Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 am
"My name is Alice," she replied. She walked toward the girl who suddenly sat.
"A nasty cut," she said. " I'll heal it if you like."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm
He smiled back at her and winced at the swollen ankle. He opened his mouth to offer help, but Alice beat him to it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at Alice, her eyes seemed a bit dim, and she then kept her eyes fixed on the ground below her. Seika could heal minor wounds such as this, but she was unable to heal herself. Besides, she felt it was a bit more than just a cut, which she would be able to deal with without much pain.
Seika stayed quiet, but allowed Alice access to her ankle if she were to attempt to heal it. The sun had almost completely set, and only little light could reach them. She was just glad to have found him before it was completely dark. And after all of that running, she just wanted a nap, not caring she was a mess. Leaning back on the palm of her hands, she closed her eyes for a moment out of exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:32 pm
Alice muttered some words and the wound slowly healed.
"Try not to move that leg to much or you might re open it." she said.

Rimmi X

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:06 am
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake appeared behind a tree, his black fog scattering in seconds. He looked around and noticed the red head, smirking to himself. He was about to go and work his talents, when he noticed Violet, too. He growled, willing her to go away. Instead of walking, he decided to mentally speak to the red head, saying to her thoughts 'Girl. Get out of there. Eliot is on his way. I'm a close friend. Meet me around the corner, and make sure nobody comes.'. He made his way to another path, where he directed her to go.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 pm
Seeing that Alice was done, Dragon hesitated but leaned a little towards Seika. "A-Are you feeling better?" he asked and bit his bottom lip as his eyes slowly turned into starlight.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika nodded towards Alice, understanding that she shouldn't put much pressure on it for a while after that. Looking down towards the ground, she felt a bit bad for being such a bother, knowing she wouldn't be able to get to her dorm on her own now. She closed her eyes in thought, though the cold chill of the evening caused her to shiver lightly. Almost dozing off now, she was brought back to reality by the sound of Dragon's voice. Her
eyes fluttered back open, and she looked back up him, noticing his eyes had changed color again. Wondering if the color had any significance, she waited a moment before answering him.

"Y-Yes..." she answered, blushing lightly with a small smile. She hadn't had anyone worry for her for what seemed to be an eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm
The cursed boy bit his lip when Seika didn't respond, and he began chewing on that lip when a few minutes began to pass. Was she dead??? No, no Alice helped her, though. But she did say that not all her spells work... Surely she didn't kill Seika from a hurt ankle, right? Right?? He let out a sigh of relief when Seike opened her eyes and noticed her staring at her ankle. "Do you need a ride home?" he asked and looked over his shoulder to see the great beast known as Dog catching fish with her snout.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:25 am
User Image
Seika
User Image

"I can save you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seika looked over at Dog, a bit hesitant at the thought of riding a dragon. Just moments ago, the dragon acted quite cold to her, though that was only because it thought Seika had hurt him. But she trusted Dragon.
Nodding, she kept her eyes on the dragon before looking back at Dragon.
"Y-Yes... I trust you." she said with a gentle smile, leaning towards him a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Lucys eyes widen when she heard unknown thoughts in her head, the message seemed kind and friendly but the the thought of someone else in her head made her uneasy to trust them. Even though Lucy really wasn't sure what she was getting her self into she just knew whatever it was, was better then being around Eliot "Oh sorry Violet but i need to um" Lucy bit her bottom lip nervously "leave i have something i need to do". She giggled uncomfortably before putting her guitar back and standing up.

User Image

Violet noticed a new presences, a smell she knew, and this made her growl softly to her self before grabbing Lucys arm "Don't go" Her voice more uneasy then she wanted it to be "I mean let me go with you" Via said smiling kindly at Lucy "I don't have anything else to do and besides i'm new her too and don't know anyone" Violet didn't allow her to answer before standing up beside her. Via was never this nice to anyone unless she had reason to be and when it came to this girl she did. Lucy was to nice and pretty opened which was dangerous, at a school like this.

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm
Dragon smiled and looked over at his dragon. A low growl rumbled through his throat and got his pet's attention. Dog, with a few fishes in her mouth, looked at her master and growled something back at him. After a few exchanges of growls the blue dragon swallowed her snack whole and slithered towards the trio. Dragon dusted his jacket off and, seeing that Seika couldn't really use her ankle, picked her up bridal-style; he put her on Dog's back quickly so she wouldn't see his blush. He prompted himself to mount Dog when he remembered Alice and looked over at you. "Would you like a ride, too?" he asked and glanced over behind him. He heard some distant murmuring, but he didn't see anyone else so he shrugged it off and waited for Alice's answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Drake growled harshly when he saw the two rounding the corner. He scowled at Violet, but his gaze appeared to soften when he looked to the red head. He walked forwards, before meeting them in the middle of the path. 'You're not safe.' he told Lucy, his eyes flashing red when he looked at Violet. 'I came across Eliot whilst in the park. He was looking for you.' he continued, then spoke to Violet's thoughts. 'Say a word and you'll regret it.' he mentally growled.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

JustHopingABit

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

Lucy looked down with a frown "his always looking for me", Lucys voice sounds so sad and a little shaky, the thought of being around Eliot made her squirm. Eliot wasn't horrible all the time he actually had his really kind moments, she just hated how he controlled her, all she ever wanted was freedom. Looking back up at the man who seemed to be a friend, she noticed uneasiness between him and Violet "Do you know him?" Lucy asked, her sweet kind voice filled with .curiosity.

User Image

Violet rolled her eyes at Drake, she wasn't planing on saying anything but at the same time she wasn't planing on letting Drake hurt this girl. Violet knew she,herself could take it but something about this girl made Violet proactive so at her question she couldn't fully lie "not anyone i would call a friend" Via said dryly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
Drake Diabolos

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'I mean it.' Drake spoke once more to Violet's thoughts. He turned to the red head, and smirked. 'Even better in person.' he thought to himself, discretely checking her body out. He ignored her question. 'I know a place you can hide.' he stated, thinking of Hell, and his bedroom. 'But we need to hurry. It's rather delightful there, by the way.' he said, smirking at Violet when he said "delightful".
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 84 85 86 87 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash