Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:42 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion: "Hmm..."
Xemnas looked over at Zexion, "What is it?"
Zexion: "Which one is the demon and which one is the real one?"
Xemnas: "Perhaps their both. Just split in two, like light and dark."

The green girl quickly looked away, and seen the other girl still motionless on the ground. She scurried away and backed into a wall, and then she held her head in her hands again.

Zexion looked over at the Green Girl. "You gonna be alright?"

She nodded, her legs started to shake and vines soon started to crawl up her legs and arms. The girl looked up again and said shyly, "Hi... Zexion......" She cocked her head to the side a little bit.

"Good you remember me at least." He looked down upon the other ilr then back at Vines. "So, what's the story?"

"It's sleeping. Lock it while you can, and make sure it doesn't talk its way out.. It's very clever, and can manipulate almost anything, if you let it." she was now looking at the girl again. "MY name is Deishi. You see, Deruku, she well.. Must have manipulated you to think she was innocent and sweet, but you were talking to the demon the whole time. She used some of my power to make her nice. I was blocked out from life for many years, it all started when I, somehow, burned down the whole village. You already know the whole story, I think." Deishi paused, then said in a sadder tone, "I... Dont' really know who you are, just your name."

Zexion looked down. "Then it's better that way then..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:46 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She nodded, her legs started to shake and vines soon started to crawl up her legs and arms. The girl looked up again and said shyly, "Hi... Zexion......" She cocked her head to the side a little bit.

"Good you remember me at least." He looked down upon the other ilr then back at Vines. "So, what's the story?"

"It's sleeping. Lock it while you can, and make sure it doesn't talk its way out.. It's very clever, and can manipulate almost anything, if you let it." she was now looking at the girl again. "MY name is Deishi. You see, Deruku, she well.. Must have manipulated you to think she was innocent and sweet, but you were talking to the demon the whole time. She used some of my power to make her nice. I was blocked out from life for many years, it all started when I, somehow, burned down the whole village. You already know the whole story, I think." Deishi paused, then said in a sadder tone, "I... Dont' really know who you are, just your name."

"Oh.. Ok then.." Deishi's eyes lost its shine, and she let the vines reach her neck. She didn't even struggle to break free, she just sat there looking down at the ground. "I knew I was a mistake, I knew I shouldn't have taken his hand.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:40 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Oh.. Ok then.." Deishi's eyes lost its shine, and she let the vines reach her neck. She didn't even struggle to break free, she just sat there looking down at the ground. "I knew I was a mistake, I knew I shouldn't have taken his hand.."

Xemnas: "Who's hand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:43 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Yours, remember?" the vines tightened around her neck even more, still she sat motionless. "Deruku was our soul, but I was the heart."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:05 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Yours, remember?" the vines tightened around her neck even more, still she sat motionless. "Deruku was our soul, but I was the heart."

Zexion: "So...your a heartless then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:10 pm
Larxene walked around looking for xeggr  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:03 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"No." Deishi said weakly, then she started to get up. The vines loosed its grip, and slithered back down to the ground. Deishi seen Deruku moving a little. "Please, you need to chain her up. Or you will be in a lot of danger!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:12 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"No." Deishi said weakly, then she started to get up. The vines loosed its grip, and slithered back down to the ground. Deishi seen Deruku moving a little. "Please, you need to chain her up. Or you will be in a lot of danger!"

Xemnas: "I'll take care of that." Xemnas then shot Nothingness at her to create mid air chains (like in the fight with Roxas and Thorn in KH2 at the awakening). He then created a Reflaga bubble around her so that she wouldn't move nor escape.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:20 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Xemnas: "I'll take care of that." Xemnas then shot Nothingness at her to create mid air chains (like in the fight with Roxas and Thorn in KH2 at the awakening). He then created a Reflaga bubble around her so that she wouldn't move nor escape.

"Ok.." the vines were around her on the ground, and Zexion and Xemnas could see her true form. Deishi was wearing a long, dark green skirt that was only on one side of her, but it wrapped all the way around her waist. A very short, light green skirt was under that. She wasn't wearing shoes, only long light green stripped socks. Her top was low and revealed her midriff area. Deishi was also wearing long light brown, stripped gloves (almost like socks, but for hand instead. lol). A mood-necklace hung around her neck, and there was a scar across her face. She took some steps forward, her long skirt flowed behind her, along with her light brown hair. Her eyes began to glitter again, she looked at the ground so they wouldn't see them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:28 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Ok.." the vines were around her on the ground, and Zexion and Xemnas could see her true form. Deishi was wearing a long, dark green skirt that was only on one side of her, but it wrapped all the way around her waist. A very short, light green skirt was under that. She wasn't wearing shoes, only long light green stripped socks. Her top was low and revealed her midriff area. Deishi was also wearing long light brown, stripped gloves (almost like socks, but for hand instead. lol). A mood-necklace hung around her neck, and there was a scar across her face. She took some steps forward, her long skirt flowed behind her, along with her light brown hair. Her eyes began to glitter again, she looked at the ground so they wouldn't see them.

Xemnas: "I will remain here and gaurd. You may move on."
Zexion: "Alright, follow me then Deishi." Zexion began to walk away.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:30 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Umm.." she kept silent and followed Zexion. "W-where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:33 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"I'm not all that sure. I guess I can show you to your dorm room."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Well.. I don't know if I should stay here, because I don't know anyone at all." Deishi stopped walking. "I think I should just go back to where I came from, the forest." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:38 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Well.. I don't know if I should stay here, because I don't know anyone at all." Deishi stopped walking. "I think I should just go back to where I came from, the forest." she sighed.

"That's alright by me. If that's your natural enviroment, the go."  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:42 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"That's alright by me. If that's your natural enviroment, the go."

"Do what you want to her." Deishi turned around and looked around for one last glimpse of the mansion. A small, bright green fairy appeared by her. "We might meet again. Chances are very slim." Deishi reached out for the ball of light.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games