Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:12 am
DJ Double B
Tsuki the Fated Wind

Do you still want Ava to come up to Chael since he's moving towards healing his pokemon?

Whoops sweatdrop I just posted. He shrugged people off so she can follow him to the Nurse's Office if you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:43 am
Blinded By Silence

iKatamalicious

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

sorry we didn't really get to rp the rest of the day.
Is there anything you guys wanna say happened after lunch or should we just leave it up in the air?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:01 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Blinded By Silence

iKatamalicious

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

Is there anything you guys wanna say happened after lunch or should we just leave it up in the air?

Sorry I sort of vanished. Something happen Thursday night that made need to get away from gaia. Anyways Eve probably told them about the guild and then after lunch she probably would have headed to the club registry office. Evidently getting distracted and didn't end up there. That's just my guess anyway. Since I never really posted.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:22 am
Blinded By Silence

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

Sorry, I've been trying to get ahead on schoolwork so that I'll have more time to reply to RP's and stuff, but it's taking a bit longer than I would have liked...

Uhm... I would imagine Chessebelle would be a bit quieter than usual anyways because of her not-even scolding and how she took it xD
Other than having food, she'd probably go back to her dorm and hang out there until she went to bed. She wasn't in the best of moods.  

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:45 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Blinded By Silence

iKatamalicious

ShyWolfHeart

murruelecreuset

I'm really sorry about that I had the night shift for most of the week and after I got home all I wanted to do was sleep sweatdrop Well I was only thinking that Eli chatted with Marcus a lot more about things and Eve and the others about the club then...Well I was actually wanting if anyone was going to be interested in a pokemon battle with Eli whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:10 pm
ShyWolfHeart

I'm really sorry about that I had the night shift for most of the week and after I got home all I wanted to do was sleep sweatdrop Well I was only thinking that Eli chatted with Marcus a lot more about things and Eve and the others about the club then...Well I was actually wanting if anyone was going to be interested in a pokemon battle with Eli whee

I've actually been thinking of asking you for a battle with Eli. Marcus isn't much of a battler so I needed some reason for him to train his pokemon and I kinda figured since he and Eli seemed to hit it off maybe they could be friends and maybe battle together? (since Eli knows he wants to be a Ranger so he'd want to train his pokemon)
If you're okay with them being friends and possible training/battle friends I mean...sorry I meant to ask you this in a pm but since you asked...Eli and Marcus just seemed to hit it off....>>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I've actually been thinking of asking you for a battle with Eli. Marcus isn't much of a battler so I needed some reason for him to train his pokemon and I kinda figured since he and Eli seemed to hit it off maybe they could be friends and maybe battle together? (since Eli knows he wants to be a Ranger so he'd want to train his pokemon)
If you're okay with them being friends and possible training/battle friends I mean...sorry I meant to ask you this in a pm but since you asked...Eli and Marcus just seemed to hit it off....>>

Oh I would love to! I was actually hoping to ask you the same thing XD Seems you beat me to the punch. I loved reading the battle between Faye and Chael so I can only imagine how a battle between Eli and Marcus would turn out ^^ and of course I love the idea of having a friend-rival person so soon. Eli enjoys training so I can imagine him trying to get Marcus into the spirit of training XD Would you maybe want to battle since I think today is considered the day off?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 pm
Hey, would anyone want to plot with Ava for the day off?
I don't really have anything planned/in mind rn
Maybe battle? Try to catch a pokemon together?
Explore?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm
DJ Double B
Hey, would anyone want to plot with Ava for the day off?
I don't really have anything planned/in mind rn
Maybe battle? Try to catch a pokemon together?
Explore?

I won't mind having Faye and Ava hang out for a bit. I really want to have Faye catch a Skitty when the afternoon phase opens up. Mabye Faye and Ava could do a hunt for some Pokémon together, then maybe head into town to hang out at the Café or something. Whatcha think?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:09 pm
Erkowan

I won't mind having Faye and Ava hang out for a bit. I really want to have Faye catch a Skitty when the afternoon phase opens up. Mabye Faye and Ava could do a hunt for some Pokémon together, then maybe head into town to hang out at the Café or something. Whatcha think?

That'd be pretty cool. I dunno what I'd want Ava to catch. I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually.

But yeah, I'm down for that. When do you want them to meet up?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:20 pm
DJ Double B
Erkowan

That'd be pretty cool. I dunno what I'd want Ava to catch. I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually.

But yeah, I'm down for that. When do you want them to meet up?

Faye just headed out of her Dorm, so I'm good for anywhere. Meet up for breakfast then head into the town for a bit sound good?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:19 pm
yum_strawberry yum_donut
=
strawberry-flavored donut

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:22 pm
Anyone what to do anything with Evelyn for the day?
I don't really have anything planned except for potentially looking for Pokémon to more or less observe. Since I'm not interested in catching anything with her at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 pm
murruelecreuset
I don't really have anything planned except for potentially looking for Pokémon to more or less observe. Since I'm not interested in catching anything with her at the moment.

Xia, Koru, and a teacher will head to grassland for some plan. owo If you're interested. I'm going to post at cafeteria....like tomorrow ^^

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:05 pm
Xiatian Li
murruelecreuset

Xia, Koru, and a teacher will head to grassland for some plan. owo If you're interested. I'm going to post at cafeteria....like tomorrow ^^

Yes! You can totally join us it'll be fun ^^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games