Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:30 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the wolfs came in huge packs of 20 about. they attacked and one of them was finally able of grab purrl and forced her to go somewhere."help." they knocked her out and she was one of the wolfs back.
bixyll put fresh clips in his gun and ran after the werewolf with purrl shooting at it when ever he got a clear shot not hiting berry
the were wolf dodges it with purl on top of the wolf still. the wolf ran until purrl was out of sight so bixyll couldn't see purrl. the werewolfs gather around purrl.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the wolfs came in huge packs of 20 about. they attacked and one of them was finally able of grab purrl and forced her to go somewhere."help." they knocked her out and she was one of the wolfs back.
bixyll put fresh clips in his gun and ran after the werewolf with purrl shooting at it when ever he got a clear shot not hiting berry
the were wolf dodges it with purl on top of the wolf still. the wolf ran until purrl was out of sight so bixyll couldn't see purrl. the werewolfs gather around purrl.
bixyll changes for and his body went completley black huge wings burst out of his back and he flew really fast after them  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:06 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll changes for and his body went completley black huge wings burst out of his back and he flew really fast after them
the were wolf go on top of purrl and start to lick her skin and gets ready to bit her  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:08 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the were wolf go on top of purrl and start to lick her skin and gets ready to bit her
bixyll flew into the were wolf knockehim off berry and slit his thorats with his claws than started hacking down the other were wolves  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:12 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll flew into the were wolf knockehim off berry and slit his thorats with his claws than started hacking down the other were wolves
((purrl))purrl had the blood from the were wolf all over her body but none got inside of her. the werewolfs died.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:17 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((purrl))purrl had the blood from the were wolf all over her body but none got inside of her. the werewolfs died.
bixyll changes back to normal and helped her up and wiped the blood form her face " you okay?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:18 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll changes back to normal and helped her up and wiped the blood form her face " you okay?"
purrl was still knocked out. "....................."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:26 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll laid her down by the trees " purrl?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:27 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"huh?" purrl opened her eyes slowly"bixyll....."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:31 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll smiled " you alright?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:32 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i feel weak."purrl kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:33 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll was a little shocked "just rest"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:35 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."purrl closed her eyes and fell asleep."ZzzzzzzzZZzzzzZzzZZzZzZ"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:41 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bxyll; sat down next to her with his gun out  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:42 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bxyll; sat down next to her with his gun out
purrl cuddles with him  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games