Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 pm
"It was a test meant to train me. Nothing you need to concern yourself with. But may I ask, who are you?" Leo looked at the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 am
"my name is priest." -he looked at the book leo had- "hay! that book, i remember that, so you stole it from me. i remember it i went into a temple, it was called the tomb of shadow, i found this book but no bodies anywhere i read the title of the book, the runes said those who wake the shadows will know the greatest fear, it was written in the stone above the book, but i found some cool runes in that book then this amulet, it started to glow, and in a flash i find myself here. may i have my book back?" -he reached his hand out towards leo-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 pm
undeadpriest15
"my name is priest." -he looked at the book leo had- "hay! that book, i remember that, so you stole it from me. i remember it i went into a temple, it was called the tomb of shadow, i found this book but no bodies anywhere i read the title of the book, the runes said those who wake the shadows will know the greatest fear, it was written in the stone above the book, but i found some cool runes in that book then this amulet, it started to glow, and in a flash i find myself here. may i have my book back?" -he reached his hand out towards leo-

"Priest, this book was entrusted to me by my grandfather's brother, from whom you stole it. That tomb was his." He held the journal. "I'm sorry but it is not yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:50 pm
"now that has got to be the best story i have ever heard, i mean wow but seriously you didn't find that book, nor do you even understand it. so i ask for that book. do you even know what it can do?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 pm
undeadpriest15
"now that has got to be the best story i have ever heard, i mean wow but seriously you didn't find that book, nor do you even understand it. so i ask for that book. do you even know what it can do?"

"It holds the keys to the past, and perhaps the power to bring my grandfather's brother's specter back into the world. I can't let you just take what he entrusted to me." Leo guarded the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm
-priest shrugged- "fine whatever, its just a book, anyway can you take me out of this place were dead only is here. i am needed elsewhere."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:52 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest shrugged- "fine whatever, its just a book, anyway can you take me out of this place were dead only is here. i am needed elsewhere."

"Very well, come with us." Leo walked over to Whedaba and ran a paw gently on his neck. "Though I'm not sure if he will be keen on letting you on his back. You'll have to ask him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:01 pm
"i don't need him to fly around, just lead the way."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 pm
undeadpriest15
"i don't need him to fly around, just lead the way."

Leo patted Whedaba's neck softly "Si siofme coi ui tairais ekess gethrisj okarthel, svanoa zahae wux?"

("I think it is time to go home, how about you?")

whedaba

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 pm
"and were is home." -following slowly-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 pm
undeadpriest15
"and were is home." -following slowly-

"You understand draconic?" Leo looked at Priest confused. "Our home is in the forest. You may join us if you wish"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 am
"i studied it, so i do understand something, sure." -points towards the the nearby forest,- "is it that way?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 am
whedaba snorted and took out the small cake the butler gave him, eating it to grow again. "si geou ti hefoc coi, shar si filiik jaci shilta confn mrith udoka. shar sjek jaci relgric ve vi tilsin tenamalo, jaci ui gethrisjir ekess wielg vi drong idol vhira." he disliked having one person on his back, having two just made him wonder if all they thought he was good for was ferrying people.

(I will not like it, but i guess he can come with us. But if he calls me a lizard again, he is going to fall a long way down.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 am
"i am not riding on you, so unless you can stop making me fly, and when did i ever call you a lizard?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am
Leo saw that it was disturbing him and patted his neck, "Si vucoti wux tir ti hefoc tepohair xiekivi shafaer dout spical whedaba, si shilta zhin sjek wux huven."

("I know you don't like having people on your back Whedaba, I can walk if you wish.")  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games