Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"Soon the world will know the Waltz family for their fashion." Fredrich smirked then moved forward to get a good look at the dress, digging his gloved hands into his pockets. It was a brilliant design, and anyone could tell that a lot of love and hard work was put into it. Things like these were why people often requested Ellery to design outfits for them.
"It looks like a wedding dress." Fredrich commented as he eyed the designs at the edges of the skirt. He laughed quietly when he was asked about their wedding. "I remember Daniel and Han throwing rice at my face." he commented with a louder laugh.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:10 am
User Image

"Good, because it is one." Ellery touched the bustle, pushing it upwards a bit to pin a stray strip of fabric under and add volume. "Wasn't the rice they threw at you cooked?" He didn't remember the throwing, although he remembered the yelling. Not Fredrich, of course. Sang-Min's elder brother yelled plenty for him, clinging to the arm of a handsome man with blue eyes who looked as if that was the last place he wanted to be.
He went down on his knees once more, taking a needle out of his pin holder to tightly sew a stray crystal back on. He hated it when his designs weren't perfect. "It's a good thing you're in here. I need you to try on the groom's suit for me. Derek is about your size."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:17 am
Mayah Playah

"Our memories make it sound like someone's spring break." Fredrich sighed before looking back at the dress, listening to the request. "As long as I don't have to put the dress on." he chuckled before looking back at Ellery. "Do you plan on doing that? This wasn't an elaborate scheme to recreate our wedding day, is it?"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:26 am
User Image

He raised his index finger, eyebrow quirked. "Not funny. You more than anyone know how long it took for me to kill off that silly female persona of mine. I'll be happy to never wear a dress again, thank you very much." Ellery grabbed a garment bag from a rack, holding it up for Fredrich to take. "I have the shoes and belt hanging up on that wall. Make sure to put them on, it took far too long for the leather craftsman to make them perfect."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"Says the man designing dresses." smirked Fredrich as he took the bag. He left before Ellery could get a chance to yell a reply.
Ten minutes later the assassin returned, his usual trench coat replaced by a suave, black suit that made his body look slimmer and outlined his muscles. The fabric's softness alone made the man look years younger and ready for his wedding. "Well?" he grunted to get Ellery's attention. The sooner he did that the sooner the designer would put his finishing touches on the suit and let him go.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

"Jerk," grumbled Ellery as he sat on a chair and started to apply crystals to a pair of Vince Camuto's that were supposed to be worn with the dress. He glanced upwards when Fredrich arrived, nodding. "Good." He waited a half-second to take another look and, boy, was he glad that he did.
Fredrich looked sexier than he had in years, which was really saying something about the detective.
After staring for a minute, Ellery set the shoe down and stood. "Damn it," he cursed, walking over and grabbing the man by his belt. "I'm not even close to finished with the shoes. Why do you have to look so good in everything?" He tugged him forwards, walking backwards over to a chair. "Sit down."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Ah, he recognized that curse word. It usually came with a flurry of resizing and fitting. At least, that's what Fredrich thought. He slightly raised an eyebrow when he was sat down, looking at Ellery expectantly. "Don't you usually hem the legs while the person's standing?"

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:53 pm
User Image

By the time Fredrich spoke, the designer was already straddling him and untying the black tie. "Hm? No, it's a perfect fit." He slid the tie off, tossing it onto the desk and unbuttoning his own shirt to make himself more comfortable. "But you look good enough to eat, so we're going to make out, okay?" He wasn't asking a question. Ellery leaned forward, kissing the detective with determination and his own form of dominance.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich had his suspicions when Ellery sat down on top of him - Oh, who was he kidding? He knew just by the look of the designers eyes what was going to happen even before he sat down. "You didn't need me to try this on, did you? You just wanted to see how I'd look?" accused the detective before anymore things said were muffled by the kiss. He hesitated for a moment then closed his eyes and allowed the smaller male to have his dominance, setting his hands on the small of his back as he did so.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

He pulled away after a few moments, shaking his head. "No, I really did need to see how it fit," he assured, smoothing the lapels. "But I forgot how delicious you look in a suit." He leaned close, planting a kiss on Fredrich's jaw before making his way back to his mouth. "You better be careful not to get anything on this suit and ruin it, my love. Or you'll have to be my mannequin as I remake it." He then re-initiated the kiss, hands touching the man's jaw before moving downwards to feel his strong chest.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:58 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian preoccupied himself by playing with 36's tails, but he could only do that for so long. How long had he been waiting? Ten minutes? Thirty? An entire day? Those two weren't subtle, either. But at least they weren't open about doing it in front of others like his own stupid parents.
Finally, just as Julian was wondering if he was somehow being told to leave by their absence, he heard a door open.
"Are you ready?" Fredrich asked as he looked down at Julian, looking as if nothing had happened and refusing the acknowledge his tussled hair and loose tie.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

Ellery followed close after, hair tangled and pants left unbuttoned in his hurry to return to the outside world. "Are we all going?" he asked, despite wanting to drag Fredrich upstairs to fall asleep together.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:03 am
Mayah Playah

Julian's smile slowly faded into a thin line, and blue lines crawled down from the top of his head. He was right! Eww, they weren't even trying to hide that fact, anymore!
"Uh... Okay. I'll, uh... I'll be in the back seat." he muttered while plodding out of the house. There was no way he'd sit next to any of them and risk having to smell that.
Fredrich watched the forlorn teen leave. Hmm, maybe he overdid it with Ellery. He looked back to see if the designer was ready then turned to leave, only to see Julian dart back into the house.
"Almost forgot!" he called out from the kitchen. After a few seconds he ran back towards the car, the bento lunch in his hands. "Now I'm ready!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:42 am
User Image

Ellery, who'd been moving closer to Fredrich to fix his tie, paused as Julian ran back in, then out, bento in his hands. He chuckled, then resumed fixing the tie. "Oh, he's adorable. Was I ever that sweet when we first started dating?" he asked, making sure to smile in such a way that warned Fredrich to be kind.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:57 pm
Mayah Playah

"N-" Fredrich was about to give his answer followed by an explanation as to why he picked said answer when he noticed the look on Ellery's face. He paused, as if considering facing the challenge, but exhaled and looked at the doorway. "You were even sweeter." he said dryly then moved for the car.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games