove-box. "There should be a picture of him in there."
Int he glove-box, there was indeed a picture of an old man with white hair and glasses. He looked old, definitely, but good for his age. It was a bit astounding, really. On the back, it read: "Grandfather Simeon, 2009". Unbeknownst to Elliot, however, there was another picture just behind the picture of the old man of a younger man with reddish-pinkish hair holding a pouting young boy with slightly lighter, but still reddish-pinkish hair. On the back, it read: "Liam with little Elliot just before deployment".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image
"Heh. Maybe. Still. Not so much into silver foxes though I guess I shouldn't say that since I've never been with someone that advanced in age, Flint puts the picture away, unaware of the second one then smiled, "Though, I guess that'll technically change if things progress beyond dinner with you."

He leaned over the center console of the car and ran a hand along Grant's inner thigh... stopping just before reaching his privates. Flint's eyes stay locked with the Doctor's as he teased him mercilessly.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:20 pm
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"Advanced? You say that like I should be wearing Depends and playing Bingo," he scoffed, eyes on the road and unaware of the boy's hand. Because he hadn't seen it, it made perfect sense why he would jump like he did when he was suddenly touched. "Flint!" he gasped, tightening his grip on the wheel and glancing downwards. "I'm starting to think you want me more than I want you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:11 am
User Image
Flint grinned wickedly, "Keep your eyes on the road, Doooc."

He raked his nails down his leg again before he returned to his side of the car. Wouldn't want to crash before dinner, "You want me? My, my. Catching the eye of an immortal? Guess I better leave a good impression. And... not sure about wanting anything specific from you just yet, but it sure is fun to tease you."

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:35 am
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

The doctor suppressed his shivers and tried to focus on driving straight. "Tease, huh? Well aren't you lucky that it's been a long week for me." Elliot sighed deeply, this chase already starting to tire him. It would be a miracle if he was actually able to perform after all this. Before he could say much else, his phone rang. Picking it up to his ear, he pressed TALK and answered. "Hello? Yes, this is he. ... Tomorrow? But tomorrow's my day off! ... Fine, I'll come in at my usual time. Have everything ready when I get there." Hanging up, the man took an exhausted breath and tossed his phone into the back seat. "Well, looks like I'll be able to come see you after those extra tests tomorrow after all."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 am
User Image
"Should I ease up, old man?" he winked as he eased back in the chair.

Flint pondered making some obscene noise while Grant was on the phone, but the call was short and sweet and over before he could get out one noise, "Oh? That'll be nice, that Doc Mitchell was boring as snot. Didn't even respond to any of my come-on's..."

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:53 am
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"Well, the old goat's just gotten married to a twenty-year old blonde from Beverly Hills, so he probably didn't even notice you were flirting from sheer exhaustion," he attempted to explain, holding back a snicker."Don't tell him I told you that, though. He'd be so pissed." Grinning, the man slowed for yet another red light. "God, it's taking longer than usual to get home. Sorry about that."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:57 am
User Image
"Ah, straight as an arrow then? Bah," Flint had no idea where he was. He'd never been to the richer side of the city and he obviously didn't know where Grant lived so he just shrugged, "Memory goin' already? Can't find your way home? Sad."

Was it... discriminatory to make fun of an immortal? Flint didn't really know the etiquette but! If Grant had a problem with his sass, he probably would have popped him one already.

Mayah Playah

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:59 am
Haru Mania

User Image

Dr. Elliot Grant

"Shaddup," was his reply, eyes on the road. "It's the traffic, you little jerk. We're almost there."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games