Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen felt her shiver slightly and shift slightly as if she were trying to keep from moving. "That's good, though it's times like this we can cherish... in more than just the physical ways like washing each other," he said quietly, referring to how they were showing more of themselves even to one another like this. "I would say you're a diamond, yet that would claim that there's a way to crush you down.... and frankly, I doubt that's possible," he whispered.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a half smile, though the hitch in her breath belied her calm demeanor "Actually..The sad part is that these aren't the moment's I'm going to cherish the most..It'll be the ones like in the park the night of that storm, or when you ruined my leather seats on the way to the hospital..When you stole my sketch book from Sakura to see what the fuss was about.." She closed her eyes and squeezed his hand lightly "You'd be surprised with what's possible.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen chuckled as he hugged Mairi close, well aware that she likely felt all of him against her back. "To each their own, but one thing you can be certain of... even if you do break... I'll be there to build you back up," he said quietly as he let his hands and the soft washcloth roam over her front in gentle movements.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi blushed faintly and started count backwards in her head to keep calm "Very true..And that's good to know.." Though she didn't add what she'd been thinking Because I'm already breaking. She shivered slightly and gave up.Turning slightly, she wrapped an arm around Raen's neck and kissed him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen blinked when Mairi cupped his head and neck before kissing him. His eyes fluttered before closing as he kissed her back. He didn't really notice that the washcloth felt onto Mairi's right thigh as he unintentionally let his hand drift upward.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi flushed again when she felt his hand moving but made no move to stop him.She was shivering slightly, though from the warmth of her skin it was obvious she wasn't cold.Pulling back from the kiss, she ran her lips across Raen's jaw lightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen shivered slightly as he felt Mairi's fingers shift over his jawline, his hand pausing as he realized it was close to her chest though he did his best to keep himself from doing something she wouldn't like or would feel uncomfortable with. "Damn, honey... give me chills, why don't you?" he murmured teasingly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi grinned slightly, a quiet laugh sounding "You started it.Whether you know it or not." She knew if he'd kept going she may have been a bit embarrassed but she wouldn't have stopped him.She rested her head against his shoulder lightly, unsure of where to go from there.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:09 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen sighed, shrugging his shoulder ever so slightly. "If you want to keep going, I don't mind, really," he murmured..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's blush returned full force and she gave another small smile "Of course you wouldn't I just dunno how..Umm.." She trailed off, embarrassed by her own lack of knowledge at the moment.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:24 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snickered. "What makes you think I know what I'm doing other than washing your beautiful body? When it comes to more intimate situations... a rock would be more experienced than me," he whispered. What he wasn't telling her was linked to a memory he'd done his best to forget from when he was nine a few months before he ran into Sakura.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small shrug, still embarrassed "You've dated more than I have, actually.You've dated.Period." She knew there was something he wasn't telling her, and she was fine with it.It was his choice to talk about it or not and she wasn't going to pry.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen cleared his throat, sensing that Mairi knew he was hiding something. "Just because I've dated... doesn't mean I know about that... in that way," he whispered, fairly sure that Mairi would most likely realize what he was referring to.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Unable to help herself, Mairi laughed quietly when he cleared his throat "Okay." She linked their fingers and squeezed gently in understanding "Still want to give it a go now..Or wait for another time/" She figured whatever he was hiding had to do with the current subject and she didn't want him feeling uncomfortable about it, or her.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly. "I'm willing... because I know you actually care about me," he murmured.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff