Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:40 pm

well i whas every time when i had the chance but noone had time to train me confused so basicly im a flunky crying but seriusly sasume joined a bit after or befor me i dunno but it whas around my time of joining and shes a sanin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:45 pm

((Really? Cause I actully have been looking for people to train for like a month and a half XD. But anytime someone new comes to cloud or someone looking to be trainned. Someone has beat me to the punch. Hell the only reason i really wanted to become a Jonin was so I could have my own squad))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:06 pm

bb3000ae
((Really? Cause I actully have been looking for people to train for like a month and a half XD. But anytime someone new comes to cloud or someone looking to be trainned. Someone has beat me to the punch. Hell the only reason i really wanted to become a Jonin was so I could have my own squad))

((lol well you have to look at the cloud subforum more often.))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:13 pm

(( I do im like on 24/7. seriously i have no life lol jk XD. But seriously like everyone is taken, just no fair crying lol))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:26 pm

yer thats when u guys joined in... when my finale school stuf started so i whas inactive till that time lenon and the others wer buisi with theyr teams and only jedi trained
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Ariana walked into the academy and sat down at her desk going to sleep.

Bodhisattva Empress

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:53 pm

A kunai flew in through the window and landed on Ariana's desk, with a note attached.

Everyone, I'm going to the rock for a bit, it's only temporary. Zann.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 pm

bb3000ae
(( I do im like on 24/7. seriously i have no life lol jk XD. But seriously like everyone is taken, just no fair crying lol))

do you have lightning element if so i need you to teach me jutsus

Bodhisattva Empress

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:37 pm

(( *blinks* Errianna I have the fricken Lightning Buji XD. Plus I can use 5 elements of jutsu. Fire, Lightning are granted to me by my Buju. Earth and Wind are my natural elements. And I can control Light thanks to my Clan. Plus I have Sharigan and Byakugan...and yet still no one wants me as a sensei...until now, but yes I can teach you wht ever you want to know biggrin .))

Kiyoshi walked over and looked at the note on the desk, and sighed. "You better come back Zann, if not I'm coming to get you." He then made a smile but no one else could see since his mask was covering his face.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 pm

bb3000ae
(( *blinks* Errianna I have the fricken Lightning Buji XD. Plus I can use 5 elements of jutsu. Fire, Lightning are granted to me by my Buju. Earth and Wind are my natural elements. And I can control Light thanks to my Clan. Plus I have Sharigan and Byakugan...and yet still no one wants me as a sensei...until now, but yes I can teach you wht ever you want to know biggrin .))

Kiyoshi walked over and looked at the note on the desk, and sighed. "You better come back Zann, if not I'm coming to get you." He then made a smile but no one else could see since his mask was covering his face.

((oh yeah you're the one that took the biju i wanted *punches u in the eye* lol Well you have a student if you are active like you said because i too have no life and sit here all day every day because i have no choice))

Bodhisattva Empress

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:44 pm

(Yeah I didnt take anything, I had this buji for 4 months thank you very much lol. But yes no life, I sit here all day waiting for Zann ro get on. Since like everyone else I know has moved to rock for some reason.)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:48 pm

bb3000ae
(Yeah I didnt take anything, I had this buji for 4 months thank you very much lol. But yes no life, I sit here all day waiting for Zann ro get on. Since like everyone else I know has moved to rock for some reason.)

((ok but mention the time it is where you are when you reply ok?))
Ariana wakes up and looks at the in front of her desk reading a note that nearly killing her

Bodhisattva Empress

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:51 pm

( Eastern Time Zone, So it 1:50 am here)

Kiyoshi looked down at the girl who was sitting at the desk. "Don't worry he will come back, I'll see to that." He said in a non-threatening way.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:00 pm

bb3000ae
( Eastern Time Zone, So it 1:50 am here)

Kiyoshi looked down at the girl who was sitting at the desk. "Don't worry he will come back, I'll see to that." He said in a non-threatening way.

((good same time zone. well lets start tomorrow because ive been staying up so much that i have nut sacs under my eyes xd ))
"Yeah he ditched so I could care less"
Ariana said putting her head back down

Bodhisattva Empress

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:04 pm

((going to actully have to be late tommorow since we leave for my grandparents tommorow and it an 8 hour drive there so probley around 6 tommorw night lol))

"He had his reasons, I know Zann he wouldn't just leave for no reason." He then bent down and looked at the girl. "You know if you need someone to train you, i'm avalible." Kiyoshi said to her knowing Zann was trainning her til he left.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games