Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:12 am
my first was an accident ok  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 am
Namne smiles.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:17 am
" I dont care...You just need to make sure you control your urges...Im not saying its gonna be easy, but when you can feed, do so...We dont need you feedin on me or Namine....Especially not Namine....Id kill you.." Daermon said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:18 am
((guys like im really scared now like not in the rp i mean in real life and i just got an email))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 am
hydra4
((guys like im really scared now like not in the rp i mean in real life and i just got an email))
((ok, how is it scary))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:27 am
hydra4

Whats the matter?  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:30 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ok, how is it scary))
((dude it was video and it knew everything about me and like i was doing and it told i only had one day left to live))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:31 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ok, how is it scary))
((dude it was video and it knew everything about me and like i was doing and it told i only had one day left to live))
((send the video to me. cleopar1@yahoo.com ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ok, how is it scary))
((kinda cant they said they would kill me now if i showed anyone it))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:34 am
Dude.....Just do whatever with it....I believe that if you believe in something enough, it gonna happen...If you dont care though, youll be fine....and trust me...I deal with crap like this all the time and I dont know why  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:35 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ok, how is it scary))
((kinda cant they said they would kill me now if i showed anyone it))
(( ok then))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:38 am
The Dark Paladin
Dude.....Just do whatever with it....I believe that if you believe in something enough, it gonna happen...If you dont care though, youll be fine....and trust me...I deal with crap like this all the time and I dont know why
no dude someone has been outside my house alday and like they have been looking in im in my room hiding with my laptop thats how im talking to you  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:41 am
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
no dude someone has been outside my house alday and like they have been looking in im in my room hiding with my laptop thats how im talking to you
((thats weird, have you told your parents yet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:46 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
they not here and lines dead  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:48 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The Dark Paladin
they not here and lines dead

DUE ******** GET A WEAPON AND FIND A SECURE PLACE TO HIDE.....KEEP YOUR LABTOP WITH YOU AND KEEP US POSTED GO NOW!!!!!!!  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games