Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:22 pm
Welcome to the three new people. I'm waffles, guild captain.

And I already love you all.

AND I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! THE perfect boyfriend, actually. He's amazing.

Finally, I'm not going to be single on V-day. This will be the first time in my life, I always miss V-day, Christmas, and my Birthday. Always. It sucks.

But not this time! I swear, this guy was made for me. Just for me.

OOOH!

If you go to www.mugglecast.com, or if you listen to the latest episode, they had a theory contest. AND MY THEORY WAS ONE OF THE FINALS!!!

f you go vote, I will be eternally grateful. If you'd like to hear my theory, it shows up when there is 18 minutes (approx) left in the podcast. I'd start it at like 18:05 left and you'll be able to hear my whole theory. I'm Jessica, 16, from St. Louis, MO, and that's the first thing I say.

OMGOMGOMG, I've been telling people I was 13...Don't mind numbers, it was the second to last one, which I think was actually 14. OMG, I think I didn't even vote for my own.

No, wait...the poll's messed up with this format...it goes from 2 to 4...

Just vote for the second-to-last one. That's me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:34 pm
SHame on you all! For being so slow when Kirbette is not here.

Sad news...I'm grounded for another eternity, I'm failing math. )))))):

Evil math.

And it's evil ways.

RAWR.

And Vday is coming up. i HATE vday. Boys suck.

And the ones that don't often disappoint *sigh*  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:14 pm
KirbyVictorious

Evil math.

And it's evil ways.

RAWR.

Er...

-feels slightly guilty for being so happy-

I know how you feel though. Every V-day before now, I've been single and sad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:23 pm
**feels extremly guilty**

Anniversary... and a boyfriend for..
wow.. 3 years. wooah.. lol

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:51 pm
xp C'mon Kirby. Don't be sad. I'd have to kick you out of the future crazy old cat ladies club, and then me and Kelsey would be alooone. gonk

xd Besides, it's fun to get someone to send you flowers, and make everybody else guess who they're from!

PS- Happy early V-day! Might not be on for a while. Major things to do. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:04 pm
Me and my fiancé are celebrating because I finally got the courage to ask her dad for her hand. And he said. “I just want to see you with a better job and you take care of my girl”. You I have inferior-complex and he is ex-military, so he make me feel even less.  

Renton Noah

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:31 pm
Heya guild mates!

I think its time to draw up a charter for guild participation, or do something to get this place active again....

Devotion and contribution are important factors in a guild. ^_-- I dono though. I would be putting in more time, but im just too enthralled in study at the moment sad If its any consolation I have been putting aside time to improve my vocabulary, and my grammer. I cant do much else though. I can promise to devote what little free time i have, but im just not sure where to exert it. I'd really like to see this place turn eminent, but I cant say how.

[Oh great higher ups, please, heed my cry! Tell me, how can we pull together as a guild devoted to writing!?]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:35 pm
KirbyVictorious

Evil math.

And it's evil ways.

RAWR.

Im sorry we're so disapointing sad In all fairness we're much to busy trying not to suck.  

NovaKing

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:31 pm
NovaKing
Heya guild mates!

I think its time to draw up a charter for guild participation, or do something to get this place active again....

Devotion and contribution are important factors in a guild. ^_-- I dono though. I would be putting in more time, but im just too enthralled in study at the moment sad If its any consolation I have been putting aside time to improve my vocabulary, and my grammear. I cant do much else though. I can promise to devote what little free time i have, but im just not sure where to exert it. I'd really like to see this place turn eminent, but I cant say how.

[Oh great higher ups, please, heed my cry! Tell me, how can we pull together as a guild devoted to writing!?]
Study kills.

I haven't done math homework for 2 weeks and now I have about 8 missing assignments to do. I have a C at the moment because of it. And the best part? Someone stole my trig book. So now I can't make up these assignments unless I borrow someone's book, becuase the teacher hasn't got any extras.

Today was horrible. I need a hug. Nick lives too far away and should transfer to my school so I can see him and get a hug when I need it. Like now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Spastic waffles
NovaKing
Heya guild mates!

Devotion and contribution are important factors in a guild. ^_-- I dono though. I would be putting in more time, but im just too enthralled in study at the moment sad If its any consolation I have been putting aside time to improve my vocabulary, and my grammear. I cant do much else though. I can promise to devote what little free time i have, but im just not sure where to exert it. I'd really like to see this place turn eminent, but I cant say how.

Study kills.

I haven't done math homework for 2 weeks and now I have about 8 missing assignments to do. I have a C at the moment because of it. And the best part? Someone stole my trig book. So now I can't make up these assignments unless I borrow someone's book, becuase the teacher hasn't got any extras.

Today was horrible. I need a hug. Nick lives too far away and should transfer to my school so I can see him and get a hug when I need it. Like now.

Bah! I keep on doing that! grammar not gramm-er

Hugs* Im sorry your having a bad day : (  

NovaKing

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:46 am
NovaKing
Spastic waffles
NovaKing
Heya guild mates!

Study kills.

Bah! I keep on doing that! grammar not gramm-er

Hugs* Im sorry your having a bad day : (
It's okay, I'm better now.

And it's not just our guild that's become inactive lately. Almost all of the guilds that I'm in are becoming less and less active...I think school is really killing us all.

3-DAY WEEKEND WITH NO HOMEWORK!!!

...And I still hardly get any online time. I have to work and do Church things and work some more. But I'll be on as much as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:50 pm
Ugh.. Dont even mention school!
I am working on a prject for art,
we are finishing our biggest issue yet for the paper
AP we are practically done with the book.
and writing essays constantly for prep.

and omg grrrr.
burning_eyes

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:52 pm
xd 4 day weekend, 3 projects due. Oh yeah, and does anyone know how to make a kimono? *puzzled* *stumped* *head/desk*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Im Back! The mysterious, and always seeming to disappear, twin of your Vice Captain! It is I, Alec! haha. Sorry everybody for my increasing absence from the guild, and Gaia in general. Not very good of me in representing the guild, by being so innactive, when my sister is the Vice Captain. So how is things?  

Paid2Panic

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:53 pm
Fine.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games