Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:21 pm
bluepandada

Hael sensed Xack through his own copies, and quickly panicked as a call came through again. He answered shakily, fumbling with the answer button. "Someone's there, right? Show me on the camera."
Without responding, the copy turned the phone away from himself - a pixelated mess on-screen showed Xack approaching the group.
"Sir, i'm ready to swap if you are. Each of us know how to pilot the ship."
Hael sat calmly, struggling with the memories of emotion that were bubbling back to him in the heat of the current situation. "I know.. If I leave and Namine does chose to challenge her darkness, you won't have my power to aid her. Allthough...this is perfect. The door remains locked, and Xack has a keyblade... I'm swapping now. Get ready to shoot."

Outside Kingdom Hearts, Hael stood his ground, smirking at the dark figure marching towards him. All the other copies jumped against the wall, joining the lattice and flowing along the edges at the whim of the hearts.
"Plan on killing me again, do you? Or is this a simple, pathetic attempt to score a few hearts for the collection?"

Xack was near very close to the group of copies but he paid them no heed, it was the light and darkness of the hearts he was after. he readied the keyblade though he didnt feel threatened he sensed a small amount of energy from each one except for one with a vastly higher amont of dark energy but still low compaired to his own. he drew even nearer prepairing to drain the hearts

**meanwhile**

seraph was traveling extremly fast through his portal but wasnt able to sense namine anywear but soon sensed a vast amont of hearts when he apperaed out of his light he was at a wall of hearts with many copies of a man he did not know. he looked up and saw his other...  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:17 am
Hael rolled his eyes and teleported in front of the keyblade's point.
"I'm afraid I can't let you take these hearts, Xack. It might not do you so much good, and despite recent events, I highly value your welfare." He pulled the silver Main Gauche from his pocket and held it firmly against the Keyblade. "Don't assume the darkness you sense is the only darkness present. I can match you in a fight, especially with these fellows backing me up." He pointed a thumb over hs shoulder at his copies, each one waving the same weapon.
"Now please, I would like to offer you something, something I can't get without you. A deal. Unlock the door to Kingdom Hearts for me, and I will hand Namine, the white witch who can control memories, over to you. With your influence, her powers are as good as your own."  

bluepandada

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:25 am
Kazen rubbed his head. "Nothing against you, Xia, but the Organization destroyed my homeworld. I'm not going to let that slide." He looked over at Riku walking out. "Umm... we've all got some sort of dark powers. Can't we just use a dark portal?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:39 am
Xia sighed, "It's alright, it's just they took me in when I first became a Nobody, and Xemnas named me and took care of me.." She followed Riku and grinned at him as she opened a dark portal. "Wouldn't that be easier?" she said in a teasing tone.  

The Sphinxyness

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:08 am
(Riku)

Riku smirked and said, "Yeah, it would, lets go guys," then Riku paused and turned to Xia, "XIa, I'm sorry we couldn't get to Xemnas first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sora)

Sora's expression switched from overly exited to down and puzzled.

"Help you get your memories back? You mean you don't remember us?"

Roxas then said, "And who this Xiden guy?"

Sora pondered for a moment the name sounded familiar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:38 am
Kazen chimed in, trying to be nice. "Don't worry Xia, you know how strong he is. There's no way Xack could've killed him that easily. My guess is that he's hiding out somewhere, healing. He'll be back later, no question about it."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:52 am
Medevilgirl
(Riku)

Riku smirked and said, "Yeah, it would, lets go guys," then Riku paused and turned to Xia, "XIa, I'm sorry we couldn't get to Xemnas first."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sora)

Sora's expression switched from overly exited to down and puzzled.

"Help you get your memories back? You mean you don't remember us?"

Roxas then said, "And who this Xiden guy?"

Sora pondered for a moment the name sounded familiar.
"Xidan is the guy who brought me back here and I dont know how, but when I supposedly left here, or where ever I was, I woke up and I could only remember my name." she tried explaining to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:12 am
Xia smiled at the two of them. "Thank you guys.." she said as she stepped towards the portal.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:38 am
Kazen followed. "Of course, you're our friend," he said. "We don't want you feeling sad. Happy's much better."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Xia managed a blush as she looked at the two. "Thanks." she said, a smile coming to her face. To think, a Nobody like her having friends? It was nice as she followed them to wherever they were going, excited a bit to see what they needed to do next.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:32 pm
Kazen grinned back. "You're welcome," he replied. "So, where're we going now? Are we meeting up with Sora again, or are we going somewhere else?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:45 pm
Xia looked to Riku with curiousity then said to Kazen, "As far as I know I think we're regrouping with Sora to show these research papers to them."  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:49 pm
Kazen rubbed his head sheepishly. "Umm... where were they again? I kinda... forgot."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:54 pm
Xia chuckled. "Destiny Islands I think." she replied, trying to recall where they had left Sora's group. Yep, she was sure it was Destiny Islands.  

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:53 pm
Kazen grinned sheepishly. "Oh yeah, right," he replied. "Okay then, let's go!" He bowed. "Ladies first. After you, Xia."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff