Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:05 pm
"Oh joy," Niles groaned as he took a seat and leaned his back against a tree.

"Can I make a campfire?" Lucy groaned, shivering from the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:23 pm
Marie was also shivering. "Yea man... you have no idea what's it's like when these limbs get cold. Sucks the heat right out of your core."

"No. That could give away our position. Either wait for yourselves to dry or go into the woods and change," Azm replied as he got settled.

Nurixin had been standing near the group for a while now, arms crossed and staring at Ben. It wasn't a glare but more of a contemplative look. She was thinking about tackling him, as doing so would probably make him feel more awkward and also get him very wet (as she was still completely soaked). They had time for shenanigans after all...  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:28 pm
(Wait not weight)

"You're a horrible person..." Lucy grumbled. "Can't I just make a tiny one or something? They won't even see us!"

Ben couldn't help but notice Nurixin staring at him, and shifted on his feet uncomfortably.
"...Do you, uh... Need something?" He asked, eying her cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 pm
"No. This isn't up for discussion. No fire," he replied without taking his eyes off the bridge.

"Maybe..." She replied, rubbing her chin now.

"I think she likes you dude..." Marie said as she walked into the woods. "Lets just go change Lu."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 pm
"Right. Let's change in the middle of the forest surrounded by men." Lucy grumbled, reluctantly following Marie.
"And just call me Lucy. I hate being called Lu.."

"...Okay..." Ben looked around awkwardly for a moment. "...What do you need?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:12 pm
"I'll make sure they don't follow you..." Nurixin said as the two left. As soon as his eyes were off her Nurixin moved as fast as she could toward Ben, slowing down as she got close as to not hurt him. The she wrapped her arms all the way around him in a bear hug. The objective here was of course to get him as wet as possible, and it was very obvious in her movements ans she began to rug the thicker parts of her clothing and hair on his own. She let out an evil laugh as she did so.

Azm watched as was fully prepared to save Ben if he needed it, but for now he just watched then, looking Ben in the eyes and making constant groping motions with his hands while Nurixin wasn't looking.

"Alright. Just Lucy then..." Once the men were out of sight Marie started to change.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm
"Hey, uh, wait." Ben stammered in his speech as Nurixin suddenly forced herself on him. He wasn't sure what to make of her hug, other than be annoyed at how wet and cold she felt against him. He couldn't afford to be cold right now but she was stupidly spreading it to him.

He looked around for help, and unfortunately found none. Azm was just groping the air while staring uncomfortably at him now, and Niles wasn't even paying attention.
"Oh come on!" Ben whined to both androids. "This isn't even fair!"

"I hate being cold..." Lucy complained as she started changing, her back to Marie. "Especially when its a wet cold. Yeah, changing helps but your body is still ******** frozen... Can't get ******** Azm to make a fire though for the life of us."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 am
Azm shook his head and went back to watching the bridge. "He always been this hopeless?" Azm asked Niles.

In a sudden and very unfortunate turn of events it started to rain.

"Lucy is guna be pissed..."

"Mother ******** c**t whore," Marie grumbled, putting on her army rain poncho as quickly as she could.

"Nooooooo," Nurixin cried at the sky. "Dammit. We were both doomed to be wet either way." She said, falling forward on top of him him. "Hey Ben..." she whispered into his ear. "Why the hell are you still a virgin? You're cute, and super nice, so what gives hmm?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am
"When it comes to people? Yes." Niles chuckled. "He's quite shy and reserved. Likes smaller groups. Why do you think it was only the two of us prior to this little gang?"

"Don't. Say. Another. Word." Lucy growled, her eye twitching violently with anger and stress. "If you say another word, it'll just get worse." She muttered, throwing her removed clothing in disgust.

"Please get off me." Ben tried to ask, but his request was in complete vain as it seemed Nurixin had already planned on forcing him down, and then laying on him. He was immediately uncomfortable, and only felt more so as she began whispering to him.

"I don't want to talk about and I'm cold and wet and please get off me." He whined a little bit louder, trying to move his hands underneath her to her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:25 pm
"I never would've guessed he was like that until Nuri started harassing him," Azm replied.

She made no effort to stop him. Instead she reached up and brushed a hand across the other side of his face. "Oh come on. You can talk to me." Fortunately for Ben, Nurixin was now warmer then his surroundings.

Marie grabbed another poncho and held it over Lucy. "Hurry, before everything gets wet."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:31 pm
"He's gotten better handling and dealing with people around him. Had to if he wanted to keep the job. But he's still shy and closed in.
"Throw a Queen of Sex and Touching into the fray, like Nurixin, and well... Its easy to see why he squirms."

"Doesn't matter." Lucy grumbled, wrapping her arms around herself as she trudged back to the group. "As soon as that's wet, I'm wet."

"I don't want to talk!" Ben whined, trying to not use Azm's advice and simply pushing against her stomach. "I don't like talking!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm
"She's not really a queen of sex, she just acts like it," Azm replied. "Also she is a master troll... Guys like him are just too much fun for her, but it's weird... shes not doing things the way she usually does."

Marie stuck Lucy's head through the poncho. "There. Rain jacket.... kinda..."

She sat up and put on the most perfect pouty face. "You don't like me?" she whined back at him.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 pm
"She's gonna kill him if she's not careful." Niles grunted, taking a glance back at the two subjects of their conversation.

"I said I didn't want it." Lucy growled with irritation."

"I don't like people being all over me!" Ben whined in response. "And you're very touchy feely and I don't like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:00 pm
"Naw... he'll be fine..."

"Now you'll be less wet though..."

"Well I'll break you of that little phobia eventually... don't worry." She stood up and let him go.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 pm
"He's not a social butterfly... He's in Hell right now."

"Until the poncho soaks and just gets me wet, and makes me heavier."

Ben quietly whimpered, remaining on the ground in fear.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff