Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Blood and water trickled from the wounds in his shoulder and on his cheek. Erin was unconscious but he could hear Tsuyoi faintly.

Kurona stoo to her feet and walked over to Jaecen but heard snoring. She growled before sighing in relief. "You scared me for a bit, Jace."
Kurona grabbed Jaecen up off the ground and carried him with his arm around her neck. Just as she began heading back towards the house, her eyesight fell again. She swore under her breath. "Someone in there, come help me dammit!" She yelled.

Ene heard the faint yell of Kurona but stayed by Nami's side. If anyone tried to get out, they would find the door would finally open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Erin's Seven Sins Keyblade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:39 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"You will perish to the darkness, with or without my aid, but I want information. Who do you work for and why do you and your group want X?" Xero did not notice at first the ice user had called him by name, but once it clicked that he was not going to speak and he had called him by name, with a flick of a wrist he bound the ice user. The binds bound his wrist together, ankles together, and a few more bounded his neck to the ground. The ice user was now at his knees before Xero chained like an animal. This was only the first move for Xero wanted had a new question. "Alright Forsty, we will start simple. If you give me what I wish, I will use my Souls Redemption to free your heart allowing you to become one with Kingdom Hearts in your death. Or we can reenact the story of Prometheus. My pets can be the eagle the rips the flesh and you can be Prometheus. I will the your ungodly healing factor using the shade to slowly heal your wounds and keep you alive until I see fit. Your choice. First question, tell me how you know my name and who I am? With the question, Xero summoned a creature of twilight flame. It took shape of a Phoenix. He chose this as the first creature for the bird would rip the flesh away and cauterize the wounds at the same time. Xero would keep his word at any cost and right now information would be helpful in keeping X safe.

Mood:
Deadly
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad (Take your time dear. Life is busy.))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:45 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka's ears perked up when she had heard Kurona yelling for help. She sighed, looking at Nami, then at Ene, "Watch her please." she said. She then headed outside to help Kurona with whatever she needed. When she got outside, she walked over to Kurona, tilting her head, "Need help?" she asked.
Shinochi didn't say anything in response to Liya, instead she simply pet her head and smiled at her. "Tsuyoi...your family is such a strange...but good family." she thought to herself.

Tsuyoi noticed that a healing pulse had come from the manor. It really helped with healing Erin faster, so whoever it was that did that, she was really grateful to them. Soon enough, Tsuyoi had at least fixed up Erin's ribs, "There...good as-" she then felt a sudden pain in her head, though for a brief moment. She rubbed her forehead, "Agh...damn headaches..." she sighed and began to put her gloves back on, but noticed something. Her star mark had a crack in it, "...heh, so that's why." but, she put on her gloves, ignoring it. She turned her attention back towards Erin, "Well, lets get you back home." she said, making his arm go around her neck and lifting him by his belt. She then began to head back to the manor.
Namia landed next to Odayaka, Kurona, and Jaecen, her wings close after, "Well, that was quite an event wasn't it?" she said with a smirk towards them.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:25 pm
Jaecen Light

"Y'know, when a blind chick asks for help," Kurona complained. "Asking if she needs help isn't exactly a sensible reply! Help me with moving his fat a** by guiding me to the house."
She took one step forward, her blindness obviously being a hindrance.

Erin remained unconscious but he groaned in pain as his ribs were snapped back in to place.

Meanwhile, inside X's heart...
Carter looked out over the whole situation and was pleased. He had done everything to perfection, seeing as the barrier had held to beyond impossible standards. Now, as for X, he was trying to warm her from the inside.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:32 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

Liya felt someone petting her head, she looked up at Shinochi whom was doing the petting and she laid her head back down. She felt the warmth return, finally. However she was still tired, ice water did that to her.

The heal pulse continued to come from her to everyone.

User Image

He looked at Xero, he did understand why he put him in a bind.
"you didn't give me time. Dammit Xero! Besides, my heart won't ascend into kingdom hearts when im done, nah, its a mere shadow heart. Anyway, the group was originally the neo-organization, however it seems that a lot of us were exterminated or back stabbed after X was liberated by you wielders. Second question, I know your name through the old leader who exterminated me to bring forth someone of pure darkness, someone that even Kalena fears, however apparently could be possibly linked to her original family, she's a kid from destiny islands and she wont come back here without him. Heh, go figure. Anyway, the leader, yeah, quite interested in you and X but X was in our grasp at her birth and death. You were always escaping and probably never knew it. The superior died when the dark one came into the world"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:40 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka was startled when Kurona had yelled, her ears go down from being a bit scared of her now. But, she didn't say anything back or argue with her, simply walking over to her and grabbing her arm. She helped her towards the house in silence.
Namia let out a sigh as she watched Odayaka help Kurona, then looked at Jaecen, "I suppose I'll assist in bringing Mr. Light inside then." She walked over to Jaecen and wrapped her arms around his torso, then began to drag him towards the house.
She let out a sigh of relief and leaned back on her free arm as she continued to pet Liya, "At least we finally got a chance to catch our breaths...for now." she said with one of her ears going down.

As Tsuyoi was making her way back to the manor with Erin, she looked at him, then back forward, "...you're kind of like your father...you know that?" He'd always get himself hurt somehow from doing something stupid and senseless..." She let out a sigh, "And why the hell am I telling you this?" they eventually reached the entrance of the manor.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna tilted her head when the girl had asked her about what had happened. She couldn't help but laugh a little, finding it funny, "I'm surprised you didn't hear what was going on from...wherever you were." She looked down and though for awhile before looking back up at Wakai, "All right, this may take awhile to explain." She then began to tell Wakai about what had happened, about the barrier of the manor almost breaking and such. When she finished explaining, she just nodded, "Yes...that's about it." she said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:34 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen continued to sleep as they dragged him along. Kurona swore to herself. "I'll kill him when he wakes up, I swear." She looked at Odayaka with a frown. "Probably scared you a bit... GuessI should apologise. Being blind ain't exactly fun."

He winced in pain as Tsuyoi carried him along. Sweat was running from his brow.

Nami was shivering. Her fever didn't seem like it would be going away any time soon.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:45 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero Held up his Souls Redemption and pointed at the ice user. The tip of it glowed a pure light that shined even in the darkness. The ice user could feel the darkness in his heart lighten, but it still remained for Xero stopped. "Do not question my keyblades power. Every keyblade holds its own secrets which I since you will no longer be among us I will tell you my one of my keyblades secrets. Souls Redemption is the light version of my twin blades. It can lock and unlock someone's heart. This includes releasing the light within a dark heart and vice versa. Now I have more questions. First why are you being so helpful? You are about to die and your lack of loyalty to your group leaves me will more despise for you. Also, what do you mean 'She won't go back there without him,'? Who is he and who is she? Who is your leader? Why do they want me and X?"The light in Xero's eyes seemed to return a little after using his keyblades power although leaving the darkness to re devour the weakened light in the man's heart. The man also seemed to weak to do anything but speak, so Xero released the binds.

Mood:
Deadly
Party:

Key Blades:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad (I love this. I am writing a story with you and I am being drawn in to our own story. It is truly amazing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked at Kurona, then back forward, shaking her head, "N-No...it's fine..." was all she said in response. She somewhat understood why she would be mad, with being blind and all, but still, getting yelled at for trying to help seemed to have marked Kurona as a person to be careful around. Eventually, they had reached the manor's deck, "C-Careful..." she said as she helped Kurona onto the deck.
When they reached the deck, Namia simply flapped her wings once to jump high enough for her to to gently land onto the deck. She continued to help carry Jaecen.
Shinochi's ears perked up as she looked towards Kurona and the other two girls carrying Jaecen "...is he sleeping?" she said, noticing that he had been snoring.
"Eeeeeeh? All that happened while I was in their room?" she said with a saddened expression. She was actually a bit disappointed, she thinks that she should've helped in some way. After Hileinna had explained everything to her, she would notice that the tea was finally finished, "Oh! Tea's done." She grabbed the tea pot and began to set up a tea set tray.
It didn't take Tsuyoi long enough to reach the manor, spotting Odayaka helping Kurona, "Ah, I thought I sensed a familiar presence." she said as she walked over to them.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:58 pm
Jaecen Light

"Ah, thank heavens!" Kurona said, glad they had made it to the house. She dropped Jaecen to the floor and he continued to sleep even after hitting the ground with a dull thud. Tsuyoi came in soon enough to hear the thud of Jaecen hitting the ground. Kurona waved him off. "Don't worry about him. He's out cold. a*****e passed out as soon as we let the spell go..."
Erin was still in pain and Nami was ill, as well. Ene looked around the corner to see Tsuyoi holding Erin. "What happened to Erin?" She asked in a weak panic. "Sissy's ill, too..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:29 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka looked at Tsuyoi when she finally showed up, her ears perked up, "Hello Ms. Tsuyoi." her tail moved around a little. She flinched when she suddenly heard a thud, which had been Jaecen being dropped to the ground by Kurona. She quickly picked Jaecen back up, lifting him by his arms.
Tsuyoi was surprised when Kurona had dropped Jaecen to the ground, "Ah...hey now, that was a bit harsh don't you think?" she commented as she eventually reached the deck. She looked at Ene whom was concerned about Erin, "Well, he took a lot of hits, but gave back bigger hits basically...don't worry, I managed to fix him up enough...still, I think Odayaka or Shinochi should heal him more, just to make sure."
Namia helped Odayaka bring Jaecen inside, carrying him by his legs.
Eventually, Wakai finished setting up the tea set, putting the tea pot on the tray and bringing it to Shinochi and the others currently in the living room. "Well, here's the tea." she said, placing it on the small table.
Shinochi's ears twitched, reaching for a cup that had already been filled, "Thanks." she said, sipping from the cup.

User Image

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:42 am
Jaecen Light

Kurona felt dizzy for a moment, putting her hand to her head. She didn't dare take a step forward or anywhere. Kurona grit her teeth and swore under her breath. She shook her head to try and chase thee dizziness away but it only faintly worked. "Don't... Don't worry about Jaecen. He's more...resilient than you think." She said, trying to hide her exhaustion. She had definitely pushed herself too far with trying to drag Jaecen back to the house alone.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:35 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

User Image

Liya looked around, she saw Nami was in really bad condition.
"Nami?"
She looked at her.
"Shinochi, im gonna get up." she said, then she started to try to get up, rather wobbily. She started to feel warm but she wasn't as warm as she could be.

She slowly walked over to Nami leaving the blanket behind, then she saw Tsuyoi holding Erin. Her eyes filled with tears. She didn't understand too much but she felt that the person outside causing all this pain hurt her family to great lengths and it was her fault

"Please heal!" she screamed as a huge heal pulse came off of her that was equivalent to two of the infirmary's natural healing. It was very powerful and very warm as if she were using a firespell as well as a healing spell at the same time. She had burst into tears.

Her keyblade appeared and she raised it up in both hands, a light shot out from it to strengthen the barrier even further.

Liya was using a enormous amount of energy at once. A few bursts of raw energy came from her too as she wasn't used to using any magic at all like this so it built up and was finally being released

User Image

He seemed bored when Xero was talking about his keyblades.
"Please, I know of a keyblade that eats hearts, destroys hearts, or rips them apart. The same happened with X's heart when she was born. There was a wielder not in the family and, well...history. Anyway, im being helpful cuz i don't really care, kay, the neo-organization turned their backs on me like I was fodder. Anyway, the leader, to be rather honest, i never knew her name, she preferred to be called superior. They wanted you and X to use as weapons to destroy every light world to where nobodies existed, think of all those hearts thinking the same. Now I didn't really care for it but the superior did."

He started to eat a piece of ice.
"The person I was talking about, the person who wont return to destiny islands without 'him', im talking about Kalena, she wont return without her brother, who the superior brought back to destroy her. Yeah, I kept busy keeping track of all these legends. She's older than she looks and she would rather play dumb to it all, perhaps she is dumb" he chuckled

"X is a ticking time bomb the last I saw her back in Agrabah. There is a reason why her memories kept being erased."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

With this he had more information than he needed. Kalena would know something not to mention this guy was a runt, a pawn in their game. If their pawn knew this much then he looked forward to meeting someone higher on the food chain. "Well as promised, I will release you to Kingdom Hearts."Xero's unlocked the ice users heart balancing out the light and darkness within, but then as frosty looked up to smile at Xero and thank him since it had been so long since he felt this warmth, he stopped and coughed up blood as the light began to drain from his eyes again. The cause of this was Xero's keyblade Hearts Judgement that had pierced through the mans heart. Their eyes locked and Xero spoke one final time. "What I failed to mention is that I was still going to kill you agonizingly and that Kingdom Hearts will reject you, destroying you like it did Xehanort's Heartless and that will cause you the most pain known to man or beast. Farewell Frosty." With his final goodbye, Xero summoned the power of his keyblade and a key who appeared on the man's chest and back as thought it went through him. With a twist of his keyblade, the ice user began to cry blood as the light within his began to devour him. Judgement was cast and the punishment was agonizing death. Xero then removed his keyblade and walked out through a portal back to the mansion.

Xero's portal opened in the room where everyone was. A portal of darkness was unusual to appear here since outsiders were warded from entry. With knowledge that only someone as strong as the head masters or Xero's master could break through the barrier without trying. Everyone was ready for their new opponent even though they were all tired. As went to ease when Xero stepped out of the portal.
"Who missed me?"

Mood:
Friendly
Party:

Key Blades:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games