Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 pm
{{Time skip!}}
"I can't help but feel like something's wrong," she said, toweling off her hair.
"It's no trouble." Standing upright, he sighed. "I should go soon. There are too many wounded and dying for me to stay. I have to put this medical liscense to work."
"We were raised together. He was a slave in our household from birth, but we still were best friends. I freed him, introduced him to Meeka, was there for the birth of each of his 5 children, and this is how I lose him? To a war? It's not fair!" he shouted, clutching the man to him. "When I marry Meeka, I will keep the family safe as I promised, but I will find whoever did this and make them pay."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm
Knightly gave a small frown as he looked at her, leaning on hte wall with a towel around his waist. "wrong? like... how?"
Alex gave a small sigh and nodded, pulling a hand through his hair.
Night frowned, leaning on the wall as he listened to him. "marry?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. that stung a bit... but... he wouldn't let it show on his face... he couldn't let him know it hurt him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 pm
"I don't know," she admitted. "I can just feel it."
"He'll be here soon, I promise." said Axel as he left the kitchen, tossing a familiar smile at Alexander.
Inna nodded. "At least until the youngest graduates. It was our pact, to keep our families safe in case one of us dies. Meeka and I are good friends, we could live as husband and wife until Kara leaves for college. Then we'll divorce and she'll stay with me until she dies." He sighed, kissing Darma's forehead. "It would be the same if you and I were married and we had a baby. At my death, Darma would take you as a second spouse and be a father to our child."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm
Knightly gavee a sigh and wrapped his arms around her. "whatever it is, i won't let it hurt you..." he whispered, holding her close to him.
Alex nodded lightly and huffed as he slipped off the counter, walking into one of the empty bedrooms to get some well needed sleep.
night blushed darkly as he looked at Inna. "o-oh...." he mumbled, biting his lip as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. he could feel his stomach flip at the suggestion of them being together like that. it sounded so nice...  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm
"Keep talking like that and you'll get some girl to fall in love," she teased.
He picked his friend up and lay him on the couch, unable to cry anymore. "It'll be strange being married to a woman. At least it'll be an open marriage. If hate to have to give up my boyfriend so quickly."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:43 pm
"and if you keep looking so cute, guys will be fawning over you" he teased back, smiling at her.
Nightshade blushed more as he looked at Inna. "b-boyfriend?" he stuttered, his teeth sinking further into his lip as he watched him. did he mean him? oh gods he hoped so. if he meant someone else then that'd be horrible... especially after what he'd just done.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:03 pm
She gasped. "You mean they aren't already?"
"Well, yeah. I don't make love to just anyone," he pointed out, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 pm
he gave a small chuckle and shook his head. "I'm sure they are, but Ive been too busy staring at your beautiful face to notice"
Night blushed darkly, a rare smile sliding onto his face. "I-I'm glad..." he hummed, inwarldy yelling at himself since he couldn't go over and hug him tightly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:12 pm
"Aaand we're back to making a girl fall in love," she chuckled, kissing his chin.
After washing the blood from his hands and face and transporting the body to the Med Room, Inna placed his glowing hands on Night's face. "Thirty minutes," he whispered, gently kissing his boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm
knightly gave a soft chuckle as he tipped his head at thast second, making her kiss his lips. "you really are beautiful" he hummed, holding her close.
night gave a smile as he kissed him back, holding him closer. He could feel a new rush of emotions as he held his boyfriend in his arms, a happy sigh slipping out of him. "what do you wanna do?" he panted, pulling away only to catch his breath.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 pm
"The more you tell me, the more I believe it," she replied, laying her head on his chest.

Inna sighed. "Just hold me...please..." he begged, wrapping his arms around Night's waist and leaning his forehead on Night's chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:03 pm
knightly smiled as he held her, kissing the top of her head softly. "well, it's true"
night gave a soft sigh as he held onto him tightly, gently kissing him. "I'm really sorry" he whispered, pulling a hand through inna's hair.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:10 pm
"I love you...probably more than I should."

Inna closed his eyes as fresh tears ran down his face. "My whole life, I've known him. Thousands of years, and now he's gone."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 pm
"I feel the same about you"

Night gave a frown and continued to stroke his hair. "Its hard to lose someone like that..." he whispered, closing his eyes. "go ahead and cry..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 pm
"I swear," she chuckled, "you'll be the death of me."

He then began to sob, his whole body shaking. Inna started speaking in French, saying something about why couldn't it have been him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games