Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:16 pm
Marten stepped out of the nether, feeling the spell he had made earlier flare with energy. The new surroundings were pleasant, almost beautiful to those who could not see the auras in the place. For him though, the place tasted foully of the Brother-Leader's corrupt spirit. "This time, coward, you will not escape so easily." He struck the ground with his staff, feeling the fabric of space snap taught around him. As long as Marten knew where he was, the Brother-Leader would have difficulty teleporting.

Marten stepped forward, taking stock of the new surroundings. He felt guilty for lying to the others, but this wasn't their fight. He would summon Miles and Witium, and, together this time, they would defeat the Brother-Leader. At least, he hoped. Shaking this thought from his mind, he set the ceramic squirrel on the ground and activated the spell in it's heart, bringing it to life. "Scout the area," he told it. "I'm looking for an elf girl and a... humanoid. All I saw was a black robe, look for that. Make sure they don't see you." That done, he cast his mind back to Miles. "Miles, I have a confession to make."

((actually, I did that because the others don't seem to post very often. At least, not often enough to sustain a battle))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:46 pm
The hooded figure, the Brother-Leader, stared upon the sobbing elf girl, his expression invisible. But his red eyes were, as if they were smirking like his mouth would have done.

"Ahh...I see the agony in you, little one." The Brother-Leader bent down to the terrified youngling and offered her his hand. "However, there is nothing you need to worry about anymore. I have magical properties that can negate all of these bad visions you are suffering through. I can help you, my dear. Your father went through the same practices as I do, though his magic is much more...significant than mine could ever be. What do you say, elf child. Would you be willing to become a dark elf like your father in order to be normal among your kind."  

Mitsuharu Saito

GreyZone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:54 pm
He crested the hill as the elf's scream echoed across the countryside. For an instant, everything around him was crystal clear, but as the scream faded, so did the clarity of the "image". He pivoted in the direction of the noise, his moral code forcing him towards the cry for help. It was his job in the world, as a Haruchai, to help those who couldn't help themselves. So he jogged, and then ran, and then broke into a full-on sprint. He could hear what sounded like buildings ahead of him, or what was left of them, at least. There was one directly in front of him, about a hundred meters straight ahead, where he assumed the sound had come from. He took his sword from its place on his back, the low-frequency sound emminating from the blade, allowing him to "see" more clearly. As he approached the building, he could hear a voice inside, and the sounds of someone crying. He didn't bother waiting to see what was being said. Kicking aside what was left of the door, he stepped inside, weapon at the ready.

"Explain the scream, and explain it quick. My kind aren't known for their patience."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:11 pm
"Easy, my friend." The hooded figure stood from Yousei's side, and walked over to Hile, pushing his sword down. "There is nothing to need to get anxious about. You see, I rescued this young elf from danger, but apparently the place I took her to gave her even more trauma than I had anticipated. I am trying to help her. Do you know this elf child?"  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:31 pm
Yousei clasped her hands tightly over her ears, but it made no difference... Her mother's screams rung loudly in her ears, and her head was pounding.. She could not understand what the man was saying to her, only that he was offering to rid her of this pain.. She looked up at his hand reaching through the fires toward her and quickly accepted it. As soon as she was pulled to her feet, however, her knees threatened to buckle. Sweat began to accumulate on her brow as she gritted her teeth and used what little strength she had left to focus her attention on the figure before her. Even still, his voice was faint and distant. She managed a weak nod and attempted to remain standing until he gave her further instruction. She then shut her eyes tightly as her focus slowly began to break. In her anguish, she hardly noticed as the door was ripped off of its hinges and another figure entered the room..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:15 am
Miles held a bottle to his lips, but stopped as a voice rang through his head. Confused he lowered the bottle and glanced around, searching for the source. "Yes, what is it?" Miles questioned, finally determining just who it was. He brought the bottle back up to his mouth and took a drink while waiting for Marten's reply.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:29 am
"I... are you drunk?" Marten asked. He sat down in the clearing, leaning against a rock and drinking in the sand-less expanse before him. "Never mind. I have a confession to make. I flew back to the oasis to sit with Yousei while she worked through her guilt so she wouldn't be alone. I didn't tell you because there was no way I could carry you and I didn't want you to worry."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:58 pm
Something doesn't feel right about this...

He took a step back, lifting his blade into a defensive position. "No, I don't know her," he stated firmly, beginning to circle around to position himself between the two, "But I'm still getting the impression you're lying through your teeth. So I'll ask you one more time." He gripped his weapon tighter, his own self control the only thing standing in the way of cleaving the hooded figure in half.

"Why did she scream?"

GreyZone

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:48 pm
Marten's squirrel scrabbled along the treetops. It had picked up the scent of a human a hundred feet back, and the path was easy to follow after that: whoever made it was about as dexterous as a polar bear doing the conga. It skittered to a halt next to the burned out wreck of a house, peering in through an empty window. It almost squeaked with excitement - it had found it's quarry. It sat silently, observing the confrontation, before sending a report back to it's master.

Marten received the report and sighed. Never a dull moment when you play with the big dogs.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:05 pm
"Not drunk, hung over," Miles corrected, shaking his head and taking another sip. "Thought if all goes as planned..." He trailed off, looking down to the bottle. He stopped and looked back up to the sky, narrowing his eyes. " And...?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:07 pm
"Hm?" Mirado stared at Miles, who was acting rather odd. Mirado shifted in his stop uncomfortably. He was anxious over something, but he did not know what exactly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 pm
"I am telling you the honest truth, my friend." He lifted his hood down and smiled, like the priest, Ju-Hades did, the kind of smile that is caniving, yet in an odd way, honest. "I only want to help her in this time of need."  

Mitsuharu Saito

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:43 pm
Marten struggled to keep things straight in his mind. Dang squirrel kept chattering in his head about something... all he could understand was 'hood' and 'big sword'. "Unfortunately somebody got the drop on me. I tried to stop him, but he managed to grab Yousei and teleport away. The coward." The squirrel reports were driving him nuts (no pun intended). "He's pretty powerful though. I can probably take him, but it's not something I'd bet my life on. You feel up to joining me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:47 pm
Miles threw the bottle down and clenched a fist. "Why the hell did you let her out of your sight!? If you had just taken us with you instead of trying to be so secretive about everything!" He growled to himself. "Grahh dammit!" Miles stomped on the bottle, hoping to crack it, but it unfortunately only sunk into the sand beneath him. He sighed and shook his head "Fine, come get us, but you're taking us all."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games